Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen (17455 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / Halyna Hutchins: See Last Photo Of The Woman That Was Shot By Alec Baldwin / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Gadafii: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Abeg getat
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Where is your humanity for crying out loud? Must you make mockery of anyone's pain and trauma by reducing it to sexual jokes? Making it sound as if people haven't been robbed in the house before.

If you want to see the scar, just say you need it, instead of speaking like a dunce

Oga u too take life serious..

This is a forum..

We catch fun..
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Sixfeetbelle: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Oga u too take life serious..

This is a forum..

We catch fun..

A forum is not meant for just "catching fun". It involves other serious issues as well.

The ability to sympathize with people is where your humanity lies. The minute you start to lack that, you need to check yourself. Not everything in life was intended to be interpreted as fun.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by snoopz: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
adefitim:
All na strategist

Strategy or no strategy, If she really got shot by robbers den she is mostly likely to suffer from ptsd...

I was mobbed sometimes last year when I was serving, I went to snap those thugs looting the Secretariat @ ikirun during the covid19 palliative stuff...
I can't even start to narrate my ordeal
I was afraid to step out of my lodge and go to town because I thought I was going to die that day.
2 weeks later after over coming it, as guy na I stepped out of my lodge and went to town o
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Gfskw: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Clout fake gist
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

A forum is not meant for just "catching fun". It involves other serious issues as well.

The ability to sympathize with people is where your humanity lies. The minute you start to lack that, you need to check yourself. Not everything in life was intended to be interpreted as fun.

OK now... No vex
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by greggng: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
White money fans claimed they voted her to spite on Maria. Now white money is on eviction list ...let me see if they will share their vote into two . Or don't day truly love her? Maria is living rent free in the heart of many

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. / NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD / Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.