Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help (9558 Views)

Npower Deployment Issue For Nteach In Rivers State / My N-Power Deployment Status Has Been Deleted / N-power Deployment Issue Resolved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Arabmoniq(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Shaev7:

I faced it. Also, if your dashboard also state you should change programme due to unavailability of your initial choice, please change and wait between 48 to 72hours, it will be resolved
There was nothing like that there and the deployment I saw at first at my LG in one farm and it disappear like dat
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by ultra100(f): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Arabmoniq:

I am even using my laptop but I cant see it could it be because I used SSCE?
Yes, all SSCE deployment have been withdrawn.They will redeploy you guys when necessary corrections have been made.
Note; you will also undergo some training and you monthly take home is 10k.
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Veno24(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Arabmoniq:
I was deployed and saw it on my dashboard, I even received a mail from NASIMS about my deployment only for me to login to my dashboard again on Tuesday afternoon to see that my deployment status was changed to "you have not been deploy yet" please anyone with same issue and what can I do to resolve it?
I have such experience earlier so relax you will soon be deployed... I have deployed and I have also printed out my ppa letter
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by miraculousGod(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Arabmoniq:
I was deployed and saw it on my dashboard, I even received a mail from NASIMS about my deployment only for me to login to my dashboard again on Tuesday afternoon to see that my deployment status was changed to "you have not been deploy yet" please anyone with same issue and what can I do to resolve it?
log out, and login on another browser
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Kaybae(f): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Call Npower help line 092203102. They will tell you what to do.
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Arabmoniq(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kaybae:
Call Npower help line 092203102. They will tell you what to do.
They are not picking
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by molas02: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Arabmoniq:

I HAVE REFRESH TIRE, I EVEN USE ANODA BROWSER ON MY LAPTOP STILL SAME STORY
It's not only U, it's happened to 3 ofy customer.... But they are olevel applicant... I think the issue will be resolve since they received mails
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Shaev7(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Arabmoniq:

There was nothing like that there and the deployment I saw at first at my LG in one farm and it disappear like dat
Okay. Reach them out then. But I know it will rectify itself
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Stomoney(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
So we plenty grin
iamademorlar:
I received a congratulatory message from Nassim on August 31st on my mailbox that i have been selected and deployed. Since then up till this moment, my dashboard still showing that I'm yet to be deployed.
It's so frustrating and annoying
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Lordperfect(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Pls add me to the NPOWER WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT 08064127896
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by sonizzyroyalz(f): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2021
1. My BVN validy is showing invalid after updating my details again.
2. I tried printing my ppa letter buh this was what it was showing.
Please helpppp

Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Mightyjossy: 3:31am On Sep 03, 2021
pls, I don't see any messages ooo, maybe taking or what
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Okehi001: 3:55am On Sep 03, 2021
I really want to start earning from online but don't know the platform to get started. Somebody should help Pls
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Ebhod20(m): 4:46am On Sep 03, 2021
I can't even login my dashboard anymore
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Emaswagg: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by nuruakin: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2021
I'm finding it difficult to download my PPA letter for more than a week now. What should I do?
Re: N-Power Deployment Issue Please Help by Lordperfect(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
To JOIN NPOWER 2021 WHATSAPP GROUPCHAT

https://chat.whatsapp .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

Copy the link above and delete the space between https://chat.whatsapp and .com/KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW
And Paste on Your Browser or Connect through WhatsApp.

Or simply drop a message to 08064127896 to be added

https:///KEMEUZ3ykZ39dag4F7dxcW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Recruitment For Customer Service Executives At Halogen Security / Apply For EST Master Construction Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Weatherford Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.