Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Official: "Essence" By Wizkid Becomes Most 'shazamed' Song In The United States - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official: "Essence" By Wizkid Becomes Most 'shazamed' Song In The United States (487 Views)

Wizkid Becomes UBA Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Wizkid Becomes Part Of Cîroc X Moschino Collaboration (photos) / WIZKID Becomes The First African Artist To Perform In FIFA World-Cup Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official: "Essence" By Wizkid Becomes Most 'shazamed' Song In The United States by Uptownerd: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2021

The pop song "Essence" from the "Made in Lagos" album by Nigerian popstar, Wizkid is now the most Shazamed song in the United States according to the music search company.

They made this known through their Twitter page -

Big congrats to @wizkidayo!!

#Essence is now the most Shazamed song in the United States

The Nigerian popstar recently did a remix of the song with Justin Bieber, which has helped shoot up the song to a large number of American audience.

The ultra sensual song was released on October 30th, 2020 as the 11th track from Wizkid's "Made in Lagos" album. The song features Nigerian popstar, Tems who co-wrote the piece. It was produced by P2J and Legendury Beatz.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/09/02/official-essence-by-wizkid-becomes-the-most-shazamed-song-in-the-united-states/

Re: Official: "Essence" By Wizkid Becomes Most 'shazamed' Song In The United States by lblinxz: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Big wiz doing big things

2 Likes

Re: Official: "Essence" By Wizkid Becomes Most 'shazamed' Song In The United States by DEROX: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy Big wiz my man You get mouth jare

1 Like

Re: Official: "Essence" By Wizkid Becomes Most 'shazamed' Song In The United States by Uptownerd: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
DEROX:
cheesy cheesy Big wiz my man You get mouth jare
Na so na.

(1) (Reply)

John Okafor Biography – ‘from A Firewood Seller To One Of Nigeria’s Most Gifted / Bbnaija: If I Emerge As The Winner, I Would Like Pere To Become The First Runner / Angel Explains Why She Can Never Be Friends With Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.