Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

If You Have Tried Any Of These Online Businesses, Forget It You Are The MAGA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have Tried Any Of These Online Businesses, Forget It You Are The MAGA (160 Views)

Nigerian Mom Cries Out, Shares Chat With Son Who Tried To Defraud Her / 3 Quick And Easy Ways To Enter Europe In 2022 (even If You Have Tried Over 10… / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Tried Any Of These Online Businesses, Forget It You Are The MAGA by OnlineAmebo: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
On Gahd
If you can make it in 9ja
Odds are you will survive anywhere you find yourself in the entire universe.

As you may already know
All the Legitimate arm chair businesses capable of making any tom dick and harry rich have made it impossible for nigerians to enjoy that luxury

Legitimate businesses like affiliate marketing, to down to earth cryptocurrency

All of them have restricted nigerians

Walai i dont blame the yahoo boys
Question is what are the options available for us...

Odds are daily stacked against us

Its only thoes scams and shams, the ones you are sure to loose money or that permit Nigerians..

F famous examples
multi-level marketing
swagbucks
Pi mining
(Leave a mention and i will update list)

Sorry to burst your bubble
If u have or are trying any of these businesses unto say e go better, u are being milked
Wake up because only then will u realize that white man has not changed doing what he does best...
Exploiting the Dumb niggas
Re: If You Have Tried Any Of These Online Businesses, Forget It You Are The MAGA by wearsandtrends1: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
OnlineAmebo:
On Gahd
If you can make it in 9ja
Odds are you will survive anywhere you find yourself in the entire universe.

As you may already know
All the Legitimate arm chair businesses capable of making any tom dick and harry rich have made it impossible for nigerians to enjoy that luxury

Legitimate businesses like affiliate marketing, to down to earth cryptocurrency

All of them have restricted nigerians

Walai i dont blame the yahoo boys
Question is what are the options available for us...

Odds are daily stacked against us

Its only thoes scams and shams, the ones you are sure to loose money or that permit Nigerians..

F famous examples
multi-level marketing
swagbucks
Pi mining
(Leave a mention and i will update list)

Sorry to burst your bubble
If u have or are trying any of these businesses unto say e go better, u are being milked
Wake up because only then will u realize that white man has not changed doing what he does best...
Exploiting the Dumb niggas
mmm

(1) (Reply)

I Missed My Financial Accounting Paper In Waec / Permutation And Combinations Class 5 / Upwork Approval Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.