Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party (15519 Views)

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Banks In South-East Comply With IPOB Directive, Bring Down Nigerian Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Kwanza: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2022
The Labour Party (LP), has alleged that Anambra State Governor, Professor Chukwuma Soludo, is under sponsorship by unidentified individuals to undermine the party’s support in the South-east.

The party advised Soludo to concentrate on governance and avoid comments that might put himself and the state in danger.

The Chief spokesperson for the Labour Party’s presidential campaign, Yunusa Tanko, spoke in reaction to Soludo’s recent statements that Mr Peter Obi, would lose the 2023 presidential election.

Soludo, had said that Obi could, at best, come third in the election. He used the Osun and Ekiti governorship elections where LP performed poorly as examples of what to expect in the polls.

Soludo said he would not submit to the bullying of Obi’s supporters, who recently descended on him for addressing issues in the state.

The former CBN governor had also been under intense attack for close to a week for dismissing Obi’s investment in the state as amounting to nothing, during a television interview.

Reacting to these, Tanko said: “We want to believe that Soludo is being sponsored in order to attack our base in the South-east, because, in the first instance, we have no any correlation with Soludo. So, why has he decided to attack our principal?

“It seems to us that it’s a grand plan to try to see that if they can weaken us from our base. But the truth is that they are making us even popular. The people are the ones even responding to the attacks. But we want to advise that it’s very good that Soludo should look at the future and not the present, because he is just starting as a governor.

“He has not done anything yet. Not even a block has he put on ground and yet, he is putting the people of Anambra State in dilemma and in danger. He should be conscious enough to know the dangers he is putting himself and the people of Anambra into.”

When asked to list those allegedly sponsoring Soludo, the Spokepersonsaid, “He could be sponsored from any angle. We cannot be specific but it’s very clear because instead of facing governance, he is attacking Obi.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/soludo-is-being-sponsored-to-bring-down-obi-lp/

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Ebi2233: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2022
Obi is a liar and it is making Soludo look like a bad leader

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Naira20: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol

Soludo is too small.

He is just a distraction and his case would fizzle out just like Dino's nonsense.

228 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by AjeboBoutique(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2022
I'm curious, between Tinubu and Atiku, who do you think is richer?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Nightwolf1: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2022
The stupid man has failed to realise that he was elected to govern Anambra state and give Anambra people dividend of democracy not his silly tantrums in a bid to discredit a man that left Anambra state politics over 12 years ago.

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Ever since Soludo dropped that nuclear bomb on Obidient`s, they have been very quiet on this forum .

I duff my hat for Soludo!

That write-up was a masterpiece that history will never forget!

I wont mind buying the real hard copy of that write-up. It needs to be picture framed and Egyptian pyramid built over it!

Damn! Just one shot and Obidients have been gentle in last 24 hours

History will never forget!

105 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Naira20: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2022
Quiet
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Ever since Soludo dropped that nuclear bomb on Obidient`s, they have been very quite on this forum

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by duro4chang(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Victim mentality

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by waterpouroverfl: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2022
Anambrain vote for Apga base on the previous performance of the governors

18 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by admax(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2022
It seems Obi is the candidate to beat in the 2023 Presidential Election; everyone, APC, PDP, APGA are all attacking him!

If they claim Obi can't win and has no structure, why not ignore him? Lol

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by JomiTech(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin grin

Ever since Soludo dropped that nuclear bomb on Obidient`s, they have been very quiet on this forum .

I duff my hat for Soludo!

That write-up was a masterpiece that history will never forget!

I wont mind buying the real hard copy of that write-up. It needs to be picture framed and Egyptian pyramid built over it!

