Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary (1980 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Bobotic(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda and her husband, Victor Tonye Coker are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today, September 1.

Monalisa who remarried in 2016 after her failed marriage to Dejo Richards, shared a photo of her and Coker on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTRfjgzLGKC/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=2205bcdc-47cd-4364-a973-81475c8ec05c
“It’s 5 years today…

We meoveeeee

#victorandmonalisacoker”

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by SenatePresdo(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by LordIsaac(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2021
I like how articulate she is as well as her finesse and carriage. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Ahmed0336(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2021
LordIsaac:
I like how articulate she is as well as her finesse and carriage. Congrats.
If only you like all these, Wetin come remain for her husband to like? grin
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Brenn594(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
shocked dis woman na true defintion of beauty,wish her all the happiness inna de wrld.

HappyAnniversary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by MightySparrow: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
These yeyebrities sha. Í pray he will not be saying' ' irreconcilable differences' in the future.
Congrats anyways.
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Divija(f): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Happy anniversary... Keep your relationship from social media and watch your family flourish

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by LordIsaac(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Ahmed0336:

If only you like all these, Wetin come remain for her husband to like? grin
Na public work she dey do... She dey do am well.. So we like am grin
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by pretydiva(f): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2021
MightySparrow:
These yeyebrities sha. Í pray he will not be saying' ' irreconcilable differences' in the future.
Congrats anyways.
Just wish them well and move undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Timagex(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Send that DM book the best documentary wedding photographer in Nigeria. cool smiley

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why is the man wearing a forced smile?
He's looking very old too.

Anyways, Happy anniversary to them.
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by OBALOLA55(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
PRETTY ALBINO cool
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mercychen:
Why is the man wearing a forced smile?
He's looking very old too.

Anyways, Happy anniversary to them.
Mind your business. She loves him like that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

Mind your business. She loves him like that

Never said she doesn't.
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mercychen:

Never said she doesn't.
Can't you just wish them a simple congratulations instead of saying he looks old.
Or was she supposed to marry a kid?
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

Can't you just wish them a simple congratulations instead of saying he looks old

Did you not see where I wished them well?
You had to pick on that one. Anyways, I made my observation and I don't see anything wrong in it.
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mercychen:

Did you not see where I wished them well?
You had to pick people n that one. Anyways, I made my observation and I don't see anything wrong in it.
Was she posting those pictures to seek your observations?
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

Was she posting those pictures to seek your observations?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021

Re: Nigeria Actress, Monalisa Chinda Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary by DEROX: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
my best nollywood actress

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Accused Of Making Love To His Daughter In Law / Music Legend, 2face Idibia Expects Baby No. 7 From Wife No. 3 / Davido To Give A Fan 500k On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.