Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria (6117 Views)

COVID-19 Update For September 20 2020 In Nigeria - (1,246 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 16 2020 In Nigeria - (2609 Tested) / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Dyt(f): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2021
631 New COVID-19 Cases, 294 Discharged And 8 Deaths On September 2

631 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;

Lagos-172
Oyo-93
Rivers-72
Edo-63
Kastina-29
Abia-26
FCT-23
Kano-23
Bayelsa-20
Ogun-20
Ekiti-18
Anambra-16
Delta-16
Osun-14
Imo-11
Benue-6
Enugu-4
Jigawa-2
Niger-2
Nasarawa-1

193,644 confirmed
179,294 discharged
2,488 deaths

Today’s report includes:

✅Backlog of 63 cases reported for Edo State from 1st (35), 2nd (28), September 2021

✅Backlog of 29 cases reported for Kastina State from 1st (10), and 2nd September (10), 2021

✅Four States with zero cases reported: Borno, Ondo, Sokoto, and Zamfara
https://www.facebook.com/1042952012434488/posts/4645071628889157/

September 1 https://www.nairaland.com/6731545/covid-19-update-september-1-2021
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Atonsboy(m): 3:16am On Sep 03, 2021
SEEN
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Hezmatosky: 4:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Atonsboy:
SEEN
Na lie I First you see am. By the way, You no dey sleep ni? Abi u be security?
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2021
NEW - Israel, despite triple-vaccinating 26% of their adult population, reported a new record daily COVID-19 case count (40% higher than the peak in winter). 90% are double vaccinated. So the 26 % that have been triple vaccinated will now blame the Covid 19 on the 90% that have not been triple vaccinated.

To the moon.
HODL grin

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 4:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Covid chloroquine is the answer check the patent number.

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 4:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Another one, not the mRNA Vaccine.

The mRNA Vaccine will kill your immune system. Moderna say so on their website, that they're giving you a new immune system. (Other than the one God gave you)

The vaccine compromised your immune system
And so anything can kill you after that

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 4:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Nice

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 5:02am On Sep 03, 2021
I am starting to believe that vaxxed people are so angry at unvaxxed people, now even more with all the data coming out, cause they are just starting to realize and simply wish they hadn't rushed into it. Too late now...

After what these Vaccines will do to them they'll be blaming the unvaxxed for their predicament rather than blame the vaccine for not giving them immunity.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Dproperties: 5:09am On Sep 03, 2021
grin

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by N2B2: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:
I am starting to believe that vaxxed people are so angry at unvaxxed people, now even more with all the data coming out, cause they are just starting to realize and simply wish they hadn't rushed into it. Too late now...

After what these Vaccines will do to them they'll be blaming the unvaxxed for their predicament rather than blame the vaccine for not giving them immunity.

Listen to this guy at your own risk.

If you don't get vaxxed, and Covid-19 hospitalizes you, he'll just change his username and continue peddling his regurgitated right-wing misinformation.

He will also never take the chloroquine and ivermectin that he says will cure covid.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 5:12am On Sep 03, 2021
N2B2:

Listen to this guy at your own risk.

If you don't get vaxxed, and Covid-19 hospitalizes you, he'll just change his username and continue peddling his regurgitated right-wing misinformation.

He will also never take the chloroquine and ivermectin that he says will cure covid.

I'm using facts, what are you using to argue with me bro?

You call this right wing misinformation, am I the only one asking this questions?

What are they using to test the Covid?

PCR TEST.

The inventor of PCR test said it's not to be used to test for Covid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nXjE_W8TXo

Meaning the test are all false. Is that right wing misinformation too?

There are no antibody test to know if the Vaccines work like all other Vaccines. Why?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Obyangel: 5:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Smart disease grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by TheDarkGamer: 5:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Hello,

Avid gamers can join the three WhatsApp groups shown below.

Games:
Efootball PES 2021
Call of Duty Mobile
Player Unknown Battlegrounds

We will mainly share ideas, discuss and schedule matches together.

Just drop your number and indicate which group(s) you want to join. Or use the links below.

Have fun.

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by hostlink: 5:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Own a website within 4 days.

Cheap and reliable
https://hostlinker.com/service.html

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:
Covid chloroquine is the answer check the patent number.

According to a Cochrane review..

Hydroxychloroquine does not reduce deaths from COVID-19, and probably does not reduce the number of people needing mechanical ventilation.
Hydroxychloroquine caused more unwanted effects than a placebo treatment, though it did not appear to increase the number of serious unwanted effects.
The authors do not think new studies of hydroxychloroquine should be started for treatment of COVID19

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:

I'm using facts, what are you using to argue with me bro?

You call this right wing misinformation, am I the only one asking this questions?

What are they using to test the Covid?

PCR TEST.

The inventor of PCR test said it's not to be used to test for Covid

Meaning the test are all false. Is that right wing misinformation too?

