Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry (31832 Views)

Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] / Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 / Taxi Driver Returns Passenger's Phone And Money, Rejects N10k Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by juman(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good.

Even taxi drivers operate at the park in airport are honest.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Kinghorland04(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well said
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're absolutely right. A friend of mine in Germany told me he lost his wallet and fortunately for him it was mailed to his home by the person that found it.

Everything was still intact.

Brother this same thing you said happened to my sister also in Germany too, she lost her wallet and it was returned back to her intact, she was easily contacted from the information on her cards in her wallet.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by princewarri1985: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Foolish man, God bless you, and you use your hand throw away am, just wait till the day your phone or money got missing too someday and wait if it will be returned to you, and na that day you go know say Nigerians non get joy! Foolish, this idiot wife go divore him when she hear what happens, be like say poverty na this man own
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by planetx: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Well, he doesn't have option then to return it back, if he choose not to return it, they'll know he's the one once alarm blow. Kudus to him for using wisdom.
He could have kept it if he wanted. He is a bus driver and people get in and out of buses all day so he can call their bluff and tell them to prove he took the money forgotten on a BUS.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Hezzyluv: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
planetx:
He could have kept it if he wanted. He is a bus driver and people get in and out of buses all day so he can call their bluff and tell them to prove he took the money forgotten on a BUS.

Bro, if Nigeria police wan catch u, dem go catch you live. Except if Dem no wan do their work.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by gimakon2(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Foremast15:
His prayer has been answered and he threw it away

Its not prayers, its stealing..

-$20,000 is hard earned money from someone, Loosing it , is almost taking away ones life from them...
+$20,000 you picked up is nothing like hardwork, na thief you be.

You can still think hard and work hard and smart plus prayer and earn $20,000. I know a Nairalander here that got a take home salary of almost $200,000 / year doing remote jobs. If someone speaks about u in this light, shay e no sweet?
Mentality of harship in Nigeria has changed a lot of things. Many of us find it hard to even think straight now adays.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by gimakon2(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stonerobaba:

Lol. Dont be angry if your attention is brought to an Ibo man doing otherwise. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Crime is not tied to one tribe sir. Just clearing your doubts and all.
Understood?
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by gimakon2(m): 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop the obsession with tribes.

Eluu is not an Igbo name.

Eluu is a Calabar or Chinese name?

Na you go come tell us the name we day bear abi? Abi all Igbo men and women must bear Chukwumerije?
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by SmartPolician: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
gimakon2:

Eluu is a Calabar or Chinese name?

Na you go come tell us the name we day bear abi? Abi all Igbo men and women must bear Chukwumerije?

What does Eluu mean in Igbo?
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by gimakon2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jolomenas:
A very rare occurrence, Igbo man and honesty.
This one definitely grew up in lagos

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anyone can do it sir. I have returned an iPhone XR i saw once to the woman who owns it. Does not matter the place where whoever grew up in. Its just policy and behavior of people.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by gimakon2(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
motionarena:
If na Government official I no go return am.
Cause its likely stolen funds

Supported.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Blackdisciple(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmm em try ooo wallahi.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by gimakon2(m): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
SmartPolician:

What does Eluu mean in Igbo?

I know a guy who bears Chikemezie Eluwa Osinachi
On most of his documents he uses Osinachi Elu.

For me it depends on what and what and how he decides to put his name, na e name uncle.

So dont tell us what i know.
Have a nice Life.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by MufasaLion: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
feelgoodstuffs:

Brother this same thing you said happened to my sister also in Germany too, she lost her wallet and it was returned back to her intact, she was easily contacted from the information on her cards in her wallet.

Wow!

A saner clime! cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by SmartPolician: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
gimakon2:

I know a guy who bears Chikemezie Eluwa Osinachi
On most of his documents he uses Osinachi Elu.

For me it depends on what and what and how he decides to put his name, na e name uncle.

So dont tell us what i know.
Have a nice Life.

