Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade (61048 Views)

At Least One Dead In Shooting At Superbowl Victory Parade In Kansas / Putin To Send 'doomsday' Warning To West At Russia's WW2 Victory Parade ( Pics) / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by yahmohy27: 8:43am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

It was the ones at the Airport under US control that were dis abled.
The equipment under the 350,000 man Afghanistan army and Air Force were not destroyed.
They simply handed them over to the Taliban.

Two things to note:
1) It takes brains to win wars. Weapons are useless without brains
2) Taliban has learnt it's lesson. It wants to remain in power for 100 years or more. It's stylishly and secretly working with the US now and will be a weapon against Iran and anti US Forces.
It's past alliance with anti US Forces like Al Qeda did not pay it. Thus their enemity with ISIS.
God forgive us all, I thought as well. See brain

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Hopebringer:
So many illiterates on this forum

The fact is, the Afghanistan army had weapons given to them by the USA to secure their country, these weapons can't be disabled. It's the ones the USA army were using at the airport that were disabled. The Afghanistan army handed over all their operational weapons to the Taliban

A lot of them comments with reading.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Guardiola84: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

The equipment under the 350,000 man Afghanistan army and Air Force were not destroyed.

Two things to note:
2) Taliban has learnt it's lesson. It wants to remain in power for 100 years or more. It's stylishly and secretly working with the US now and will be a weapon against Iran and anti US Forces.
It's past alliance with anti US Forces like Al Qeda did not pay it. Thus their enemity with ISIS.

President Joe Biden Joe Biden This msg is for you! I know my face is
etched into your brain! I was able to look you straight in the eyes
yesterday and have words with you. After i lay my son to rest you will
be seeing me again! Remember i am the one who stood 5 inches from your
face and was letting you know i would never get to hug my son again,
hear his laugh and then you tried to interrupt me and give me your own
sob story and i had to tell you “that this isn’t about you so don’t make
it about you!!!” You then said you just wanted me to know that you know
how i feel and i let you know that you don’t know how i feel and you do
not have the right to tell me you know how i feel! U then rolled your
f.word-ing eyes in your head like you were annoyed with me and i let you
know that the only reason i was talking to you was out of respect for my
son and that was the only reason why, i then proceeded to tell you
again how you took my son away from me and how i will never get to hug
him, kiss him, laugh with him again etc… u turned to walk away and i let
you know my sons blood was on your hands and you threw your hand up
behind you as you walked away from me like you were saying “ ok
whatever!!! You are not the president of the United States of America
Biden!!!! Cheating isn’t winning!!!You are no leader of any kind! You
are a weak human being and a traitor!!!! You turned your back on my son,
on all of our Heros!!! you are leaving the White House one way or
another because you do not belong there!MY SONS BLOOD IS ON YOUR
HANDS!!! All 13 of them, their blood is on your hands!!!! If my
president Trump was in his rightful seat then my son and the other Heros
would still be alive!!!! You will be seeing me again very soon!!! Btw
as my son and the rest of our fallen Heros were being taken off the
plane yesterday i watched you disrespect us all 5 different times by
checking your watch!!! What the f.word was so important that you had to
keep looking at your watch?You are nobody special Biden!!! America
Hates you!!!!
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by oganology33(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Weren't they disabled

Fake news won't kill us

Some under US direct control were disabled.
But trust me, these guys have badass engineers dat'll reactivate them eventually.
Their network bad.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the Americans were only lying to console themselves from the shameful defeat.
You are uninformed. Please read before commenting, all the aircraft in the airport was the ones that was disabled, not the one Taliban seized from Afgan Army.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by nosiebaba(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2021
quote author=free2ryhme post=105386687]

https://www.nairaland.com/6728294/us-military-disabled-scores-planes

Go and read the article [/quote]
slowpoke @free2ryhme abeg come and get wisdom here. You see the disabled planes you were celebrating are just a fraction of what was in afganistan
[quote author=V7place post=105407763]

Two things to note:
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by brandsoncharlie: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2021
ODJ124:
sad

Wished trump was still presidents...

