Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen (17445 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / Halyna Hutchins: See Last Photo Of The Woman That Was Shot By Alec Baldwin / Anto Lecky On BBNaija: "I Have Had Sex With A Lot Of Guys'' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by AprokoGirl: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemate, Queen has narrated how she experienced trauma at some time in her life.

The BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate who was saved from eviction on Sunday narrated that she was shot sometime ago after robbers attacked her apartment.

According to her, it was a terrible moment in her life as she collapsed after the robbers left. .

She noted that the incident caused her trauma as she became scared of being in the dark and having to hear noises around her, which made her visit the hospital for medical care.

Queen said this while having a conversation with Jackie B.

“I got shot by robbers after they attacked my house. I was saved by my landlady because I collapsed immediately they left and was rushed to the hospital.

“I started having trauma after the incident, became conscious whenever there’s a noise around me. If it’s dark and I’m sleeping and see a shadow, I‘ll start shouting, the incident affected me that bad,” she said.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/02/bbnaija-i-experienced-trauma-after-i-got-shot-by-robbers-queen/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by adefitim(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2021
All na strategy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Sorry dear
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by blueyonder6: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
cool
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by StrongandMighty: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Can she please show us the pics of the gunshot scar??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by DoctorDree(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
All they do is tell stories and eat free food.....and when konji calls they shame themselves on life tv.....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by revived: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Una Dun start una yeye talk sad angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by yourown: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
That’s so weird

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by YTmami(f): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Robbery experience can be really traumatizing

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by kambili999(f): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
lipsrsealed undecided

Mr righteousness, please speak healing to her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Laggafin: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
This olofo should shut de Bleep up ?
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by tivhador: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
U no faint during robbery or before..... Na after u come faint... Nice one cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by JBoss25(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lagos is not for the faint hearted

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Donspicey: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
YTmami:
Robbery experience can be really traumatizing

Apply next year so you can tell the world your story..... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Princeton92(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
LMAO

Okay na, they've all started playing mind games with fans. I ain't falling for all these shit sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by PENISgod: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
U get luck say dem no 4uck u....if na me and my boys Rob Ur house, u for chop Betta 4uck...
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by iamtardey: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
FvckATI
PENISgod:
F
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by clothingonline(m): 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Queen you going home weekend oooo

Check signature men clothing
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Gosj001: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
OK

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Makanaki127: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
PENISgod:
U get luck say dem no 4uck u....if na me and my boys Rob Ur house, u for chop Betta 4uck...
Mind your speech bro,this is very very wrong no matter what

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Was Shot By Armed Robbers – Queen by Sixfeetbelle: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
tivhador:
U no faint during robbery or before..... Na after u come faint... Nice one cheesy

The rush of adrenaline pumped into your body during a fight or flight situation like during a robbery, can cause you to faint from shock afterwards. I listened to her talk about it and it was more of a contact situation than portrayed here.

The duo met her right outside her door. In an instant, she realized that they were there to harm her, so she bolted for her door and ran inside to close it expect one of the guys was quick as well. They ended up dragging the door. Now imagine a small lady like that being strong enough to push a door against a strong guy. Na adrenaline now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Book Would You Want Adapted Into A Movie? / NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD / Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.