Uncle, I am a proud Igbo guy.
I don't think that name is igbo.
I have never seen an Igbo name, Eluu.
There are many people from Kogi, Benue and Cross River who bear igboid names.
Meanwhile, they know zilch the language.
BTW, Eluwa is never written as Eluu
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Gfskw: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Really
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by placeofallure(f): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
donbachi:
We no reach 5 as nigerians,with dis quality

There are more. The ratio is not just high really, but there are good people still, people who wouldn't soil their hands regardless. People with pedigree and integrity, people of honour.
Shame to those ones bringing our name to disrepute.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Mercygreatwoman(f): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jolomenas:
A very rare occurrence, Igbo man and honesty.
This one definitely grew up in lagos

If you have sense you won't have typed this thing here. Since Lagos na the watch word for honesty oya drop your money randomly for Lagos na.
The Gospel has gone round, a honest person is a honest person irrespective of his tribe. Anyone can decide to leave the right way
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by bolabiyi: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

Truthfully, he did the right thing and even if he didn't return those things he might still be caught and that's gonna be very bad!

He returned it, probably gonna get a reward by the owner and hopefully a promotion and also a good recommendation. Also, he's still gonna have a good reputation!
yeah u right.....the prayer that says, Lord, lead me not into temptation is very valid here... grin
MufasaLion:

Lol

Truthfully, he did the right thing and even if he didn't return those things he might still be caught and that's gonna be very bad!

He returned it, probably gonna get a reward by the owner and hopefully a promotion and also a good recommendation. Also, he's still gonna have a good reputation!
yeah u right.....the prayer that says, Lord, lead me not into temptation is very valid here...
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by StUriah(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
He had no other options than to return the money.

CCTV camera is everywhere.

He can only escape with the bag if he is ready to leave his job and will do that by conspiring with others.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Jolomenas: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mercygreatwoman:

If you have sense you won't have typed this thing here. Since Lagos na the watch word for honesty oya drop your money randomly for Lagos na.
The Gospel has gone round, a honest person is a honest person irrespective of his tribe. Anyone can decide to leave the right way
abeg shutup madame, all the time wey dem done scam me for this naija na igbo people
From fake phones screen to fake charger, the one wey pain me pass na fake tyre, I go back them talk say them never see me before say na forge I forge their receipt.
Tueh pflatinos wicked human beings
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Mercygreatwoman(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jolomenas:

abeg shutup madame, all the time wey dem done scam me for this naija na igbo people
From fake phones screen to fake charger, the one wey pain me pass na fake tyre, I go back them talk say them never see me before say na forge I forge their receipt.
Tueh pflatinos wicked human beings

You would have said you were judging based on your personal experience. I'm sorry for all you went through. I have been scammed by Yoruba people twice in computer village. That doesn't mean I'll label them thieves. The world is bigger than my personal experience and so is it bigger than your experience too.
Stop the stereotype. It's WRONG
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by MufasaLion: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
bolabiyi:
yeah u right.....the prayer that says, Lord, lead me not into temptation is very valid here... ;Dyeah u right.....the prayer that says, Lord, lead me not into temptation is very valid here...

Lol

Exactly!
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mercygreatwoman:

You would have said you were judging based on your personal experience. I'm sorry for all you went through. I have been scammed by Yoruba people twice in computer village. That doesn't mean I'll label them thieves. The world is bigger than my personal experience and so is it bigger than your experience too.

I like women that have your type of intellectual property. cool

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Jolomenas: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mercygreatwoman:

Thank you for the correction.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Jolomenas: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

I like women that have your type of intellectual property. cool
If I wipe you cable for neck
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Mercygreatwoman(f): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jolomenas:

Thank you for the correction.

You are welcome my friend. Sorry for all you went through ok
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jolomenas:

If I wipe you cable for neck

I can't indulge you.
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by Jolomenas: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

I can't indulge you.
Make I no beat nonsense comot your body
Re: Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jolomenas:

Make I no beat nonsense comot your body

No, I can't indulge you because your IQ is too low for someone like me.

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Rail Can't Exceed 90km/hr Because We Don't Want To Kill Cows - Amaechi / Gunshot At Lagos Airport Leaves Two Injured / Nine Die As Vehicle Plunges Into Dam In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.