Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? (3028 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / When Time Stops, Would God Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by livingchrist: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Death was the consequence of Adamic sin however, God prevented man from eating from the tree of life.

There were two trees in the garden of Eden, one was the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the other was the tree of life.

After eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, it was reported that God said Adam became like him.

So, was the serpent right when he told eve that she will become like God in knowing good and evil?

The answer is yes but there was something else, The serpent lied by saying they would not die.

Understand that the devil does not tell a pure lie which of cause would easily be detected but he rather sprinkle specs of truth here and there.
The idea is to make one agree with the lie because of the half truth.
Eve ate the truth because she twisted the word and also she considered the serpent half truth.
The serpent simply reinterpreted the word of God to suite her suspicion by using half truth and putting a lie in the middle and because it confirm her suspicion that the tree can give her knowledge she ignored the lie that they would not die.
They devil has used same strategy and it always yield same result.

However the result of this was that something sinister came upon man kind and that is SIN.

Today humans fear death but dont fear sin, the emergence of sin made judgment, death and eternal damnation a neccesity.
Sin contaminated the whole creation with pain, sorrow, sickness, old age, and more sin itself which shorten the human years further making judgment approach faster.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by livingchrist: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2021
One of the function of the tree of life is to cause permanence in whatever condition or state in which it is eaten.

After Adam and eve ate from the tree of life, sin entered them and they fell from God's glory. They were judged and condemned for their sin, since they were in a fallen state, lost and far from God. Eating from the tree of life would make their pathetic and miserable condition permanent for all eternity it would mean sin would remain for ever and the creation cursed for ever.
God showed his mercy by driving them away from the tree of life so as not to sentence themselves to eternal misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by livingchrist: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2021
They would live forever in a sinful state, this means salvation would be impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Adam and Eve were going to die at some point or the other. Even Gods die as you can see for yourself by the numerous dead Gods in the Graveyard Of Dead Gods, so why wouldn't Adam and Eve die eventually? After all, its not like they were older than 130 when they ate the fruit.

The fruit of the tree that Adam and Eve ate was called the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. I'd think it's safe to say that not eating it would make one ignorant of Good and Evil thereby making it impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff. After all, not having knowledge means having ignorance, and of course we can see this for ourselves in what we read, Adam and Eve were naked and did not even know it!

So they ate the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil that we read "was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise". Does that not sound like the Food of Gods? Go on, be honest, if you were in the Garden of Eden would you not eat it too and become wise?

Well, dumb stupid believing Adam wouldn't have eaten it we can safely state. Daily he walked by it on the way to his work in the Garden of Eden without even looking at the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil that was in the middle of the Garden, because he believed, trembled in fear more like, that "in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". But use her senses Eve was clearly believing none of that bull crap! She asked and knocked and sought by plucking the fruit and ate to find the truth for herself. And did she "surely die" on the day that she ate it? Hell no! "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons", is what we read.

"Sewed themselves aprons!" Imagine that. For once they stopped labouring for the owner of the Garden and did something for themselves. I mean, that apron would today be "and they built themselves a house!" Is that not the prayer of most? That you stop slaving for your landlord and become a landlord yourself?

Now, some will argue they did surely die in the day thou eatest, so let us read the facts as they are presented to us.

They were cursed. That is, already dead dust thou art and unto death shall thou return Eve was "cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life". And for already dead dust thou art and unto death shall thou return Adam "cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life".

"All the days of their life"? Which life if they were dead already, no?

But here's the truth we ought to all know already. "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return". I mean, the only way this isn't true is if your daily bread falls like mana from heaven. Or is it not true that lazy fuqs will starve to death?

But that's beside the point I daresay. Let us see how surely dead they died.

We read that supposedly dead "Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."

So, dead people are producing offspring? Did you laugh? Please don't laugh, because if you are a believer, not only do you believe dead Adam and Eve got Cain and Abel and Seth from the Lord, but according to some, also Aclima and Awan and Azura, and isn't that a pretty brood for dead people! But it stops not there! From this same surely dead Adam and Eve is it believed that all the human beings that have ever been on earth sprang up from culminating in your very own self!

Now, I don't know about you, but plenty, if not children, grandchildren, or at least great grandchildren, is seen as a mighty blessing, and if long after I die a mere hundred say they came from my loins, I'd be pretty pleased or at least pleased enough to have been glad to have died at say 120 years old. But Adam and Eve are said to have been responsible not only for the 8 billion human beings alive today, but also for all the human beings that have ever lived and since died which is likely more than the living!

