Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

“I Cheated On Her First, So Maybe This Is A Payback” — Tega's Husband Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cheated On Her First, So Maybe This Is A Payback” — Tega's Husband Reveals (447 Views)

Morenikeji Egbin Orun Died Of Anemia, Husband Reveals, Clears Air On Rumors Abou / Why I Cheated On My Ex-Husband- Korra Obidi / I’m Detoxing The ‘juju’ – Korra Ex Husband Reveals [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Cheated On Her First, So Maybe This Is A Payback” — Tega's Husband Reveals by JoshuaOmoruyi(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
“I Cheated on Her first, so maybe this is a payback” — Tega's husband reveals the truth of his Marriage with Tega

Big Brother Naija Season 6 Housemate, Tega has been trending on social media since she was caught cuddling under the duvet with her fellow housemate, Boma. 

The duo was also rumored to have s*x in the house but it wasn't confirmed with true shreds of evidence. AJ Money who happens to be Tega's husband has been receiving different trolls because he was being confronted that his wife has turned to public property.

AJ Money in the quest for responding to this troll made some few statement, READ MORE

Source: https://bbnaija.ng/tegas-husband-voice-out-regarding-his-marriage-with-tega/
Re: “I Cheated On Her First, So Maybe This Is A Payback” — Tega's Husband Reveals by Onyi22(f): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: “I Cheated On Her First, So Maybe This Is A Payback” — Tega's Husband Reveals by DaddyRochie1642: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2021
What should I do with this news

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “show Me Where Angel Said That I Didn’t Take Care Of Her” – Angel’s Mom / Wife Of Popular OAP Nedu Of Wazobianaccuses Him Of Domestic Violence / Rome Flynn Bio: Age, Daughter, Movies, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.