Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Candies Group (episode 3) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Candies Group (episode 3) (224 Views)

Candies Group (episode 2) / Candies Group (episode 1) / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candies Group (episode 3) by Demisparkle(f): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Anabel pov
I quickly wash my school uniform and head to my room to clean it after which am done with my washing , i clean my room and rearrange my books neatly in my school bag then head to kitchen am really hungry on getting there I see that the kitchen is locked, who lock it anyway I don't have to ask anyone it's obvious who lock it so I went to Mrs Maria room to ask for the key I saw her pressing phone and smiling...mom good afternoon ...no response...but I don't mind I still great her again....mom good afternoon....what's good about your afternoon..she glared up.....no tell me what's good about your afternoon what do you want why are you here.....hmm am hungry so I need the kitchen key...I told her why am here .... hungry? Hahaha ...she laugh sarcastically...you mean you're famished and what does that have to do with me why do you need kitchen's key is there anything you keep there .....no ma'am I want to check if there's something I can eat there....oh ok...madam Anabel or umbrella I don't care what your name is and I don't want to know for your information you will eat from your salary you know what I mean....tell me how much food do you want to buy let me serve you and deduct from your salary....you this monster...listen little girl this is my house I inherit it from my husband likewise my husband inherit it from your mother ....her last word hit me... So don't try and act smart here if you want to live a peaceful life just follow my instructions okay now how much food do you want to buy tell me....hmm am not hungry ma...are you sure....yes ma...now get out....I left her room tearfully I can't believe what's happening to me I can't ...I don't even know where am heading to till someone push me hard that I fell on the floor I look up to see who it was...ha Jenifer why did you push me that hard ....are you asking me? ...Anabel are you blind you almost fall me down it's because am always careful that's what save me ...listen girl when next you question me you won't believe what will happen to you that day now get lost....I stand up and hurried to my room ....i lock my door and lay on my bed ....I remember my mom words...on my 15th birthday we went to cinema went to park we both celebrated it low key that's was the last dinner we both have before she died the next day I could still remember when I asked her why refused to let me invite my friends she said she want to spend a lot of time with me before she go ...she said she's afraid of what will happen after she's gone...I never knew she was talking about her death...I never knew I thought she's talking about her trip to Dubai which dad says she should skip that time but she refused I never know it's her death she was trying to tell me.....but why did she died when she already know everything won't be okay why did she leave me ....am confused I don't know what's going on....step mom says she inherit this house from my dad same way my father inherit it from my mom....what did she mean by that....i wonder what's she's talking about ....I notice something vibrating on my bed oh it's my phone...I check the caller ID Rebecca name display I pick it up we started talking none stop am glad she call me because I need someone to talk to....she notice my voice and sense something is not right then she asked to close my eyes thar she feel like to sing me my favorite song...she started singing
The world can be a nasty place
You know it
I know
Yeeh
No we don't have to fall from grace.....etc she sing the verse while I join her with the chorus we sing till she stop ......Anabel do you know you have a sweet voice ...she say on the phone....stop kidding me Rebecca sweet voice my foot....of course am not kidding your voice is cool and amazing too why don't you try your luck in this upcoming talent night with the candies.....stop it Rebecca you know I can't I won't ....so are we continue with the song or we should stop here....let's continue...we started the song from vers1 again it's my favorite song...kill em with kindness by Selena Gomez....not only my favorite but my mom too.....we talk till i exhaust her airtime that's was where the call end....I feel relieved a little bit ....she always make me smile

Pls don't forget to comment
You free to correct me

(1) (Reply)

Health; Choosing Healthy Meals / Ill Thought Metamorphosis / Okada Books : SITO - Something In The Offing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.