Biden is worst than Obama...

Thread seen.
Honestly, I missed trump.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by olusegunemmanuel(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2021
All is well that ends well? Though the US is wise player of war and international politics and policies. No man can risk giving weapons of destruction to his enemy to his own present or future detriment .... Let's see how it will end...
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by V7place(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Guardiola84:

President Joe Biden Joe Biden This msg is for you! I know my face is
etched into your brain! I was able to look you straight in the eyes
yesterday and have words with you. After i lay my son to rest you will
be seeing me again! Remember i am the one who stood 5 inches from your
face and was letting you know i would never get to hug my son again,
hear his laugh and then you tried to interrupt me and give me your own
sob story and i had to tell you “that this isn’t about you so don’t make
it about you!!!” You then said you just wanted me to know that you know
how i feel and i let you know that you don’t know how i feel and you do
not have the right to tell me you know how i feel! U then rolled your
f.word-ing eyes in your head like you were annoyed with me and i let you
know that the only reason i was talking to you was out of respect for my
son and that was the only reason why, i then proceeded to tell you
again how you took my son away from me and how i will never get to hug
him, kiss him, laugh with him again etc… u turned to walk away and i let
you know my sons blood was on your hands and you threw your hand up
behind you as you walked away from me like you were saying “ ok
whatever!!! You are not the president of the United States of America
Biden!!!! Cheating isn’t winning!!!You are no leader of any kind! You
are a weak human being and a traitor!!!! You turned your back on my son,
on all of our Heros!!! you are leaving the White House one way or

Hates you!!!!

Death is a sad occurrence; even God is moved by human death! The woman is speaking out of pain; but also causing pain to others.
So you who do we blame for the other 2000+ who died since 2001 in Afghanistan?
Serving in the military is voluntary and it carries the risk of death.
She is dishonoring the memory and life of her son.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by moneyissweet(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Us will never allow chinko to reap where they did not sow.. impossible

Taliban is officially Us allies now.

AmazingELixir:
grin

Give it 2 years tops all those hardwares will be grounded...I don't think the US has any plan to sell them spare parts or go into any sort of maintenance service arrangement with the Taliban.

This scenario is where you'll see the opportunistic Chinese rushing in to embrace the damned Taliban by fabricating parts for them just to mock the US.

The Chinese Z-20 is a reverse engineered version of the black hawk.

But then unless it is not the US we know would be surprised if they don't go into some secret alliance with the Taliban brokered by the CIA to curtail ISIS_K.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by wildikeman(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Trumpity Trump... I love that guy. These wouldn't have happened if he was in power
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by sleemomymy: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2021
"We disable all of them, they never be able to use them again"
Why now?
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Princeton92(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:
I thought they were disabled. grin

Our thoughts are now confusing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by posty56: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2021
Modrov:

Even if the US did slow withdrawal to your satisfaction , the same thing would have happened

( Besides it can be argued that there has been a slow withdrawal from Afghanistan since the year 2014 when NATO shut up shop)

The Afghan army refused to fight. That's the simple explanation as to what happened
hmm you are right
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by wallstreetnews: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Oyedepo speaks on fulani herdsmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lKchifuX4g
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by V7place(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
wildikeman:
Trumpity Trump... I love that guy. These wouldn't have happened if he was in power

No disrespect to you sir, but it's this gullibility that politicians worldwide use to trick the population.
Was Trump not President for 4 years? Did the Taliban during that time not kill hundreds of US soldiers including an ambush last year at the same time he was inviting them to Camp David ( America's sacred Presidential vacation home) for a peace meeting. Camp David o!;the uproar was so much, the venue was quickly changed.
What did Trump do, he got angry, shouted and still went ahead to do the peace meeting and get their leader released from jail!
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by slimmoney(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
so u think they can't employ expatriates to do that for them?
adabsmith:
WHO TRAINED THEM?
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Yankee101: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2021
In other words, se soldiers from the Afghan army likely joined them

No wonder they collapsed quickly

Cut over to nigeria and see what's happening
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by EvilNeedle(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

Give it 2 years tops all those hardwares will be grounded...I don't think the US has any plan to sell them spare parts or go into any sort of maintenance service arrangement with the Taliban.

