Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training (36156 Views)

Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by kingxsamz(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Lmao, Texas is a different world on its own.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Person when dey sell gun dey bear Jesus � the destruction of this world go start from US....
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by pooozeee(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
This is very bad, too bad to the core, carrying weapons openly is very dangerous, the law should be abolished immediately.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by slowice(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2021
I wish Nigeria states are independent like their American counterpart... Benue and plateau and some southern States would be passed similar laws.

E for be shot on sight for those demonic cow rearing demons
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by streetsoldier1(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
we need this law in lagos abeg... lets start dealing with dem agbero and some nosy neighbours
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Evangelynn(f): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Aketi2:
See what Antifa and the Demon-crat Left has caused everyone. When you empower Antifa and say defund the police in order to create anarchy, the people will resort to self help.
This has nothing to do with democrats and Antifa but the gun manufacturers who want to make more money.

Americans especially American conservatives are obsessed with guns say what you know and stop sounding silly

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by showafrica(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2021
houseontherock:
Anyhow you look at it, na still wahala cheesy

Its better like that... Imagine it happen in Nigeria. Bandits, Bokoharam, Fulani Janjaweedss and sars will be rendered powerless. At this stage, all man should carry gun
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Evangelynn(f): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2021
pooozeee:
This is very bad, too bad to the core, carrying weapons openly is very dangerous, the law should be abolished immediately.

Americans especially conservatives are obsessed with guns.
They believe it is their second Amendment right they believe that the way to stop gun violence is by owning more guns.

That is one of the reasons why I can't stay in America even if I decide to stay I will stay in Massachusetts and other liberal/democratic states that have gun control measures enforced.

3 Likes

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Evangelynn(f): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2021
pooozeee:

Americans especially conservatives are obsessed with guns.
They believe it is their second Amendment right they believe that the way to stop gun violence is by owning more guns.

That is one of the reasons why I can't stay in America even if I decide to stay I will stay in Massachusetts and other liberal/democratic states that have gun control measures enforced.

Everyone shouldn't access a gun.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Amuochicha(f): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
5ThChild:
After playing the guitar themed song and someone frowns at the tune, just shoot him

grin grin grin
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by fujirice: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2021
This is madness.
Total madness
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by TheAlchemist: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2021
A brave decision only way to eliminate mass shootings, the police can't be everywhere at the same time.. any lunatic will think twice before engaging on a shooting spree.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by AfonjaConehead: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2021
panafrican:
America is confused. grin
Says a zoogerian. grin
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by drakeli: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2021
I’m in Texas. Make I go get my own gun asap
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by tatatar: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Matheusmartin:
There is a thin line between excessive liberalism and pure madness.

Expecting more public mass shootings in the nearest future.
This is the opposite of liberalism... conservatives are the ones who love guns
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by tatatar: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2021
38 mass shootings for just one state in just a month sad
That one no worse past Bornu state so
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Funkybabee(f): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Eh eh
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Coolgent(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
HarunaWest:
The same law that should be applied in Nigeria but PMB no gree. Even if ours' should involve training and license, he no still gree..I cant can
License, legally procured semi automatic shotgun + training, u are good to go.
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by planetx: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Faber:
My Utah will never legalize such. Utah is home to over 25 Latter day Saints Temple. The presence and support of the Most High in Utah is unflinching.

Utah is controlled by Latter Day Saints.

God bless Utah
God bless the LDS Worldwide
Go back and re-read the story, your Utah indeed. Is it the same Mormon church in Utah that sees black people not to long ago as descendants of satan and damned to hell.
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Aketi2: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Evangelynn:

This has nothing to do with democrats and Antifa but the gun manufacturers who want to make more money.

Americans especially American conservatives are obsessed with guns say what you know and stop sounding silly

People are paranoid about their safety, with the government interfering more into peoples personal freedom. There are Americans who are no longer sending their children to public school because of the corruption of the education system by the Democrats. There yet more people who are thinking the Democrats want to start a civil war and are preparing against that.

