Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,703 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Candies Group (episode 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Candies Group (episode 2) (336 Views)

Candies Group (episode 3) / Candies Group (episode 1) / Kiss Me One More Night - Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candies Group (episode 2) by Demisparkle(f): 2:50am On Sep 03, 2021
It's English period, I don't know maybe the teacher is teaching or murmuring all I see is his mouth moving, I don't know what his talking about till I hear my name that was when I knew I had lost in thought.....Anabel give us two examples of enzymes and and their causes....the question bang on my head as I don't even know what to say is not like I don't know the answer but my mouth won't open ...he was about to come closer but was interrupted by the principal who came in with a girl who look familiar oops it's Amanda
I heard her telling my daddy to enroll her in my school last night....I guess daddy gave in to her request uhm daddy's pet she finally take the position from me....she walk majestically inside with the way she dress anybody can't tell she's full of herself....em hello student the principal clear his throat before greeting us we reply him with due respect... Standing before you is Amanda Harrison who is step sister to Anabel Harrison....the whole class turn their attention to me ...I look at Amanda I can tell she's not pleased with the principal introduction....sir please can I introduce myself ...she finally burst out ....yes the principal gesture her to go on...hi am Amanda Harrison I base in Canada before relocating here and am really happy I came here especially to this school, prestige has been my dream eversince I was 10yrs so am glad my dream came, true music is my everything and I look forward to be the next candies group leader anyway have heard alot about the candies and mind you there's mix-up somewhere me and Anabel just happen to share same surname we are not sisters, she's just my father's daughter thanks for your understanding
She finish and Sarah gesture her to sit with her birds of same feathers flock together .....of course I know she's going to say something about me but I never expect her to create such unpopular dream in her head she should just be glad Caro is not around I guess they went to perform, they barely attend class
.... ....About the candies
Caro is the leader of candies since she started attending prestige International school, she has always being their leader even when it reach the time to re_elect leader she always be elected is not like she's cool or have great voice like that but she's fucking rich and she's the only daughter of our vice president
Candies group is a group of five girls and five boys we have the Candy's which is for the boys while the candies for the girl, the group base on music and dancing and they are known all over the world.....Caro is the leader follow by Jessica,Lilly,Anna,and Joyce,.....while Alex is the leader of the Candy's he has always been the leader like Caro has, anyway I won't be surprise he never got replace because he has what it takes to be the leader, he's cool handsome, perfect with amazing voice the rest are lemon,Daniel,white,and Josh...the Candy's has been everybody crush especially Alex and white they are everybody's crush ....the guys are so cute ....oops enough of the candy but why did Amanda think she can be among the candies not to talk of being the leader ...they barely choose new member, every talent night the upcoming candies will perform and the candys will choose their new member that's if they were impressed but from the past two years no new member they don't choose anymore so why did Amanda think she have a chance to be one of them ahaha dreamer
Hey wassup it's break time already what are you doing here...it's my friend Rebecca I know shes here to ask me countless questions and am not ready for it ...Anabel you have an explanation to do ...she finally open her wide mouth and talk .. who is that brat Anabel who is she ...oooh Rebecca stop it's okay ...it's personal thing...we will talk about it later let's go get food am famished.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her? / PICTURE PROFIT: 33 Ways To Sell Your Pictures And Digital Arts Online / Winners Of The Onepipe Writing Challenge Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.