Still, I speculate. Adding to the text so to speak, which I am told is forbidden, so forgive me please Lord for I have sinned. What we do clearly read in the text however is that all the days that already surely dead "Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

You get it? Surely dead Adam was 130 years old when he had his third son, by Eve no doubt, and surely dead Adam lived, as in was undead, for another 800 years, "and he died" at the age of 930, which was like a very long long time after "in the day thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die!

I guess its difficult to accept who the liar is in this whole narrative. It obviously can not be the God who is written to have said, "In the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die"" even though they ate and did not surely die, so it must be the serpent that lied for saying their eyes will open even though their eyes did open. So let see what this so called God did next.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

You see that? After they plucked and ate this God's Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, this God hires security cherubims with flaming sword which turned every way to guard the way to this particular [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A6&version=KJV]Tree of Life[/url] least you pluck it and live eternally!

I think I can very safely say that you are not [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+6%3A12&version=KJV]fighting mere flesh and blood[/url]. And God did not write the Bible.

P.s. Querys, interrogation, abuse, insults, opposing views, etc are welcome so long as you use your own God given senses instead of stating what you have been convinced to mindlessly believe. And for those who would argue they surely died on the day that they ate, please see my response below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by livingchrist: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
There is spiritual death and there is physical death, spiritual death is the separation of a creation from its creator while physical death is the separation of the soul from the body.

The spiritual death took place that moment that was why God was looking for Adam after he fell, and also the process of death commenced immediately he ate the fruit.

I know the spiri controlling you hates God but whether you or anyone likes it God is God and he is the sovereign one, the bible is the inspired word of God folks like you have vowed to end the bible but instead they ended and the bible is getting more audience by the day.

budaatum:
Adam and Eve were going to die at some point or the other. Even Gods die as you can see for yourself by the numerous dead Gods in the Graveyard Of Dead Gods, so why wouldn't Adam and Eve die eventually? After all, its not like they were older than 130 when they ate the fruit.

The fruit of the tree that Adam and Eve ate was called the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. I'd think it's safe to say that not eating it would make one ignorant of Good and Evil thereby making it impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff. After all, not having knowledge means having ignorance, and of course we can see this for ourselves in what we read, Adam and Eve were naked and did not even know it!

So they ate the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil that we read "was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise". Does that not sound like the Food of Gods? Go on, be honest, if you were in the Garden of Eden would you not eat it too and become wise?

Well, dumb stupid believing Adam wouldn't have eaten it we can safely state. Daily he walked by it on the way to his work in the Garden of Eden without even looking at the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil that was in the middle of the Garden, because he believed, trembled in fear more like, that "in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". But use her senses Eve was clearly believing none of that bull crap! She asked and knocked and sought by plucking the fruit and ate to find the truth for herself. And did she "surely die" on the day that she ate it? Hell no! "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons", is what we read.

"Sewed themselves aprons!" Imagine that. For once they stopped labouring for the owner of the Garden and did something for themselves. I mean, that apron would today be "and they built themselves a house!" Is that not the prayer of most? That you stop slaving for your landlord and become a landlord yourself?

Now, some will argue they did surely die in the day thou eatest, so let us read the facts as they are presented to us.

They were cursed. That is, already dead dust thou art and unto death shall thou return Eve was "cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life". And for already dead dust thou art and unto death shall thou return Adam "cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life".

But here's the truth we ought to all know already. "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return". I mean, the only way this isn't true is if your daily bread falls like mana from heaven. Or is it not true that lazy fuqs will starve to death?

We read that supposedly dead "Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."

So, dead people are producing offspring? Did you laugh? Please don't laugh, because if you are a believer, not only do you believe dead Adam and Eve got Cain and Abel and Seth from the Lord, but according to some, also Aclima and Awan and Azura, and isn't that a pretty brood for dead people! But it stops not there! From this same surely dead Adam and Eve is it believed that all the human beings that have ever been on earth sprang up from culminating in your very own self!

Now, I don't know about you, but plenty, if not children, grandchildren, or at least great grandchildren, is seen as a mighty blessing, and if long after I die a mere hundred say they came from my loins, I'd be pretty pleased or at least pleased enough to have been glad to have died at say 120 years old. But Adam and Eve are said to have been responsible not only for the 8 billion human beings alive today, but also for all the human beings that have ever lived and since died which is likely more than the living!

