Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. (1031 Views)

Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family / See Pictures And Videos From How Seriki And His Fulani Men Displaced From Ibarap / Fresh Benue Killings. Hundreds Killed This Night In Agasha,guma Lga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2021
There is a genocide going on in Benue between the Tiv and the Idoma people of Benue state in adoka village.

Many people had been killed, and thousands has fled their homes to safety.

The cause of the on going conflict has not been ascertained. However report has it that, the clash is a result of land dispute between the two tribes.

1 Like

Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Tomahawk99(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Legacy of Buhari,Akume and APC but some brainless idiot will blame Ortom but they forget Aregbesola and Yahaya Bello owe workers x2 what Ortom owes but agenda must agend.
One Idoma ethnic bigot is busy vomiting crap over Ortom yet David Mark has nothing to show for in his senatorial zone after 8 years as senate president.
Banza!

2 Likes

Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Ppogbae: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
These people are sissies. No fight in them at all. They need their own ESN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by kereman1: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria problem is too much.
There is nothing like unity in diversity.

Let's not just deceive ourselves
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by tunjiajayi: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2021
We need to have a rethink on the land owner ship and rights law in this country it is the way to go.
Who owns what? How, when, who, you, why?
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Legacy of Buhari,Akume and APC but some brainless idiot will blame Ortom but they forget Aregbesola and Yahaya Bello owe workers x2 what Ortom owes but agenda must agend.
One Idoma ethnic bigot is busy vomiting crap over Ortom yet David Mark has nothing to show for in his senatorial zone after 8 years as senate president.
Banza!

Just like that lunatic called ortom. You just wrote rubbish.

You are the ethnic bigot here, because you support nepotism.
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by realstars: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2021
The fulanis main job is killing, that is why the aso roack master is keeping mute when his brothers kill.

1 Like

Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by TarOrfeeek: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2021
angry

Look at how Fulani strangers are sacking indigenes from their own lands.

Imagine, strangers from Sierra Leone will stroll through the North and come to kill Nigerians and Northerners will give them safe corridor to escape.

This is so sad. Buhari has destroyed this country completely.

1 Like

Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by TarOrfeeek: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Emmadoc:
There is a genocide going on in Benue between the Tiv and the Idoma people of Benue state in adoka village.

Many people had been killed, and thousands has fled their homes to safety.

The cause of the on going conflict has not been ascertained. However report has it that, the clash is a result of land dispute between the two tribes.

May thunder strike the phone you used to call this CLASH into pieces.

This is a systemic GENOCIDE, aided by the FG in complicity with the Armed Forces.

Why has there not been a single fatality on the Fulani side of this menace.

Why has there not been adequate protection and deployment of Armed Forces personnel to these affected towns?

This is not a clash. The FG and the Armed Forces are waging Jihad together with Fulani Terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Tomahawk99(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Emmadoc:

Just like that lunatic called ortom. You just wrote rubbish.

You are the ethnic bigot here, because you support nepotism.
Mugu. What is the meaning of nepotism? Name the family members of Ortom who are in his government or holding any public office.
Your stupid father is the one who is a lunatic else he should have aborted you. Banza!
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

May thunder strike the phone you used to call this CLASH into pieces.

This is a systemic GENOCIDE, aided by the FG in complicity with the Armed Forces.

Why has there not been a single fatality on the Fulani side of this menace.

Why has there not been adequate protection and deployment of Armed Forces personnel to these affected towns?

This is not a clash. The FG and the Armed Forces are waging Jihad together with Fulani Terrorists.

Read to comprehend bruh...

You made no point.
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Mugu. What is the meaning of nepotism? Name the family members of Ortom who are in his government or holding any public office.
Your stupid father is the one who is a lunatic else he should have aborted you. Banza!

Well, you can support your zombie self and the lunatic ortom all you want.

But one thing is certain, you are a big fool, a nitwit with no sense of reasoning.
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

It is as a result of your sheered stupidity, the Fulanis are taking over your land.

You're just a grown up man with a 5 years old brain.

Well, he did not abort me, because he knows the value of human lives, not like that bonobo you call a governor, whose interest is solely on selling out his people just for money.
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Tomahawk99(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Emmadoc:

It is as a result of your sheered stupidity, the Fulanis are taking over your land.

You're just a grown up man with a 5 years old brain.

Well, he did not abort me, because he knows the value of human lives, not like that bonobo you call a governor, whose interest is solely on selling out his people just for money.

You are a brainless idiot. Your family stupidity is why another man has taken over your father's duty.
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Tomahawk99(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Emmadoc:

Well, you can support your zombie self and the lunatic ortom all you want.

But one thing is certain, you are a big fool, a nitwit with no sense of reasoning.
Your m.other with her muscular hairy arms is the big fool for giving birth to a b.astard child with no worth like you. Banza!
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Your m.other with her muscular hairy arms is the big fool for giving birth to a b.astard child with no worth like you. Banza!

Lol... e pain you sha, it still doesn't change the fact that you are an asslicker.

You need to go back to school, from what you wrote, a toddler think better than you do.

And, no matter how hard you depend that piece of shit you are ass licking, your stupid opinion still doesn't count.

You can do better man.
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Tomahawk99(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Emmadoc:

Lol... e pain you sha, it still doesn't change the fact that you are an asslicker.

You need to go back to school, from what you wrote, a toddler think better than you do.

And, no matter how hard you depend that piece of shit you are ass licking, your stupid opinion still doesn't count.

You can do better man.
Read this crap you posted and tell me who needs to go back to school.
Yes am an ass licker, i will lick your hairy muscular m.other.
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Kevinsamba: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
embarassed
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by dex4sure: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
You guys better start living in peace because Mr President is busy playing game...

Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Bag of shit grin

Why don't you lick that of your slut mom

gringrin

You dey talk like person way de sniff soakaway in the morninggrin

You and you stupid govano aren't even fit to lead a class of 10 student.

Oh, you don't have to disgrace your self here, we all know, you guys are fond of having sex with your mother's.
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Not to worry, when she poops, I will call you over to come lick the poops off her bumgrin
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Tomahawk99(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Emmadoc:

Bag of shit grin

Why don't you lick that of your slut mom

gringrin

You dey talk like person way de sniff soakaway in the morninggrin

You and you stupid govano aren't even fit to lead a class of 10 student.

Oh, you don't have to disgrace your self here, we all know, you guys are fond of having sex with your mother's.
Enh but still i want to bang your muscular mother...from behind. grin
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Tomahawk99(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Emmadoc:

Not to worry, when she poops, I will call you over to come lick the poops off her bumgrin
I will gape her rather grin
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by stunnert(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
So many toxic peeps on NL that you begin to wonder how they look and behave when you see them physically
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Enh but still i want to bang your muscular mother...from behind. grin

Hey son, go bang your grannies wrinkled and scabies pussy instead grin.

Guest what you've been ghosted, no matter what you say, I won't see it. You need some rehab, cracks is taking over your life. cheesy

Have a nice day songrin
Re: Genocide In Benue... Hundreds Killed And Displaced From Their Homes, Pics. by Emmadoc: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
stunnert:
So many toxic peeps on NL that you begin to wonder how they look and behave when you see them physically

That guy is a lunatic. He brought his toxicity here, check his first comment and tell me if I was wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Serial Killer Supplying Politicians Human Parts Apprehended By Area Boys / Police Officers Who Ran Over Handcuffed Man In Ekpoma Arrested / I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.