Damn! Just one shot and Obidients have been gentle in last 24 hours

History will never forget!
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Felabrity: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
His is only jealous and angry Peter Obi did not join him in apga

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by midehi2(f): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Very obvious, let God just intervene in this election/country, to favour the masses

15 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Simeonjoe1: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Abegi useless people make all of una rest.
Soludo may get access to real information don release truth. Instead disputing with fact you result to normal insult and blackmail...
Abi poverty rate no double under obi? And same man want to reduce poverty in whole Nigeria with states like sokoto having >80% poverty angry how him won do am if e no fit do am for small Anambra?
Nigeria politicians are thief and useless all of them. We still dey drug lord own this one enter.
Nigerians is now caught BTW the devil, deep blue sea and volcano
My worst fear is people lining up to vote these men. People that can't help you, if you think Nigeria can get better its high time you check your brain.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by adioolayi(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
I see lots of sense in what Governor Soludo wrote.. especially as it bothers on Igbo and the Nigeria's politics. Any region that wants to rule this country, in as much as we are using this bicameral system of government....will have to unite at their base first, then seek alliance with other regions. That's how it can work.

But, I hate the fact he said Peter Obi cannot win...that's a low one for me...Peter Obi is his kinsman.. irrespective of their political differences..

He is trying to stay on the track of a moving train...his statement on Peter Obi's chances mask the sense in his writeup.

He was trying to sabotage his own brother..

It's a very sad development

22 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by inoki247: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Anybody telling dem what dey don't want to hear is been paid....

if this people enter if the masses talk sef dem go say dey are been sponsored.....

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Chinonye2022(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is now there enemy

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by IamNat: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
I thought they said they won't reply ni? These ones are already confused even before the election.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Anyiamaka: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is clearly jealous. He can try, but he cannot succeed in bringing Peter Obi down. So far, there are signs that Soludo will not do well as a Governor in Anambra state. He is pained.!!!

13 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Opinedecandid(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Ridiculous.

'Obidients' are so unbelievably funny.
So anyone that is bold enough to demystify Peter, son of Obinna is being sponsored

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by BluntCrazeMan: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Please, Dear INEC Nigeria..

We need you to add these three things in the to-do-lists of your results-management activities.

1. Configure the BVAS Device in such a way that the user of the device cannot see the number of accredited voters until he clicks that the election had ended..

And also configure the device to automatically transmit the number of Accredited Voters to the Central Collation and to the IREV Portal, immediately the BVAS-Device-USER clicks that the Election has ended..

That is, by the time the user is getting to see the number of accredited voters that were captured in that device, the figures are already online waiting for him.

2. After uploading the result of the Polling-Units, please also carry us along by uploading all the collated results too..

So that, if there were errors which they corrected along the way (either at the ward levels, LGA levels, or State Levels), we can also see those corrections too and appreciate them for such good works.

3. In your final results declaration, please include the total number of cancelled Polling-Units and the affected number of Registered Voters - (this will help us know whether the Judgements of the returning officers were right or wrong - with regards to inconclusiveness of the election) --- Remember that cancelled votes is totally different from voided votes.
Voided Votes COUNTED, but they counted as NOTHING..
But Cancelled Didn't Count At All..

Thus, we need to also know those number of Polling-Units where votes didn't count, and the total number of registered voters that were affected.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Oluwatoyink(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Peter obi will win next years election with a wide margin.

I see him getting over 90% of the votes in all the states.

He is the most popular candidate

He has both online and offline structures in all the 774 local governments

All the pictures of APC and PDP supporters we see are paid crowd.

16 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Kingzeez10: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by BobbieZion(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Their problem.......
I will vote PO any day any time.

I don't see myself wasting my precious vote on an entitled druggie or a kleptomaniac.

Naija go better.
PO for president.

Proudly Middle-Beltan.

24 Likes

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by gabemuyi: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
I pity obodidents all I can say

1 Like

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by Fiscus105(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Whenever they pinpoint weakness and errors in Obi, u guys will flair up as if Obi is a perfect man, as if he is not part of those who landed Nigeria where we are today.

In the North, Fulani kinsmen attacked Atiku just last week.

In the South West, Obi has torn apart Yoruba elder group, Afenifere.

If Igbo man now cricticizing Obi, I dnt know why people now see it as abomination.

We are in election period, the type of intra and inter fightings are common occurrences.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party by bigdammyj: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! / Soalabo West Challenges Wike For PDP Governorship Ticket In Rivers State / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.