Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,204 members, 7,849,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why Is Knowing That We Are Beautiful Important? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Knowing That We Are Beautiful Important? (135 Views)

Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) / 'My Kids Are Beautiful' - Dr Sid Poses With His Kids / #bbnaija: ''I Kept My Promise, Alex You Are Beautiful'' - Adesua Etomi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Knowing That We Are Beautiful Important? by Ayietim(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
People often say that ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder,’ and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.” – Salma Hayek.

You’re meant to be the first beholder of a beautiful you. If you don’t discover those places in you, where the really beautiful you is hidden, no one will.

If you don’t make the discovery for yourself, you’re less likely to find the depth of your strength and your yet-to-be used abilities that you have to become the best version of you.

So, wake up and look within you and discover those assets of immeasurable value deep within you.

The discovery is going to activate a passion for life and success, you never knew you had.

You’re beautifully made, far more than you could imagine. And so are others.

But if you don’t appreciate your beauty, you won’t appreciate the beauty others have deep within them. The consequence is, you’re not going to live a life so meaningful and so beautiful.

https://ayietim.com/2021/09/02/why-is-knowing-that-we-are-beautiful-important/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Liberia (world Cup Qualifier), Highlight. / Alert - Dangers On Social Media / Samsung Digital Car Keys To Be Launched In Korea By Hyundai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.