Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo (602 Views)

Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party / Some People Being Sponsored To Malign Asiwaju In Hausa Language —shehu Sani / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by infoxpress(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTTv7OxAaVJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUdrxLrNqX8
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said that the Fulani herdsmen have become a menace in the country and that he knows that they are being sponsored.

His statement comes even as herders under the Miyetti Allah Kauta Hore have said they will not recognize the Southern governors' anti-grazing policy, describing it as 'satanic.'

Oyedepo while preaching in his church recently, said the last five years from 2015 till now has been the worst in the history of Nigeria.

''Fulani herdsmen have become a menace. They are sponsored. I know it. There are things you think you know that God shows to prophets. The things they are calling findings now, I found it longest time. You don't need intelligence antenna as a Prophet to find it.

I saw this government coming in with a bloodthingty cloth and I cried.

The worst time in the history of Nigeria is 2015 to now and it is getting worse day by day.

The end has finally come.

Apart from us in the Jesus family, many have never had a smile in the last five years on our street. We don't have records so we don't know how many have committed suicide.''

The clergyman dismissed insinuations that he has been speaking because he is interested in running for Presidency

''If they dash me presidency, I wouldn't take it. I knew that 1984, not now. I am not talking about Presidency. It is not an area I am called to. It is a very great office. It is not my calling.''

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by FarahAideed: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2021
Of course at this point it is very very very clear they are govt backed

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2021
Repeating what everyone already knows.........

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Crowwejihadist: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2021
Sometimes I wonder the level of reasoning of this people, the cow that you rates above human life will still be devoured by the same human being.

That means they gave other sinister purpose which is to impose Jihadist rule on us but God pass them

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by orikoku: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Then send holy ghost fire to destroy them if only it exists. Am fed up of all this pastors and religion entirely.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Sunnybay7: 8:30am On Sep 02, 2021
We all know the presidency is fully backing the murderous blood sucking herdsmen and bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by butterfly777(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2021
True talk.

We know it too.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by BigRocky: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2021
It's obvious..

But are we going to keep on crying without marching words with action?

We need to wake up as Christian's cus the war is mainly against us.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Of course and you don’t need to be smart to know the people sponsoring them. Look at the different things they have been bringing up RUGA, grazing reserves , ranching etc . Buhari is fast losing time and he is trying hard to be quick in taking over the whole of Nigeria for his people.
The sad part of it all is that southerners are sleeping , fighting each other and paying allegiance to Buhari and his people while they continue to kill and destroy.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by donbachi(m): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Dis govt is joking with the church...if pushed,many churches will start giving arms to members.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Genesiis(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2021
toobusy:
Repeating what everyone already knows.........
What action is everyone taking ? Folding hands and watch isn't it ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Samunique(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2021
You're right my Bishop.

We know they are being sponsored to carry out killings and violence, so that they can use this as an opportunity to allocate land to them in the name of peaceful co existence.

But they have failed !!!

No land for the foreigners in the south !!!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by MITCHELL96: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Yes of course!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Samunique(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Survivingnaija:
Of course and you don’t need to be smart to know the people sponsoring them. Look at the different things they have been bringing up RUGA, grazing reserves , ranching etc . Buhari is fast losing time and he is trying hard to be quick in taking over the whole of Nigeria for his people.
The sad part of it all is that southerners are sleeping, fighting each other and paying allegiance to Buhari and his people while they continue to kill and destroy.
@The bold.

What would you have the Southerners do?

To pickup arms ?

Pls, your sincere suggestions are needed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by dallasi: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2021
This "earphones haram" seeking for cheap popularity again after sack of Winners Chapel Pastors: with a quote" We’ve no patience with failure here"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Samunique(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2021
dallasi:
This "earphones haram" seeking for cheap popularity again after sack of Winners Chapel Pastors: with a quote" We’ve no patience with failure here"

Leave that sacking of a thing, tell us if the bishop is wrong !!!

Is he wrong
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by orion7: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2021
dallasi:
zombie talk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by x123xlolls(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2021
A fulani man with 100 cows will hardly sell 1 to feed himself or family, even when they are sick, thier medication will be played with.

With this, I already concluded those men will never get money and buy gun instead of cow.

I am Hausa, we lived with them, we know them, those that didn't know fulanis are the ones disturbing them online, but the bandits are not fulanis they are imported from somewhere
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Emperormartin(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari has finally tarnished the image of his Fulani people not in Nigeria but the whole of West Africa.

He thought he was doing them favor but he has expose their grave secret in them (wanton killing of human beings because of cows)

Now, every other tribes detest them in Nigeria both their elites and their herdsmen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Samunique:

@The bold.

What would you have the Southerners do?

To pickup arms ?

Pls, your sincere suggestions are needed.

More condemnation from the leaders, tougher leaders like Akeredolu. If Southerners unite, Fulani won’t do anything, we outnumber them and trust me some northerners are getting tired of them too. Do you understand bros Sam?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by cocolacec(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Na Atiku,Buhari,Sultan,Obasanjo and GUMI be the patron of fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by dallasi: 9:36am On Sep 02, 2021
orion7:
zombie talk

zombie reasoning
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by dallasi: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Samunique:

Leave that sacking of a thing, tell us if the bishop is wrong !!!

Is he wrong

He is a biz man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Militant30: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2021
R
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Samunique(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2021
Survivingnaija:

More condemnation from the leaders, tougher leaders like Akeredolu. If Southerners unite, Fulani won’t do anything, we outnumber them and trust me some northerners are getting tired of them too. Do you understand bros Sam?
You're right !
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Are Being Sponsored , I Know It - Bishop Oyedepo by Lubumbashi: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Honestly the north is draining this country of its wealth. The money being channelled into boko haram, fulani banditry and kidnapping and sustaining IDPs would have been more productive in other areas of national development. As if it isn't bad enough, news yesterday is that the Nigerian Navy headed by a northerner has begun construction of a large Naval base in Kano, a desert location.

(1) (Reply)

100 Naira Well Spent In 1984 / Banditry: FG planning to use southern soldiers to depopulate the north - Gumi / No Difference Between Nigerian DSS And Terrorrists - Yoruba Nation Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.