Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Plz House Help Me Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Plz House Help Me Out (944 Views)

Plz How Much Is Toyota 2005 Condenser for ac / Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed / Toyota Picnic Auto!! Urgent Sale @600k !! Serious Buyers Plz - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz House Help Me Out by Mayordiva(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Had a problem with my corolla 2007 gear last night and i had to call my mech to pic it up what i noticed today is that i bought a fuel of 1k which last me for two days normal runnings and unfortunately within short distance i got an indication that the 1k fuel I bought has gotten to end which i got the imdication on my dashboard. My 1k dey last to two days hardly last for 4-5 hours normal gas station to house get go fill cooking gas...to church then back home.
Re: Plz House Help Me Out by Naybahood(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bros.

Dem don comot your catalyst .
Re: Plz House Help Me Out by GenAbacha(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Naybahood:
Bros.

Dem don comot your catalyst .

Omo.

That mechanic need better beating.
Re: Plz House Help Me Out by Mayordiva(m): 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
[Na tomorrow i go make life miserable 4 himquote author=GenAbacha post=105433708]

Omo.

That mechanic need better beating.[/quote]
Re: Plz House Help Me Out by Enddy50ty(m): 1:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Mayordiva:
[Na tomorrow i go make life miserable 4 himquote author=GenAbacha post=105433708]

Omo.

That mechanic need better beating.

Try confirm if dem truly don comot am before you go start unnecessary fight.

Do your investigations well, get evidence before you start fight.

3 Likes

Re: Plz House Help Me Out by 234GT(m): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2021
I don't leave my car with the mechanic.

Whatever you want to do will be in my presence. If you bend down to check under the engine, I bend down with you.

2 Likes

Re: Plz House Help Me Out by biggace(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2021
234GT:

Whatever you want to do will be in my presence. [/s]If you bend down to[s] check under the engine,
I bend down with you
Re: Plz House Help Me Out by alphabbey1(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2021
234GT:

Whatever you want to do will be in my presence. If you bend down to check under the engine, I bend down with you.
we same brothers bro, except I don't bend down along with the mechanic. I just sit and focus on the ride grin, make dem no go add to the issue on ground...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord for sale / Why Do People Take Such Risk? / Original Honda ATF Z1 Or DW1 Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.