There are no antibody test to know if the Vaccines work like all other Vaccines. Why?

1. Again, that is false, considering the inventor of the PCR test died in 2019, before the first ever covid cases came up...

Plus...this is what was meant

The post begins with the words “COVID-19 TEST a FRAUD?”, then introduces the alleged quote from Mullis, who invented the PCR method in 1985 and was recognized for this achievement by being awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1993 (here).

However, the quote is actually from an article written by John Lauritsen in December 1996 about HIV and AIDS, not COVID-19 (here).

The context around the quote shows Lauritsen is not saying PCR tests do not work. Instead, he is clarifying that PCR identifies substances qualitatively not quantitatively, detecting the genetic sequences of viruses, but not the viruses themselves: “PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves
.”

Even if Mullis had voiced a similar statement before his death in 2019, this quote does not mean the PCR test is unable to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2 - the virus that causes COVID-19 - rather that it cannot determine whether the individual tested is infectious.

As for why there are no antibody tests for the vaccine...this is why

Current SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests have not been evaluated to assess the level of protection provided by an immune response to COVID-19 vaccination. Rapid antibody tests only show whether or not antibodies are present, without providing any quantitative information. Scientists have not yet established the ‘correlates of protection’ – the exact concentration of antibodies required to prevent infection or illness – so even a positive antibody test can’t definitely confirm that someone is protected. In other words, just because someone has a positive antibody test, that does not automatically mean that their level of antibodies is high enough to protect against COVID-19 infection. Furthermore, antibodies vary in their ability to neutralize virus –a property not measured by routine anybody tests. Lastly, antibodies are not the immune system's only form of protection against a future threat. Various types of white blood cells contribute, for example, by remembering the pathogen so that a faster response can be triggered next time

It's still a new disease, and we still are learning new things.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Emola12(m): 5:37am On Sep 03, 2021
nahwa for all dis people oo which day nnah wan finished dis league now
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 5:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Modrov:

1. Again, that is false, considering the inventor of the PCR test died in 2019, before the first ever covid cases came up...

Plus...[url=/article/uk-factcheck-pcr-idUSKBN24420X]this is what was meant[/url]

As for why there are no antibody tests for the vaccine...[url=/vaccineswork/covid-19-why-we-cant-use-antibody-tests-show-vaccines-are-working]this is why[/url]

It's still a new disease, and we still are learning new things.

I rather take Panadol to reduce symptoms than take a new vaccine that only reduces symptoms. The reason is because these vaccines were never designed to stop transmission or infection.

If you don’t believe me, I refer you to the papers submitted to the FDA by Pfizer and moderna respectively. Read page 46 in Pfizer then page 48 in moderna

https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

About what Mullis said

Guy don't tell me what he meant,I posted a video of what he said,and you're telling me what he meant. I heard what he said
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:
NEW - Israel, despite triple-vaccinating 26% of their adult population, reported a new record daily COVID-19 case count (40% higher than the peak in winter). 90% are double vaccinated. So the 26 % that have been triple vaccinated will now blame the Covid 19 on the 90% that have not been triple vaccinated.

To the moon.
HODL grin

Yeah, that's true, but

1.Most of the infections may be due to the Delta variant. A big issue with viruses is that they mutate and adapt fast (eg the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918 was caused by a mutant variant of the same normal influenza virus)

2.No vaccine can offer 100% protection because the number of antibodies people produce in response to the vaccine may vaary

3.And even then....

In any case, as it stands, data suggests that even if there are breakthrough cases among fully vaccinated Israelis, their infections are less severe than among those who have had no jabs at all.

Taking a sample from August 16, 2021:

154.7 severely ill patients in Israel were unvaccinated.
48.4 severely ill patients were partially vaccinated
And 19.8 severely ill patients were fully vaccinated

Source : DW report.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 5:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Say hi

This is the inventor of mRNA technology getting banned for saying that the vaccine produces spike protein.

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:

I rather take Panadol to reduce symptoms than take a new vaccine that only reduces symptoms.

Panadol is good...but the available evidence also shows that if you catch covid as a vaccinated person, and you do fall sick, your sickness won't be as serious as the unvaccinated.

And knowing how serious covid looks like....I'll take my chances with the vacccine (I don't want to be on a ventilator. It's not funny)

About what Mullis said

Guy don't tell me what he meant,I posted a video of what he said,and you're telling me what he meant. I heard what he said

And I told you the interview was conducted in 1996 and 1997 (see the Youtube comments from the video where the poster responded to someone asking a question) and the interview was not about covid...but HIV. A lot of advances in HIV testing have been made since then.

Plus the guy died before COVID became a thing.He died in August 2019, at least over one month before the first ever covid19 virus cases came around.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Modrov:

Yeah, that's true, but

1.Most of the infections may be due to the Delta variant. A big issue with viruses is that they mutate and adapt fast (eg the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918 was caused by a mutant variant of the same normal influenza virus)

2.No vaccine can offer 100% protection because the number of antibodies people produce in response to the vaccine may vaary

3.And even then....