Still, I speculate. Adding to the text so to speak, which I am told is forbidden, so forgive me please Lord for I have sinned. What we do clearly read in the text however is that all the days that already surely dead "Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

You get it? Surely dead Adam was 130 years old when he had his third son, by Eve no doubt, and surely dead Adam lived, as in was undead, for another 800 years, "and he died" at the age of 930, which was like a very long long time after "in the day thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die!

I guess its difficult to accept who the liar is in this whole narrative. It obviously can not be the God who is written to have said, "In the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die"" even though they ate and did not surely die, so it must be the serpent that lied for saying their eyes will open even though their eyes did open. So let see what this so called God did next.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

You see that? After they plucked and ate this God's Fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, this God hires security cherubims with flaming sword which turned every way to guard the way to this particular [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+14%3A6&version=KJV]Tree of Life[/url] least you pluck it and live eternally!

I think I can very safely say that you are not [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+6%3A12&version=KJV]fighting mere flesh and blood[/url]. And God did not write the Bible.

P.s. Querys, interrogation, abuse, insults, opposing views, etc are welcome so long as you use your own God given senses instead of stating what you have been convinced to mindlessly believe. And for those who would argue they surely died on the day that they ate, please see my response below.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
livingchrist:

There is spiritual death and there is physical death, spiritual death is the separation of a creation from its creator while physical death is the separation of the soul from the body.
See below how God blessed those you say were spiritually dead.

livingchrist:
I know the spiri controlling you hates God ....
May the Lord God Almighty bless you with the ability to discern so that you may truly know. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ the Messiah and Opener of Eyes do I pray for you. Amen.

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by livingchrist: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who says being spiritually dead mean one cannot recieve blessings?

Even satan transform himself to angel of light.

You are just being tossed about by demon spirit.
You will not have peace budatum until you surrender to God and believe the gospel.

Lol@ calling Jesus, even Demons call Jesus and proclaim him the son of God.

budaatum:

See below how God blessed those you say were spiritually dead.

May the Lord God Almighty bless you with the ability to discern so that you may truly know. In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ the Messiah and Opener of Eyes do I pray for you. Amen.
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
livingchrist:

You will not have peace budatum until you surrender to God and believe the gospel.

buda does not do what makes demons tremble, which is precisely why buda has peace. And may the Peace of the Lord be your's too. Amen.

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by 22jumpstreet: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Life would have been meaningless...

Death is what gives value to life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by Ogamysamo: 4:38am On Jul 13, 2021
God Didn't, Man Did It Himself For It Is Already a Plain Phenomenon(Plain Because God Already Told Them) That Death Shall Locate Them If They Eat Of The Fruit of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good And Evil.

So What Is God Business With The Fact That Man Lives Not Forever, isn't That What Man Choose For Himself?
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

Summary:
1. It is God's desire to keep man perpetually ignorant and stupid
2. God told Adam and Eve lies while satan told them the truth about death
3. The world is now actually a better place now than it would have been if Adam and Eve didnt eat of the fruit
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 9:41am On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

Summary:
1. It is God's desire to keep man perpetually ignorant and stupid
2. God told Adam and Eve lies while satan told them the truth about death
3. The world is now actually a better place now than it would have been if Adam and Eve didnt eat of the fruit.

Wrong, Shadeyinka! It is not "God's desire", and not "God told Adam".

God did not write the Bible!
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

God did NOT write the bible and God never claimed to have written the bible.
The only thing we could have gotten as Gods written words is the original 10 commandments on tablets of stone: alas, Moses broke it.

The Bible is a (document written by men, who are moved directly or indirectly by God) Chronicle of Events, Histories and how the plan of redemption of man play out so that those who read may understand God's purpose for man, understand mans frailties, understand errors of men and strengths/deeds of people of faith that we the posterity of them might have a RECORD to guide us towards our future response and its consequence to the will of God.

So Strange that you believe mans report as to what satan said
but
you are unwilling to believe the same mans report as to what God said.
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by psychalade: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Well said budaatum, people find it hard to understand that they are the one empowering their gods via emotional and spiritual worship of it tongue

budaatum:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by TA4TA4: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

So Strange that you believe mans report as to what satan said but you are unwilling to believe the same mans report as to what God said.

What I have written above is not a belief, but an understanding of the text.

One party in the story is written to have said, "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die". Another party is written to have said, "Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil".