Are those allegations unfounded?
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by pikechukwu6(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin cheesy impressive! No more than f***ker nigga
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by 2kurupt(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Anarchy loading... undecided
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oh men!!# I love being an American- No government can take away my right to self defend - Every life is unique, made with elements and compounds produced billions of years ago - Took out a million sperm -zygots ( other humans) competing for 1 spot - I won the battle -Over a million other sperm zygots(Other humans have to die) we have to wait 9 months swimming like a fish -The gamble of winning this battle is not over yet, because our host (Mother) might destroy us ,via abortion,miscarriage,or dumped after or before 9 months- I dont care what any body might say -My first priority in life is self defend myslef -I visit Nigeria annually -My open secret -Me I dey carry oo- If you ever make my girlfriend , Dirty Diana vex - Na DMX. rap song she go play 4 you- Me I no fit visit a country with no forensic analysis of crime, no fingerprint data , no CCTV , no equity , bad justice system,awful law enforcement.,Lawlessnes , Terrorism -No chance "My " Dirty Diana " No dey playooo--If you think your crazy enough - To come at me with a deadly force , nah your funeral dem go announce not mine- I was trained by the best in the land of the brave -A coward die, so many times before there death -A soldier die but once (2pac) -To make it here on earth ,Weve taken out a million ( spermatozoon - zygots "other humans"already -Nobody can take me out out without a fight -Life is too short - We all are winners ,stop been feudalists and nomadic-Think rationally -The world have moved on -Depopulation have commenced globally- Our home ( Earth need our help , she is bleeding) -If we dont change our ways - The earth is not sustainable come 2050 -Scientist are working very hard to relocate, via natural selection, take out the weeds from the grain- Resson for the project 2050 to Mars -We gonna leave your earth with your sky god - If we are greedy we take everything with us -Remove all our equipment from the moon -No cellphone -no television,no healthcare,no cars,planes-Everything weve created to make your life easier here on earth -You all have to wait for your sky daddy in the sky or space - The invisible one
America my beloved country, a nation that removed timid , fuedal, faith ( believe with no evidence) A nation that opened my eyes to rational and evidence base analysis of my every day operation , solving earthly problems with good research and analysis- No evidence and facts - Rational thinkers-The land of the brave -Nigerians stay timid and let another human slaughter you like a chicken .Me I dey fine with my "Dirty Diana babe" She fine wellah ,she is more nastier than Nas Escoba.She is wild - She will kill for me anytime - We are happy together - What sky daddy of 4000 years religion have joined together , nobody can asunder- Let me continue to safe lives - It took billion of years to make every single element in me -Water alone is multiple billion years old - Geologists and archeologist una well done ooo -Lack of science the religious fanatics forget to dig the ground for fossil,now weve discovered multiple prove to say-This earth done old oooo-haha what a good literature book, filled with lots of gibberish -If done my research and analysis already -It just a means used by the government to control the mentality of its citizen's-Science is asking why? getting facts samples and evidence before making any judgement,because you have evidence,religion is the ability to stop asking questions or fixing any problems with evidence ,research or rational approach ,but believe anything because of Faith -The nomads ,donkey riders try shah with no telescope -Reason why Joshua can make the sun to stand still ,meaning he doesnt know anything about the sun ,or saying that the earth is flat -We can see the earth now clearly now via our moon sitelite -My home wobbly blue sperical (blue diamond)
These normads copied ,so many ancient gods verbatim to make up there stories .
Religion enslaved Africans ,slavery is justified in a holy book - Islam uses the same story line with Jihad -Science have killded all other ancient religions (God of Thunder,God of the moon. Reason we cant kill the remaining religions ,reason being Faith (They believe without evidence ,Government. also needs them for mental control -Africa is the only continent on earth, that worships there oppressors Gods- Here we pretend to be religious but weve moved on -If you truly believe in the morality of your religion -I hope not -Modern humans dont ,but if you do ,go and kill your neighbor ,if he goes to work to feed his family on Sabbath day -Nah if no bi jail you go dey-We dont obey such practices any more, because thats irrational (Madness) -Another say kill ,non believers of sky daddy -Reward 7 virgins in the sky -No evidence of sky daddy? no evidence of location of reward, no evidence of 7 virgins ,or evidence of life , human fossils -Only earth can provide life -So far no other planet can - Scientist can create, a habitable place but that wount be cheap , because we are desperate weve been searching over 400 years now, earth is no longer sustainable -
Modern society's, no longer wait for thy kingdom come , we are looking for a way to sustain the earth either by depopulation or create another human habitat away from earth - Target 2050.