Source : [url=/en/covid-why-are-infections-rising-in-israel/a-58887131]DW report[/url].

There is no history where a variant is more powerful than the original virus (don't know if you understood) a variant after mutation isn't that powerful but why is Delta the case.

Secondly vaccines offer immunity don't forget that, number 2
With products that have been on the market only a few months, we have no long-term safety data.

In other words, we have no idea what this product Vaccine will do in the body months or years from now
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by olufolarin2222: 5:48am On Sep 03, 2021
This figure....? Despite the availability of vaccine

Gooday sir/ma am looking for job, am HND holder in Accounting, my additional qualifications are: Peachtree accounting (sage 50) SPSS, Computer Appreciation, CHRP, also experience in quickbooks.

My contact is :
0 7 0 3 8 1 9 6116
Thanks
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Statistics from hell
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:
Say hi

This is the inventor of mRNA technology getting banned for saying that the vaccine produces spike protein.

1.Well duh. It does. Roughly speaking...a mRNA vaccine would help in the production of viral proteins, which then induce an immune response...which should protect the body from future infections.(which is basically how most vaccines work anyways)

2.The spike proteins in themselves are not infective. Nor are they toxic.
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by malcom1X: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Modrov:

Panadol is good...but the available evidence also shows that if you catch covid as a vaccinated person, and you do fall sick, your sickness won't be as serious as the unvaccinated.

And knowing how serious covid looks like....I'll take my chances with the vacccine (I don't want to be on a ventilator. It's not funny)

And I told you the interview was conducted in 1996 and 1997 (see the Youtube comments from the video where the poster responded to someone asking a question) and the interview was not about covid...but HIV. A lot of advances in HIV testing have been made since then.

Plus the guy died before COVID became a thing.He died in August 2019, at least over one month before the first ever covid19 virus cases came around.

According to the CDC’s own numbers, COVID has a 99.74% survival rate.

Why would I take a risk on a product, that doesn’t stop infection or transmission.

What if a man who spent his entire life developing vaccines was willing to put his entire reputation on the line and call on all global leaders to immediately stop the COVID vaccines because of problems with the science?

What if he pleaded for an open-scientific debate on a global stage?

Would you want to hear what he has to say? Would you want to see the debate he’s asking for?

When someone who is very pro-vaccine, who has spent his entire professional career overseeing the development of vaccines, is shouting from the mountaintops that we have a major problem, I think the man should heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc&t=2128s
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by anambraamaka: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2021
God when will we be free from this pandemic?
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by WibusJaga: 5:53am On Sep 03, 2021

I just de watch una from Kogi State. shocked

Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:

There is no history where a variant is more powerful than the original virus (don't know if you understood) a variant after mutation isn't that powerful but why is Delta the case.

It does happen.

The influenza virus of 1918 is a good example..of a virus mutating into a deadly and also into a weaker vairant.

Secondly vaccines offer immunity don't forget that, number 2
With products that have been on the market only a few months, we have no long-term safety data.

In other words, we have no idea what this product Vaccine will do in the body months or years from now

Yes, it is early days....and it might have a benefical effect...like all the vaccines that we have given have had...including, you know, the smallpox vaccine and the polio vaccine...

Plus we don't have time to wait for safety data. All novel drugs involve some element of risk. The only way to know if they are safe...give them to humans.
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:

According to the CDC’s own numbers, COVID has a 99.74% survival rate.

Why would I take a risk on a product, that doesn’t stop infection or transmission.

What if a man who spent his entire life developing vaccines was willing to put his entire reputation on the line and call on all global leaders to immediately stop the COVID vaccines because of problems with the science?

What if he pleaded for an open-scientific debate on a global stage?

Would you want to hear what he has to say? Would you want to see the debate he’s asking for?

When someone who is very pro-vaccine, who has spent his entire professional career overseeing the development of vaccines, is shouting from the mountaintops that we have a major problem, I think the man should heard.

Yes, we do have a high surivival rate

But the problem is, if we don't stop the spread, the 1% of people who would fall sick could overwhelm our critical care units...with bad knock on effects for health care

(As seen in the ebola outbreak in Liberia...where ebola patients displaced other sick patients.)

P.S : I can also post videos of scientists speaking in support of covid vaccines....you know.
Re: COVID-19 Update For September 2 2021 In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 6:04am On Sep 03, 2021
malcom1X:

The mRNA Vaccine will kill your immune system . Moderna say so on their website, that they're giving you a new immune system. (better than the one God gave you)

The vaccine compromised your immune system
And so anything can kill you after that

Share screenshots from Moderna website or keep your bloody mouth shut!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addicted To Tom-tom / 5000 Require Heart Surgeries In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / Run Immediately If You See This In A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.