They now ate, and we can clearly see for ourselves whether they died or not, and who is written to have lied and who is written to have told the truth.

And when our eyes open, we shall ask ourselves why some people wrote in a book that which will keep us ignorant, naked and enslaved, and we shall ask, why?

budaatum:
"If dem want to knack your head, na from back", the Abami Eda you quoted would say, and that's exactly what is being done to us in Nigeria. They fill our heads with what they want us to believe and we are too scared to ask and seek and knock to find out the truth for ourselves.

This link is about alimajeri in the North, but I'll ask you to consider that what is done in the North is being done to us all over Nigeria. The fruit is forbidden to us by the destruction of our education system so we can not build those things that would make Amazon come to our country while we slave away so those 'gods' can send their children to school abroad and they can buy their health abroad too.

Below is the result. We believe Physics textbooks instead of understanding how to create electricity! If we understood instead, Amazon will be begging to build their office in our country but we would not need them to because we would build better ones of our own.

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

What I have written above is not a belief, but an understanding of the text.

One party in the story is written to have said, "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die". Another party is written to have said, "Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil".

They now ate, and we can clearly see for ourselves whether they died or not, and who is written to have lied and who is written to have told the truth.

And when our eyes open, we shall ask ourselves why some people wrote in a book that which will keep us ignorant, naked and enslaved, and we shall ask, why?

All these because you still don't understand that Death is NOT a cessation of life but a disconnection.
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

All these because you still don't understand that Death is NOT a cessation of life but a disconnection.

Actually, all this because I know that those who do not seek knowledge [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job%2036%3A12%2CProverbs%205%3A23%2CProverbs%2010%3A21%2CHosea%204%3A6&version=ESV]die due to ignorance[/url]!

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, all this because I know that those who do not seek knowledge [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job%2036%3A12%2CProverbs%205%3A23%2CProverbs%2010%3A21%2CHosea%204%3A6&version=ESV]die due to ignorance[/url]!
A person whose cup of knowledge is already full can never learn nor comprehend even simple things
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Shadeyinka, you and I have covered this subject enough for you not to need to misrepresent my opinion or my view, so I am not going to waste my time covering ground we have numerously and extensively covered.

Below is a small selection for you to refresh your mind if it is the case that you have forgotten.

budaatum:

So, it's not that someone lied that they would surely die when they surely lived another 800 or so years, but that you must change the definition of death to "another kind of death" to make the lie the truth?

Okay Shadeyinka. If that is how you want to see it. Remind me never to sign a contract with you please and know that I can not tell myself such a lie and convince myself to believe it, and if I tell such a lie to people who know how to use the brain in their head I will lose a lot of respect from them and for myself.

budaatum:

This topic has interested me a lot as you can see. In Christianity, a Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil is spoken of but many do not investigate it because they are afraid of dying. Those who are not afraid however, will investigate the tree and its trunk and its branches and its flowers and its fruits if it has any and its bark and its pulp, and when they have done with the bits they perceive above the ground they will dig up the ground and study the roots of the tree and the soil the tree grows in and the climate the tree thrives under and so on and so on because that is how one acquires knowledge and grows in understanding and wisdom and becomes able to say "Let there be" so that there is.

I am afraid I can not meet you halfway on this topic. I am antibeliever with a passion, and believe believers are lazy. They do not investigate enough and call their ignorance "incomplete knowledge" instead of admitting they know only a little and should be learning so they can know more. The bridges they build will not cross rivers because they are like those who build without the LORD and like watchmen who stand guard in vain and I can not permit this to be your portion.

You, Sir, are part of the building up of the people of power so your request to be lazy and hold on to beliefs that are devoid of knowledge is denied (at least whenever you engage with buda). Those who would be knowledgeable will diligently investigate so that they know instead of stating their ignorant "incomplete knowledge" while making out they know when they truly have not even begun to have a clue.

budaatum:

How can you possibly know when you can not become as a child and see with your eyes?

You should go and study the history of human beings to get an idea how far we have come. But satan never tires and is diligently at work holding us back. Just see how you twist "on the day you eat you wil surely die" to 800 years later, and call the The Tree of Knowledge the tree of death. It's like you refuse to use your eyes which is the greatest desire of satan, and to make it worse, you will claim to have the greatest optician, Jesus Christ the Messiah, in your life! Are you sure you have had mud rubbed in your eyes and bathed in the pool of Siloam so that you may see?

