Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,497 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 20, 2011) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 20, 2011) (626 Views)

Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (july 6 & 7, 2011) / Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 23, 2011) / Letter 101 Given By Jesus To Susan On Saturday, April 16, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 20, 2011) by goodvine: 6:46am On May 23, 2011
Letter 111 Received from the LORD GOD JESUS by Susan, Friday, May 20, 2011

Yes daughter, you may write MY Words.

Today, MY people, is a new day.  You think you know ME.  You think you know your GOD.  You believe you know who I am. 

I am the great GOD of the Heavens.  I am a Marvelous GOD.  My children, do not be swayed by who you think I am, by who you believe I am.

I am the GOD of the Old Testament.
I am the GOD of the New Testament. 
I am the same yesterday, today, forever.
I am unchanging.
I am constant.
I am a GOD you can trust and believe in.
I am a GOD WHO is a STRONG TOWER.
I am the Great “I AM.”
I am forever unchanging.
My precepts and laws do not change. 
I am a force to be reckoned with.

Why then children, do you discount MY Words?  Why do you doubt so?  Why do you cast away MY Words?  Why do they hold no sway with you?  Why are they empty to you?

Soon you will know that I am a GOD WHO can be trusted.  I am a GOD of Everlasting Truth.  MY Truth is unchanging and unrelenting.  Yet you doubt, MY children.  MY Book has been clear.  Everything in MY Book that I said would happen is happening.  Yet you still will not believe.  What must I do to cause you to believe?  What can I do to awaken you to MY Truth? 

You are asleep, in a deep sleep.  You are mesmerized by the things of this world.  It all looks so tantalizing and titillating.  It is a trap MY children.  You are caught in a trap.  Your perception of the future is incorrect.  You believe that you will be here many years into the future.  My children you are listening to men, to men who don’t know ME, men who don’t seek ME.  These men don’t know anything about ME.  Yet you follow them and their false thinking like it is absolute truth.  This is deception.

If you are planning, making plans to be here many years into the future, you are woefully incorrect.  You have two choices now before you.  The first is to reject MY Truth and WHO your GOD is.  The second is to choose ME as your total LORD and MASTER, GOD of the Universe, ALL in ALL.  These are the options MY children.  All other possibilities are false hopes and dreams based on the wonderings and hopes of your imaginations.

I know the future and if you stay behind after I rapture MY church, you will remain to face a very dark future, a very dark world.  It will be so dark, MY children.  It will be hopeless and frightening.  You can turn your life back to ME and follow ME out to safety or be left to face horror.

These are your choices.  “I AM” is speaking to you.  You have precious little time left to decide which way you will go.  Will you walk through the door marked “Safety” or will you stay and be in the hands of the enemy?  I pray MY children you will choose to be rescued and turn your life over to ME. 

Here is what I ask.  Repent to ME of your sins toward a Holy GOD.  Turn your life over to ME without any reservations.  Give ME your all.  I will receive you as MY own.  I will give you MY HOLY SPIRIT.  I will give you spiritual eyes so you can recognize Truth, so you can read MY Word and read it clearly. 

Come to ME in these final moments.  Come now.  MY Arms are wide open.  I hold them open just a while longer for you.  Then, I must go.  I must take the children who are willing and ready.  We must leave together to the homes in the sky I have prepared for MY ready children.

This is your moment of decision.  Choose. No choice is a choice against ME.  I am clear.  MY Words are clear.  I do not offer confusion, only clear Truth.  Read MY Book.  Get to know ME for yourself.  Not what you perceive based on others beliefs about ME.  Find out about ME yourself.  Then if you choose to reject ME do so, but I will be waiting with loving Arms if you find ME worthy of your love.  These are MY final Words in these final hours.  Consider carefully what direction you will move in.  The hour is almost up.  I come sooner than you think.  These Words are true.

