Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Letter 101 Given By Jesus To Susan On Saturday, April 16, 2011 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter 101 Given By Jesus To Susan On Saturday, April 16, 2011 (1265 Views)

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (july 6 & 7, 2011) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter 101 Given By Jesus To Susan On Saturday, April 16, 2011 by goodvine: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2011
This is Part LVI (56) of a series (links of previous messages below) of messages from the LORD JESUS to be put out to warn the world of the lateness of the hour. The LORD JESUS brought us together for the purpose of sharing HIS end time messages (Sabrina is from Belgium and Susan is from the U.S.). The series of messages were dictated to us (and other people as well). If you prefer to receive the letters in their e-mail, please let us know, we are happy to add you to our e-mail list.

These words in the Bible should fill everyone with fear and trembling about what is coming:

Matthew 24: 37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,
39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 7:13-14: 13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Now you can imagine that I am getting my share of “scoffing and naysaying” because I am trying to warn people about being ready for the rapture. Well one day, I was in my car and pleading my case to the LORD about all the people who think the LORD isn’t coming soon or even not at all and I asked HIM pointblank am I missing something? Immediately, the LORD gave me this answer:

Very few people have been around for the big moves of God: very few were saved from Sodom & Gomorrah; very few were saved during Noah’s time; very few believed Jesus was God when HE walked the earth; and very few will be raptured.

God provided me with a confirmation of His words when soon after I ran across this verse:

Luke 17:26-30: "Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all. 28"It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. 30"It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

And then from Revelation 7:

this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. He said, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation;

I implore you to be awakened by this message and seek the LORD while HE can still be found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yIBIAVcaYc&feature=uploademail

Here is texts translating to Russian translated by our brother Evgenie:
http://jesusiscoming.ucoz.net/

Thank you to JOSE LUIS AVILA PACHUCA AM OF THE CITY OF HGO., IN MEXICO for producing the LORD’s letters as youtube videos in Spanish:

Letter 101 Given by Jesus to Susan on Saturday, April 16, 2011

I am ready to give you Words.

Daughter this is your LORD. Susan, write down these Words:

The hour approaches and the people are doubting. I, GOD am true to MY Word. I stay to MY Word. The people believe different. They believe that MY Words are not true. They believe these are not MY Words. They do not study MY Word, MY Book, the Book I gave to reveal MY Heart to MY people, to provide guidance, to provide strength in troubled times.

MY people seek answers elsewhere, to all sorts of locations and programs, people, and pagan beliefs. They run here, they run there. They scurry all about. They lust after answers to life and living through all sorts of various false beliefs and false hopes. The world runs to evil with light speed. The evil is too enticing. MY people cannot keep their hands away from evil corrupt living. I am so disappointed in the people who all seek answers through all things around them but to lift their eyes up to ME, they do not. This saddens ME greatly.

MY people do you not know that I have all the answers? I know all. I am GOD. Soon the answers will disappear because MY bride will be removed and all hope will dissipate. MY Word is true. I am warning you MY people. Now is the time to get right with ME, your GOD. Now is the time to seek answers about tomorrow, about MY Kingdom, about the evil world coming together. Come to ME and I will give you hope, a life with ME, eternal hope, eternal life…peace everlasting…a wonderful home in heaven spent with ME, your GOD, WHO loves you abundantly.

The hour is collapsing MY children. It is dwindling and I will come to bring you out. But you must be ready, you must be watching, you must be observing and knowing, discerning and praying. You cannot come if your robes are not clean, washed pure in MY Blood and made clean and pure.

Your heart, head, body must be wholly surrendered to ME your LORD and MASTER, JESUS. How else do you expect to be saved? There is no other way by which you can come out and come to the FATHER. There is no other way. Consider MY Words. Your time is sliding, it slips away fast. The hour is moving on. It will skip by you and what was once an hour of hope will soon be a past hour of hopelessness of dreams gone by of a rescue missed, of chances lost. It will all be gone and you will wake up to Truth, as you will be forced to make the hard choices. You will have to choose to die for ME. MY enemy will not share you with ME.

He will not tolerate those who decide too late they now want to be with ME. They will be forced to make a very difficult choice. MY enemy will bear his ugly sharp teeth and the world will soon see a side of evil they never dreamed possible. It will be ruthless, bitter, and frightening. Darkness will be all-consuming and the world will be a frightening, dark, gloomy, horrifying place.

All remnants of a world that was established on justice, safety, security, and hope will have left with MY bride as she will no longer be on earth. This loss will be great MY children, as MY Light pulls away from earth and darkness covers the earth. The loss will be nearly impossible to bear.

The people do not believe MY Words. I spoke of this in MY Book, that the people would be stiff necked and doubting. MY Words speak truth. Stiff necked people: look at the world. Compare it to MY Word. Wash yourselves with MY Word and know the truth of MY Words spoken so long ago. It is come to pass. Now is the time children. Clean your hearts out, prepare your lives to be readied for MY Return, MY Promised Return. The hour is now for the preparation. Come, be clean in MY Word, MY Truth, MY Blood. Surrender your life to ME—I will take it and protect you. The storm is coming. Make ready. This is the hour of your preparation. Do not wait. Begin your preparation, Surrender, lay your life before ME. Come to ME Now. I am waiting.

Do not regret your decision to put off coming to ME in full surrender, because your love for this world and your life is too great.

It is time MY children!

It is time!

It is time!

These Words are MY words.

I am the great I AM

I am today, tomorrow, forever,

JESUS

(1) (Reply)

Eternal Life Is Not Just Living Forever / The Doctrine Of First Fruits / Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.