"For God so loved the world, that God gave us the only Begotten Son, that whomsoever understandeth his teachings shall live". (bav)

That is how blessed we are. But unfortunately for us, we crucify Jesus daily instead of seeking understanding. It's like some want to be stupid if you asked me. If not, Woe!

I will tell you again. Listen carefully.

Hear, O Shadeyinka, the Word of God according to Scripture.

1 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13167009_notable02590_jpeg699ae28bb8a32d0a10750b5ca6f0947c

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

God alone must you worship. Not a book!

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:
Shadeyinka, you and I have covered this subject enough for you not to need to misrepresent my opinion or my view, so I am not going to waste my time covering ground we have numerously and extensively covered.

Below is a small selection for you to refresh your mind if it is the case that you have forgotten.

Which is a lie:
1. On the day you eat of the tree, you shall surely die.
or
2. You shall NOT surely die

Adam and Eve eventually died the physical death (in addition to their spiritual death). How come the died at all?
gods dont die!
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

A person whose cup of knowledge is already full can never learn nor comprehend even simple things

I take it that it is your cup of knowledge that is already full, which is why you refuse to ask and knock and seek for more knowledge, and continue to believe what it is that you pressume to know instead of becoming an unbelieving child and looking at things anew.

Thankfully, not everyone's cup of knowledge is already full like your own, and some are willing to open their own God given eyes and use their own God given senses to look and learn and refill their cups.
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by livingchrist: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

buda does not do what makes demons tremble, which is precisely why buda has peace. And may the Peace of the Lord be your's too. Amen.
you will die in sins if dont believe the gospel, for your information you have no knowledge, I know you practice gnosticism you only take part of the bible that you think fits your delusion and corrupt it.

You named yourself after Buda, who is an ancient Indian philosopher that taught that elightment is the source of freedom.

What you practice is actually buddhism, note that there is no degree of elightment that bring redemption to mankind, only God through faith in Jesus and his sacrifice can bring freedom
The devil is deceiving you dragging you down to hell by making you believe you can get saved apart from faith in christ.
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

Which is a lie:
1. On the day you eat of the tree, you shall surely die.
or
2. You shall NOT surely die

Adam and Eve eventually died the physical death (in addition to their spiritual death). How come the died at all?
gods dont die!

If you say so, Shadeyinka. Those with eyes can read and obviously make up their own mind.

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

I take it that it is your cup of knowledge that is already full, which is why you refuse to ask and knock and seek for more knowledge, and continue to believe what it is that you pressume to know instead of becoming an unbelieving child and looking at things anew.

Thankfully, not everyone's cup of knowledge is already full like your own, and some are willing to open their own God given eyes and use their own God given senses to look and learn and refill their cups.
I laugh in mandarin language!
A little thing you need: ask questions
Seek and ye shall find
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

I laugh in mandarin language!
A little thing you need: ask questions
Seek and ye shall find

I am absolutely certain you mean, "ask God", and not, "ask shadeyinka" or just mindlessly believe what is written in a book and waste the guidance of Christ.

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
livingchrist:
you will die in sins if dont believe the gospel,....

That is not true! It is those who do not seek understanding that die before their time, because the Lord does not forsake His own.

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

I am absolutely certain you mean, "ask God", and not, "ask shadeyinka" or just mindlessly believe what is written in a book and waste the guidance of Christ.
Matt 7:7-8
7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened

if you check well, Jesus didnt say ask shadeyinka...did he?
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

if you check well, Jesus didnt say ask shadeyinka...did he?
No he didn't. So why is it that whenever I present the answer I receive from the Lord God, you insist that it is your own answer that is correct despite all the evidence that you see with your own eyes?

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

If you say so, Shadeyinka. Those with eyes can read and obviously make up their own mind.

satan said: You shall not surely die!
BUT
Gen 5:5
5 So Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.
Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by budaatum: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

You shall not surely die!
BUT
Gen 5:5
5 So Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

800 years after eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is obviously not in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die! Or is it?

Re: Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? by shadeyinka(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
budaatum:

No he didn't. So why is it that whenever I present the answer I receive from the Lord God, you insist that it is your own answer that is correct despite all the evidence that you see with your own eyes?
who am I to doubt your claim!?

1 John 4:1
1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world.

1 John 5:20
20And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true— in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the TRUE God and eternal life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Evil. / Rules On Slavery / Do Not Marry Outside Your Father’s Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.