Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Experimenting The Performance Of Avenir F1 Habenaro Pepper In Lagos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Experimenting The Performance Of Avenir F1 Habenaro Pepper In Lagos (438 Views)

I'm In Need Of Hybrid Pepper Seed Avenir F1 (rodo) / Cucumber(murano F1) And Pepper(avenir F1) Seeds Needed Around Iyana-iba Area, La / Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experimenting The Performance Of Avenir F1 Habenaro Pepper In Lagos by jjblues(m): 4:38am On Sep 03, 2021
Hello farmers, I created this topic to try my passion in vegetables farming, especially peppers. I read alot from this forum to upgrade my self personally. Most of you will agree with me that one of the best variety of hybrid peppers is Avenir f1 habenaro pepper produced by technisem.

I'm not an expert yet, but I will avail you with the steps I will take
Re: Experimenting The Performance Of Avenir F1 Habenaro Pepper In Lagos by mastervick4glo: 2:22am On Sep 05, 2021
following

(1) (Reply)

Supergene Oil Palm Seed/seedling / Please, Advice A Fresh Graduate On Cashew Plantation / Wooden Pig Pen Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.