Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs (49516 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Deposition: Your Pronouncements Not Binding On Me, Ayiri Tells Olu Of Warri / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Kingluqman(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Wahala

grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by emmadothings(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2021
juman:
The exercise is to remove Ayirimi Emami.
The exercise is not to remove Ayiri because it is the normal procedure when a new king is installed but unfortunately for Ayiri he's a bad egg so no need to revalidate his title

4 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by JubrinElSudan: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2021
The victorious side sharing the spoils of war. The worst part for Ayiri is that even his APC top chieftains have paid homage to Ogiame, nothing nothing for him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by JubrinElSudan: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Mrexcell:

The guy was a well known ibori political thug and assassin based in warri. A complete illiterate the money he made was part of the ibor's stolen loot.
And the chieftaincy position was the only thing making him relevant to the extent I heard he was made life "PRO for Chevron-Itsekiri one thing one thing ". Money from Ibori stopped flowing, now money from the chieftaincy position will stop too

8 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Sighs. Please patronize me.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Antoeni(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2021
What a courageous clean up excise
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by 247orile: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Ayiri your time has passed..
On to the next one...

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by PrinceMajestic: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2021
You IDIOT. how does this concern Nigerians?
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by illicit(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Ayiri o, Emami o

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Ayiri is a goner, I knew something like this will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Halo22: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Ayiri my man....Why are they trying to do him strong thing nah?
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Jerryherd:

Which worthy youth was on the ballot?! 2015, 2019. Mention one with real life experiences and achievements

SHUT UP THERE!!!

YOU IGNORANT CHILD!

THEY ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YOU RAN AWAY FROM THE THREAD

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Pidginwhisper: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Kofi Kartey?
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by HEAVEN4444: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2021
he never had a chance with a name like AYIRI. i believe that means MADMAN in yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by hotseat: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Tubu tubu mensa!

Akara kara mensa!

Who mensa?

Na U mensa!!!

If you know, you know!

The primary target has been axed!

Ayiri, how market?

Olu, abeg o, be calming down o!

Ayiri na ex-militant o!

Ehn, I don talk my own o!

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by writeprof(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Jerryherd:

Which worthy youth was on the ballot?! 2015, 2019. Mention one with real life experiences and achievements

I hope we learn from history... because I am yet to see the youth that is showing interest for 2023 presidency.
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Wantedmiller: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Bar1941:
The new king needs to thread with caution, as a traditional ruler, your power is very limited, even in the constitution the traditional rulers are placed under the local governments chairmen which shows how little their powers are. I will advise he let go of the past and look inward on how to better the lives of his people rather than involving in endless war with the chiefs.

Laws of power.........crush your Enemy totally!

5 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by zicoraads: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Bar1941:
The new king needs to thread with caution, as a traditional ruler, your power is very limited, even in the constitution the traditional rulers are placed under the local governments chairmen which shows how little their powers are. I will advise he let go of the past and look inward on how to better the lives of his people rather than involving in endless war with the chiefs.
Now this is not coming from a good place.

Ayiri has shown open disdain for the new king. What would you have him do? Revalidate a man who was against him from the get go and is still against him? If it were in the times of old, he would be forever banished and his lineage cursed.

The Olu did well.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Coldie(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Who are the true owners of warri?

Does it belong to the itsekiris?
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by poiZon: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

But it is Buhari that ask you to spend 24hrs Monday to Sunday from January to December on Nairaland. Is that not an achievement for you courtesy of Buhari sir cheesy
Sir, nobody will do your part of nation building when you already blame someone. Even on election day, most of you don't vote . Hopefully, next election, you can step up and contest sir.
I expect the Olu to be magnanimous in victory. This exercise can wait. He should find good mentors like Ooni who today has been able to get all those initially opposed to his reign including ffk to fall in line even without suspending them. I am not making excuse for anyone to disrespect the crown but I think it's too soon. He is now King to the good , bad and ugly as he was advised by the Ooni. He should calm down.
Before 2015 what was buhari doing in Nigeria, was it not blaming blaming n blaming.. Even his cows were affected by his blame, it affected their production.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by daddytime(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2021
One Charleee made it to the council..

Nice one Kofi

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by donforeign: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Bar1941:
ode talk

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Incandescent(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Bar1941:

Thread with caution na e make Nigerians dey were dem dey.

Sometimes you got to do the needful. No time.

9 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Incandescent(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Bar1941:

Na thread with caution na e make Nigerians dey were dem dey.

Sometimes you got to do the needful. No time.
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by donforeign: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
And the chieftaincy position was the only thing making him relevant to the extent I heard he was made life "PRO for Chevron-Itsekiri one thing one thing ". Money from Ibori stopped flowing, now money from the chieftaincy position will stop too
Baba is rich already with investment , can't be broke bro...

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Egein(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Mustlive:
Ayiri the suspended Ologbotsere never deserved to hold that prestigious position of Prime Minister of Warri Kingdom.

He never knew when to bow, retreat and surrender. What a shame. The only deciple amongst the arrogant deciple chiefs who never realized that he can't go against the Itsekiris wish.

What is "deciple"?

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by airsaylongcome: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2021
juman:
The exercise is to remove Ayirimi Emami.

Simple and plain. And absolutely within his rights as King. No leader leaves a viper amongst his knights. Crush completely any dissenters. Those that had plans to dissent will run inside their holes.

E remain those two Princes wey thief crown

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by Egein(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2021
hotseat:
Tubu tubu mensa!
Akara kara mensa!
Who mensa?
Na U mensa!!!
If you know, you know!

You're razz beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by BabaO2: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Your highness, no look for Tinubu wahala o @Ayiri.
Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by richmote: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:
Who are the true owners of warri?

Does it belong to the itsekiris?
Urhobo
The title is just a mere title
Everyone in Warri knows this

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by airsaylongcome: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
ahnie:

Like seriously?
Maybe he wasn't happy with the emergence of the new king hence him refusing to bow before the king.

Long story. There was a tradition were only Princes born of Itsekiri or Bini mothers can ascend the throne. The current king was born of a Yoruba mother and Ayiri wasn't having any of that. Funny how Itsekiri who descend from Yoruba cannot have a Yoruba as mother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs by bareal(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Jerryherd:
That's something about youths in power.. the leadership is swift..

Few weeks into his leadership he has started forming his new Cabinets and council of chief, to govern together

Unlike one dullardin in Aso Club Football, Fct who took 6 straight months to form a cabinet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Recognized By US Lawmakers At The House Of Reps In Washington / Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos / The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.