This scenario is where you'll see the opportunistic Chinese rushing in to embrace the damned Taliban by fabricating parts for them just to mock the US.

The Chinese Z-20 is a reverse engineered version of the black hawk.

But then unless it is not the US we know would be surprised if they don't go into some secret alliance with the Taliban brokered by the CIA to curtail ISIS_K.

Jokes are on you. Black hawks are made in China grin grin cheesy
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Winters23: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Weren't they disabled

Fake news won't kill us

Finally, some knows what's up grin
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Hier(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Modrov:

They will still fly it and trump won't shoot it down.

Also this is not the first time something similar has happened to the USA

Do you know these planes comes with trackers in them and anyone flying can be easily spotted. All that's required is just eyes in the sky and piaaaa, black hawk down zbooooom, missed Trump, the last time wasn't during Trump's tenure I guess

Flying that helicopter was a big slap on the face of US, I would even love to see how Americans react to that. We can look the other way when it comes to firearms, but black hawk
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by CyberWolf: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Apart from issues of freedom, this guys might even run the country much better than booted corrupt government before. If they develop the country infrastructurally and economically with relative peace better than the previous government, I will root for them.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Winters23: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Homiesjinxbank:
Afghanistan is now an hotspot for terrorist.

This one just won repeat what others are saying, herd mentality grin
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by ilovebole(f): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
The US has become a laughing stock amongst the community of nations...

Trust me, in a few months from now, the Taliban will reassemble all those weapons the US claimed they demilitarized....

Balless biden.

Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders.....
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by SmartyPants(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:
I thought they were disabled. grin

Can't you read?

Or you just prefer to debase yourself with silly comments for likes and shares?

The weapons on display are those seized from the Afghan army.

The disabled ones are those left behind at Hamid Karzai international airport.

Be wise!
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by daddytime(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2021
SmartyPants:

Can't you read?

Or you just prefer to debase yourself with silly comments for likes and shares?

The weapons on display are those seized from the Afghan army.

The disabled ones are those left behind at Hamid Karzai international airport.

Be wise!

Dickheaded slowpoke.

Who cares about your likes?

Only an attention-seeking dullard will call himself "smarty pants".

Arsewipe.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Lovenorth: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

Two things to note:
No theory can change the fact that Taliban defeated America, don't forget American dismembered all the planes in their possession before leaving Afghanistan so what are you saying? it's America that is showing willingness to work with Taliban because it has no any choice
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by temitope27(m): 9:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Weren't they disabled

Fake news won't kill us
not all but some
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by SmartyPants(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:

Dickheaded slowpoke.

Who cares about your likes?

Only an attention-seeking dullard will call himself "smarty pants".

Arsewipe.

You're the one who made a silly comment without reading the content all because you wanted likes and shares.

Clearly, you're the dullard.

Be wise!
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by temitope27(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I thought USA said they have deactivated all these fighters jets,I just hope isis or bokoharam will not borrow these things from Taliban and use it to wreck havoc on innocent countries
please try to read well anytime u see news, USA didn't deactivate all but some
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by fermlad: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
To all of you asking you thought they were disabled, NO, they weren’t disabled but demilitarized! Google the difference!
DEMILITARIZED
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by WaffenSS(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Born2conquer:
Thought the USA claimed they demilitarized the weapons?

The way USA left Afghanistan and also left them with such amounts of weapons and machinery is suspicious.

1)USA left
2)USA left weapons
3)Suddenly, USA have media (pictures snapped at close range) on how Talibans are terrorizing people in Afghanistan
4)Suddenly, USA now have daily pictures of the things talibans are doing
5)Suddenly, USA are already painting Talibans as tyrants.

Lol, all these plots, guess what? I believe all these is a TRAP! USA want a legit reason to wipe off Talibans once and for all

And they couldn't wipe them off for the past 20 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos / Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.