Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search Returns To Tv Screens After Seven Years, Here’s How You C - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gulder Ultimate Search Returns To Tv Screens After Seven Years, Here’s How You C (228 Views)

A Loan App Is Threatening To Sue Me To Court And Send My Pictures To TV Stations / First 16 Contestants Of The Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Unveiled / 2006 Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner, Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Returns To Tv Screens After Seven Years, Here’s How You C by Defash01: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Popular survival reality tv show, Gulder Ultimate Search, that dominated the Nigerian airwaves in the early 2000s, is making its triumphant return after seven years off the air.

The sponsor and creator, Nigerian Breweries Plc, manufacturers of the Gulder lager beer, made this known through its Corporate Affairs Director, Sade Morgan, on Wednesday that the show would make its comeback with “The Age of Craftsmanship” as the theme for the 2021 edition...... apply here https://smartnaija.com.ng/entertainment/gulder-ultimate-search-returns-to-tv-screens-after-seven-years-heres-how-you-can-apply/

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me When I Was 14 Years Old / SAD Syndrome – The Reason For Winter Depression / BREAKING: Nigerians Told To Boycott Airpeace Over Passengers Maltreatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.