“I AM” remains unchanging

Turn to Truth

Your LORD JESUS is Truth

Proverbs 18:10 (KJV): The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Hebrews 13:8 (KJV): Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

James 4:4 (KJV): Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Romans 1:20 (KJV): For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Letter Dictated by Our LORD JESUS to Sabrina on May 20 2011:

This is your LORD and GOD, the LORD JESUS.

MY NAME is THE ALMIGHTY, THE ETERNAL, THE ROCK unapproachable.

I see a lot of MY children in large disobedience. They think they know their GOD, but do not read MY WORD.  MY WORD is still the same.  MY WORD is unchanged.

So many will be left behind, because they have mistreated MY Regulations and Commandments, yes, mistreated.  If someone does not live according to MY WORD, then he or she has no respect for her GOD, and she mistreats MY WORD, just as I was mistreated on the way to the cross.  There is no difference.

Many believers, religious people thought they had it all figured out.  They had their own gospel and put on people their own laws.  This was not according to MY WORD, just as it is not according to MY WORD now to make your own ‘gospel'.

Yet very many make such a gospel.  These are the lukewarm Christians that I cannot rapture when I come for MY bride.  They will be left behind in the great tribulation standing at the door.  Do you understand this MY children?  So why then do you not heed MY Words and do you still think you have it all figured out?

I tell you, you are horribly deceived by the enemy, MY enemy, satan.  He has many of you in his claws and will not let go unless you come to ME in repentance and full surrender.  I see everyone's heart.  I know everyone's thoughts.  I know everyone's motives.  And many are a stench under MY Nose.  Do you know that?

MY WORD is clear, READ AND STUDY MY WORD!!!  I have given it to you so you should walk in MY Ways and not according to your own lusts.  Do not think I will see your sin through the fingers, because I GOD am a righteous GOD and can only judge by MY WORD.

MY WORD is true and just.  Everyone will be judged according to MY WORD.  So do not be a foolish virgin, but fill your vessels with oil, MY rich pure oil.  I have given you MY SPIRIT as a Help and Comforter, not as a cheap servant to whom you can appeal from time to time.  HE is your everything.  HE directs your whole life, thoughts and emotions.
You must treat HIM as pleasant vessel, like a man treats his wife.  This is the way you must handle MY SPIRIT.  But many of you treat HIM like a cheap servant to whom they can appeal to from time to time.

I tell you, do not grieve MY HOLY SPIRIT!  If your vessels are not filled with this precious oil, you cannot enter MY Gates.  So ask for MY SPIRIT and let your life be guided and controlled by HIM.  HE is your Prince of Life, the PRINCE of Life.  Without HIM there is no life, not now or in eternity.

O’ MY children, behold, I come very soon!  Do not read these words as yet another cheap letter.  I see and know that many are not ready.  So ask MY SPIRIT for insight and wisdom and ask HIM to search your hearts. HE will do it, but HE will not force Himself into a vessel where HE is not welcome.

So be careful how you handle MY SPIRIT that I have given you!

Be ready, for I come very soon.  The time is short.

I, JESUS Have Spoken

1 Timothy 6:16 (KJV): Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Deuteronomy 32:4 (KJV): He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Matthew 25:3 (KJV): They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

Ephesians 4:30 (KJV): And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Re: Message Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 20, 2011) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 23, 2011
Hey Yefet, jesus needs to email harold camping and stop babbling to susan and sabrina.  Letter #111 of him just bragging?  He needs to stay of the cocaine or smoke some weed, at least then he'll be cool and give the ego trip a rest.

I'm great, My people, My bride, My kingdom, I am GOD, Give ME your all, read MY book, MY MY MY MY MY>>> lmao grin I thought he preached humility!!!

I see the letter was written on the 20th of May, maybe if he wasn't on this mental ma$turbation ego trip, he would have been on time for the rapture on the 21st. angry Then you and the rest of your ilk would be gone!!

(1) (Reply)

Nostradamus About Harold Camping / Adeboye As A Mathematician / Just A Reminder, Keep Rebuking Their Codes:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.