Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

ABBA To Drop First Studio Album In 40 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ABBA To Drop First Studio Album In 40 Years (246 Views)

Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) / Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABBA To Drop First Studio Album In 40 Years by Kei144(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2021

ABBA has announced their first studio album in 40 years.

"Voyage" is scheduled for release on November 5. The group also announced a set of virtual concerts where avatars of the band will perform at a specially built venue in London's Olympic Park to begin next May.
The show will play six nights a week, with ABBA band members appearing in digital form. A 10-piece live band will play live.
"What you're gonna see when you come to this show... is us."

Benny and Björn introduce the world to #ABBAVoyage, the revolutionary concert 40 years in the making, and the brand new @ABBA album that was born out of th

The concept of the "Abba-tars," according to a report by The Guardian, first came about in 2016 and were designed by visual effects company Industrial Light and Magic, founded by "Star Wars" creator George Lucas.

The "Mamma Mia" and "Waterloo" singers were working on a stage show when they decided to get back in the studio. They had broken up in 1982.

In August, the group had launched an ABBA Voyage site encouraging fans to sign up for inside information.

The new album features 10 tracks and was announced during a globally streamed press conference the band held on Thursday.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/02/entertainment/abba-new-album/index.html
Re: ABBA To Drop First Studio Album In 40 Years by MITCHELL96: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wow! So this people are still alive shocked ?? E even shock me say them won drop new song sef shocked

Well, I can't wait, they make good music, my mom's favourite
Re: ABBA To Drop First Studio Album In 40 Years by Crossroad1(m): 1:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Abba
They sang the original (I have a dream)
Knowing me knowing you
Chikitita abi wetin dem dey call am
Re: ABBA To Drop First Studio Album In 40 Years by chiiraq802(m): 1:48am On Sep 03, 2021
I was surprised OP. I thought our renowned Gucci/Fendi tailor has changed career path.

I swear i for rush go download am. to listen how em for sing say hushpuppi snitch on am and how haters and bi*ches wanted his downfall but Allah no go shame am.

Re: ABBA To Drop First Studio Album In 40 Years by Crossroad1(m): 2:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Abba
They sang the original (I have a dream)
Knowing me knowing you
Chikitita abi wetin dem dey call am

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sells Out The O2 Arena For 2 More Shows In 2 Minutes!!! (now 3 Dates) / Singer Bella Shmurda Was Deported And Banned From Ghana / Tega Has Been Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.