Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos (49536 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Nigerians React To Oba Of Lagos Palace Fire Incident / Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
The newly installed Benin monarch, Oba Ewuare II, was all smiles as he was paid homage to by a white woman at his palace in Edo state. The woman prostrated before the happy Oba -to the delight of the crowd present. See pictures below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/oba-of-benin-all-smiles-as-white-woman.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2016
good for him

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2016
the prestige that comes with the throne

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by nicerichard05: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Even Oba like better tin

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by emsquare(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2016
That looks great...

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by andysnoopy(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2016
I think say them say Oba no dey smile??

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by NOC1(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2016
why him no cover mouth?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by BornStunner1: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2016
THATS THE KIND OF RESPECT YOU GET BY SITTING MAJESTICALLY IN YOUR PALACE NOT BY JUMPING FROM ONE OWAMBE TO THE NEXT

OBA KHA TO KPEREEE......... ISEE!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by SuperSuave(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2016
is she British? let her report to the other room if yes

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by BornStunner1: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2016
NOC1:
why him no cover mouth?

Google the benin Culture instead of embarrising yourself all the time..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by Aston02(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2016
No b d oba's teeth I dey see so?

6 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by 9niceguy(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2016
oyoyo! see smile

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by Opistorincos(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
issokai

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by vineakpes: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
why is his second and third fingers joined together

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by haryothosyn93(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Them be slave for our country too
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Is his smile the final answer?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by miqos02(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
ok
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by Thermodynamics(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
How many black foreigners gets the opportunity of an audience with the Queen of England. We value white people too much in this country.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by iambabaG: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
So because she is white.. he is smiling soo sheepishly??

When will black people wake the hell up.. they are not better; they only applied their brains which we have in abundance!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
I tot they said one of d reason y they cover their mouth with handkerchief is to prevent pple frm seeing their teeth?

5 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by BornStunner1: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
i knw say na yoruba dey post rubbish for dis thread pass wit una lie lie say oduduwa na sky diver wen use chain take cum dwn from sky
abeg una nor forget say oba benin is the number one in nigeria and most feared nd respected unlike una last ooni wen go baff for river to cumot he sickness so he fit go he pinkin marriage still he still die for there wat a pity una nor suppose to dey compare una self wit benin at all bcus imagine a people group of pple dat is just one state is highly recongnised in d world if u doubt me if u have a dictionary type edo and or benin u will see d result apart from Edo, hausa ,yoruba u wont see any other state there.. But nigeria only recongnise wazobia bcus dey are much and i wonder the edos are not much in population but yet d world knows about the kingom i bet u if not for nigeria wit der corruption Edo culture and art would have been thought in schools in nigeria and improve on and if Edo was to be an independent country on his own it would be second kingdom in Africa to b recongnised after that of Egypt so pls my yoruba country pple u shld b ashamed dat in your history what we saw is migration which resulted from slave trade selling ur own pple to different part of the world and juju abeg make una dey shame for una lie say edo cum from una and yet u pple were not recongnise as a kingom in nigeria
its nigeria dat helped made u spread your culture of lies my country ppple i luv to break it to u there was noting like oyo empire it was just formed up if you doubt read about the kiriji war of the yorubas
And the Benin story of oduduwa was d truth i dnt belive on stories of creation cus all the stories are myth if u hear from all these stories of creation u will see dey are subjecting to one thing dat is king from skies but i belive der was a creator of all these and i also believed dat d world migrated from each other dat made d twist of d original storey of creation. what i gat to understand through learning was that everybdy has der own version of it around d world except dey wan tell me say everybody in d world today will b judge by der own creator whom came from sky so dat means if u were to b worshipping oduduwa and u go dey worship god from Christianity den u don sin to ur god
And its also Fact dat the word oba came from Edo cus der was no trace dat Yoruba ever use oba in der history and i wonder
it was na later been used as king after dey saw dat the world oba prospered in benin so dey later adopted it for themself also and use it to adress royalty am not trying to biased but say d truth

4 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by ifyalways(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
I thought they said we ain't supposed to see the Oba's teeth reason, he and his wives use handkerchiefs to cover their mouth undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by BornStunner1: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
b
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by Progress2468(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Yeraaap
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by seunlly(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
We taught how to kneel b4 the king...

Coz oyinbo people no get respect according to their culture

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by seunlly(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
We taught how to kneel b4 the king...

Coz oyinbo people no get respect according to their culture
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by MadCow1: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Oba sha... grin

I thought they said nobody is supposed to see the Nigga teeth? undecided Why is he smiling?

Is it because he has seen Oyinbo? angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by BornStunner1: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
bb
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pays Homage To Oba Of Benin In His Palace. Photos by miqos02(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
NOC1:
why him no cover mouth?

andysnoopy:
I think say them say Oba no dey smile??

im mouth need fresh air

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind The Birth Of The Oba Of Benin / Oba Saheed Elegushi Marries Hadiza Tanko As Second Wife (photos) / I’m A Bride Waiting To Be Dressed Up - Silekunola Naomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.