Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made (48867 Views)

Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by newsynews: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido has stated that there is no money Osun State can make in the next 30 to 40 years that his dad has not made.

The singer made this known during a private listening party at Landmark Events, Victoria Island, for his ‘A Good Time’ scheduled to drop in October.

Davido also revealed the real reason why he was away from Nigeria during the Osun State election.

Speaking in an interview with MTV Base TV host, Ehiz, Davido said:

“With the whole politics thing it was first about family. Honestly, it was first about family. I was in Osun with my guys. We saw everything in plain sight. Let me tell you a story about my uncle. My uncle is the last born of the family. The original politician of the family is Serubawon, my father’s elder brother.

“He was the first governor of Osun state; came back then went for senator you know when everybody for the state knows that this is the next governor and then we just woke up one day and they said he went to eat somewhere and he died.

“Yoruba culture when somebody holds an office and he passes on they either give the bride or the close relatives. The next in line is B red’s daddy and he is just a happy person. He doesn’t like politics but when you lose your brother everybody knows what’s up. With that, they wanted to give my uncle automatically.

“A day to them swearing him in as senator they said no we want to do re-election another guy has come up and my father doesn’t like wahala so he said let’s go to the other party if we lose we pack our thing and go. The next day we did election my uncle cleared 16 out of 17 local government areas.

“He became a senator in just a week. His own journey to winning that governorship primary election was out of sight that was how we knew this one nah God.

“It was painful and will tell everybody here that was the real reason I was not even in the country because of the politics. I have to watch what I say. If I was around he no go dey OK for me and my people. So I had to be a man and say look let me stay away.

“We have Adeleke University all the roads that lead was done by my father. There’s no money Osun wants to make in the next 30 to 40 years that my father has not made. The way things turned out was crazy” Davido concluded.

https://wotzup.ng/davido-no-money-osun-state-can-make-in-40-years-that-my-dad-hasnt-made/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by blackboy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jagaban don talk say Osun State no get his kian money.

Davidooooo you get mouth.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by nikkypearl(f): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
David can make mouth ehhhh lipsrsealed undecided

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kingpee2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Everyone is rich on social media.

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Davash222(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
So, you’re saying your over rated dad is richer than State of Osun

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by judgementyard(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Some people get bad mouth Cha,
Well when money talks
Bullsh_t works

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Jayslicky: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido would have been a legend as an hypeman, his boasting is out of this world.

189 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Denikayan: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Shattap Davido!

Big Lie!

Your father richer than Osun state?

Dude thinks he talks to those paupers that beg him for money at his gate

Haba! Your father richer than Osun state?

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by DrNueLpureHoney: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mellow down bro.....

This life that we are living is based on a low-key level "Offer Valid while stock lasts"

No talk or do pass yourself

Well, my people... If you need original pure honey...call or whatsapp me on 0809215 1959

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Simplyleo: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
This spoilt brat again?

40 yrs?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kendumazy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
OK naaaw. Money pass money sha.

New stock arrival! Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts
available for sale. Check link below for more details

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Xisnin(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Shut up you spoiled brat.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by fredoooooo: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ode grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by femtex007(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
This guy is a small boy

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by netflicks(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Brag after u go say na street raise u.... burty smiley

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Enoch07: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
talk talk man!!! may sense fall on u b4 u marry

47 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
...and that's the kind of careless talk that would get his father kidnapped. I don't grab how you would just open your mouth to talk anyhow. Who asked him?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:
So, you’re saying your over rated dad is richer than State of Osun
Osun is technically broke and poor
That's the harsh truth

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by chloride6: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Will you sharrap...

6 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Your Dad is not on Forbes list

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Flexherbal(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
“We have Adeleke University all the roads that lead was done by my father. There’s no money Osun wants to make in the next 30 to 40 years that my father has not made. The way things turned out was crazy” Davido concluded.

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
This spoilt brat again?

40 yrs?
I'm a Yoruba person
Babajide of tvc news said osun is broke
Tinubu said he is richer than osun
Blame dumb leaders that made osun to go broke
Thats the harsh truth
Osun is broke and poor

36 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by tillaman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Obo!!
Naso Osun State take broke?
Na to Ask Shatta Bandle he is the only one that can attest to this

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by timesup234: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
David shut up your mouth. Your overhyped dad is not even worth $300 million.

40 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family / Tiwa And Teebillz Take Adorable Selfie..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.