Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed (1865 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 02, 2021
My brother is 24 years old. His entire life has been spent fucking up. The thing is he lies, cheats, gamble and steals. He has succeeded in selling almost everything in the house be it fridge, stab, pressing iron, electronic and manymore
Now he has extended it by going out to steal from neighbors and people.
He as been arrested so many times and been bailed. Now everyone in the family is tired of him mostly my mum she can't eat good food because of him because his becoming worse.
Pls Advice me on what to do.
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Hezzyluv: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Nothing gives parents heartache then this. It makes one to become a laughing stock in the society. And the day she gave birth to him there was excitement not knowing that he'll grow to become something else. cry

Op, I feel your pain. Just be praying for him and never give up. I heard of ppl worse then him and they later changed for good cheers.
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Bola146(f): 7:52am On Sep 02, 2021
May God help parents train their children, some parents spoil their children thinking they are doing something good, there are some questions to ask, how did she train him from onset? Maybe psychologically your mother ignored some signs when he started at tender age sad he is her cross let her pray and fast

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Omihanifa: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Life of crime undecided
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by shawante(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Una say wahala be like wetin again sef.... Well make una hand him matter over to God hand na only am go fit save your brother totally because this case doesn't look ordinary. I sense the hand of village people
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Idamond: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2021
hand him over to the military men..

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by jaeyking(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Make una dump am for military people hand.
He fit change

Or make una actually sit am down annd know wetin dey worry am
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Nothing gives parents heartache then this. It makes one to become a laughing stock in the society. And the day she gave birth to him there was excitement not knowing that he'll grow to become something else. cry

Op, I feel your pain. Just be praying for him and never give up. I heard of ppl worse then him and they later changed for good cheers.
100% of our prayers
40 to 60 goes for him
Mountain to mountain
Vigil to vigil
But his not changing
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Bola146:
May God help parents train their children, some parents spoil their children thinking they are doing something good, there are some questions to ask, how did she train him from onset? Maybe psychologically your mother ignored some signs when he started at tender age sad he is her cross let her pray and fast
My mum have tried.
She had done everything mother can do
Even though before our father is late it has been my mom
Now he is becoming worse
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2021
shawante:
Una say wahala be like wetin again sef.... Well make una hand him matter over to God hand na only am go fit save your brother totally because this case doesn't look ordinary. I sense the hand of village people
Nearly all the prayer in the family is for him
My mom have try
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Fuckyoumod: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Usually when it gets to this level.

3 things are involved.

1. The blood that runs in his veins matters.

2. He might have stolen from somebody that have placed a very potent curse on him.
The curse is usually like this, " you will never be useful, you will continue to steal all the days of your life and eventually get killed in the act one day". At this point its only a matter of time the society he is terrorizing will rise against him. Na death be that!

3. Up bringing, just maybe your parents didn't do enough while he was still bendable.

He needs special deliverance from curses placed on him by his victims.

Nobody should say anything about pair group.

E.g, I don't smoke but 90% of my friends are core smokers they smoke all manner of things.

Life is 100% about personal determinism.

You choose to steal or not steal!
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Hezzyluv: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2021
passionguy:

100% of our prayers
40 to 60 goes for him
Mountain to mountain
Vigil to vigil
But his not changing

You can't kill him either or trow away the baby with bathwater .I know your parents and relatives had sat him down and talked to him on several occasions so needless for me to reiterate. Prayers can change finz keep praying for him.
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Hezzyluv: 8:20am On Sep 02, 2021
passionguy:

My mom have try

Let her keep praying the results will manifest one day
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Let her keep praying the results will manifest one day
Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:

You can't kill him either or trow away the baby with bathwater .I know your parents and relatives had sat him down and talked to him on several occasions so needless for me to reiterate. Prayers can change finz keep praying for him.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Usually when it gets to this level.

3 things are involved.

1. The blood that runs in his veins matters.

2. He might have stolen from somebody that have placed a very potent curse on him.
The curse is usually like this, " you will never be useful, you will continue to steal all the days of your life and eventually get killed in the act one day". At this point its only a matter of time the society he is terrorizing will rise against him. Na death be that!

3. Up bringing, just maybe your parents didn't do enough while he was still bendable.

He needs special deliverance from curses placed on him by his victims.

Nobody should say anything about pair group.

E.g, I don't smoke but 90% of my friends are core smokers they smoke all manner of things.

Life is 100% about personal determinism.

