Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Living For Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living For Jesus (175 Views)

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS / Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? / Who Brought Christianity? For Jesus Brought The Kingdom Of God Not Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living For Jesus by Dangerousboy(m): 3:11am On Sep 03, 2021
LIVING FOR JESUS

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Sometimes, from a very tall building or footbridge, I look at the world, as far as my eyes can see, observing nature and how busy humans are.

And I begin to wonder; all the stress, all the fame, all the wealth, are all vanities. In other words, they are temporary. And a lot of people kill themselves and others to get acquire these things.

Someone said get rich or die trying. Acquiring wealth is not wrong, if it is gotten in the right way.

All these things will pass, and we will see the master face to face and give account of how we led our life someday. That's why living for Jesus should be Paramount in our Lives.

1 Like

Re: Living For Jesus by Dangerousboy(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Jesus is all that matters.

(1) (Reply)

Righteous Idol Worshiper / BREAKING NEWS: Popular Pastor, David Yonggi Cho Is Dead / Happy Independence From The Kingdom Of Darkness Into The Kingdom Of Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.