You choose to steal or not steal!
To be sincere
My mom heard tried
Even when my dad was still alive and these boy misbehaving stealing at home it as always been my mother praying here and there.
Before the death of my dad he had spent several years outside the country leaving mum with us and my brother is the last born
My mum try to handle him but there is a limit a woman can handle a male child.
Thanks for your advice
Really appreciate you
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by yomi007k(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2021
passionguy:

100% of our prayers
40 to 60 goes for him
Mountain to mountain
Vigil to vigil
But his not changing

Get him arrested and don't bail him for a long time.

If you don't get rid of him, he will get rid of you all. The choice is yours.

Forget prayers. Sometimes to fight evil you need bigger EVIL.
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by 4reala(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Is he your younger brother? Well you all should sit him down, talk to him, let him realize that he has brought a lot of shame to your family. Tell him of the dangers of the part he is following and the end of the people dat follows such part. And give him the final warning, that any other misbehavior or stealing from him, he would be handed over to the military. Trust the military. The go reset him brain to factory reset
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2021
yomi007k:

Get him arrested and don't bail him for a long time.

If you don't get rid of him, he will get rid of you all. The choice is yours.

Forget prayers. Sometimes to fight evil you need bigger EVIL.
Thanks
He's even on a watch by security people now
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2021
4reala:
Is he your younger brother? Well you all should sit him down, talk to him, let him realize that he has brought a lot of shame to your family. Tell him of the dangers of the part he is following and the end of the people dat follows such part. And give him the final warning, that any other misbehavior or stealing from him, he would be handed over to the military. Trust the military. The go reset him brain to factory reset
We warned him talk to him
Do different prayer for him
But his not changing.
He as been arrested more than twice
But been bailed
I think he need to stay der without been visit if arrested cus am personally tired and have given up on him
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by 4reala(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2021
passionguy:

We warned him talk to him
Do different prayer for him
But his not changing.
He as been arrested more than twice
But been bailed
I think he need to stay der without been visit if arrested cus am personally tired and have given up on him
Yes, let them leave him in the hand of army for 3 days only, him eye go clear
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by shawante(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
passionguy:

My mom have try
Bro I know it's not easy but she has no choice but to keep trying
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
shawante:
Bro I know it's not easy but she has no choice but to keep trying
Thanks for the advice
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by bass7: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
When did it all start? Has he always being like that from childhood?

Many people are moving around with curses they know or know nothing about.....

And my candid opinion is ,he should be guided with prays .... Nothing pass God..

God is merciful.....
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
bass7:
When did it all start? Has he always being like that from childhood?

Many people are moving around with curses they know or know nothing about.....

And my candid opinion is ,he should be guided with prays .... Nothing pass God..

God is merciful.....
Yes he started doing it at tender age
But is only my mom that is always around to deal with him even before the death of our father
He as been taking to church for deliverance severally prayer after prayer and yet he's becoming worse.
He was sent to school he withdrew from going after several months. Now his at home bringing issues upon issues
I can't even leave the house because he will kill my mom with his attitude.
Now am tired of him I too want to deal with my life
But he has committed another crime now and he is on the run
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by shawante(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
passionguy:

Thanks for the advice
. You are most welcome. And pls try keep us posted

I'll also try as much as possible to put him in prayers and hope that he turns a new leaf
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Kanixt(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Bola146:
May God help parents train their children, some parents spoil their children thinking they are doing something good, there are some questions to ask, how did she train him from onset? Maybe psychologically your mother ignored some signs when he started at tender age sad he is her crosslet her pray and fast

Why adding guilt to their existing problem? They are not soliciting for the cause of his messed-up behavior but rather a solution and a way forward.

If you can't help why not try the jump and pass method.
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kanixt:

Why adding guilt to their existing problem? They are not soliciting for the cause of his messed-up behavior but rather a solution and a way forward.

If you can't help why not try the jump and pass method.
Thanks a lot
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
shawante:
. You are most welcome. And pls try keep us posted

I'll also try as much as possible to put him in prayers and hope that he turns a new leaf
Thank you really appreciate you.
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by nonikia(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
You people should locate OPM today and get him delivered ( we suffer more of wicked powers in our fathers compound )
Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2021
You self look this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/6735055/woman-dies-day-after-burial

Better move,Mummy from that location,make she self blow small.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tragic Moment 10 Years Old Girl Was Raped By Classmates In Dubai / SHOCKING: 17 Year Old Girl Beheaded In Abia / Parents/guidance, Pls Be Vigilant (GRAPHIC PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.