Which planet be heaven self? does it have oxygen ? is it habitable? Ractional thinking ,modern thinking human.Why not fix earth problems here on earth .
-No! you say " Your are so scared of burning in hell - Your timid nature, and ignorant, you wait for your dy kingdom come in heaven , while you get milked by your government using religion -They enjoy here with your imams and pastors.
They manipulate ,and brain wash you, without any evidence .
They enforce Bokoharam mentality -You can not , question ,or use any rational approach to analyze, the concepts of your sky daddy,or his entrepreneurs I mean Imams and pastors -Rich pastors that are killing, rapeing, women , boys If you do so thats blasphemy - Just manage here on earth his time is the best ,your Kingdom is not here but in the sky -No question ask abi! just give me the little money your making -I want to buy a new private jet -The sky god will protect you ,but pastors get bodyguards -

Me I stand my ground -Gidigba. Every modern society's need rational thinkers ,free thinkers for a better innovation in all aspects of life -Citizens are allowed the freedom to make rational decisions .

Your number one job on earth, is the right to defend your life and the lives of your loved ones ,when faced with a deadly weapon, is not bestowed on you by government. Indeed, self-defense is the most fundamental of all human rights, and it’s the duty of our elected officials to preserve it.

"Stand your ground" or "no duty to retreat" laws, recognize that a person who is attacked in any place where that person has a right to be, may use defensive force without first being required to retreat.

This is important, because determining whether a safe retreat is available may require a split-second calculation that could end up being a losing gamble for the innocent person who is under attack. Criminals don’t always back off when their victims retreat. Some chase them down. They corner them. They gain a significant, and deadly, advantage once a victim turns his or her back.

Fundamental justice does not demand that law-abiding people endanger themselves, or their families, in such a manner, and neither should our laws.

As pointed out by numerous constitutional law scholars, the right to stand your ground against a threat can be found in common law at least as far back as the 1895 case of Beard v. United States. Here, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that a victim "was not obliged to retreat, nor to consider whether he could safely retreat, but was entitled to stand his ground, and meet any attack upon him with a deadly weapon, in such a way and with such force as, under all the circumstances, he, at the moment, honestly believed, and had reasonable grounds to believe, were necessary to save his own life, or to protect himself from great bodily injury."

Gun control supporters falsely claim that "stand your ground" laws cause an increase in crime. To the contrary, the national violent crime rate has decreased in 18 of the last 20 years, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Furthermore, the murder rate dropped significantly between 2005 and 2009, the same time frame in which approximately 25 states passed stronger self-defense laws.

The right to self-defense is a fundamental human right that deserves bipartisan protection at every level of government. No parent should ever be denied the right to defend his or her children. No woman should ever be denied the right to defend herself against a violent, sexual predator. Very simply, no one should be denied the right to defend themselves in the face of grave danger. And despite the views of the president and his attorney general, this is a point on which most Americans agree.

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Lightorder: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wild Wild West !
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Orpe7(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
THE PURGE IS COMING SOON IN TEXAS

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by infogeneral: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wait for a free for all shooting on the street.
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by igbsam(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
The Purge Loading....
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Evangelynn(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Aketi2:

People are paranoid about their safety, with the government interfering more into peoples personal freedom. There are Americans who are no longer sending their children to public school because of the corruption of the education system by the Democrats. There yet more people who are thinking the Democrats want to start a civil war and are preparing against that.

Are those allegations unfounded?
You are not serious and you are not living in reality.
Only God knows where you get this lies from.

3 Likes

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Faber(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
planetx:
Go back and re-read the story, your Utah indeed. Is it the same Mormon church in Utah that sees black people not to long ago as descendants of satan and damned to hell.

There's no Church and basically no religion in the history of Humanity that loved the blacks. Even the Catholic Church believed that the World is not yet ready for a black Pope. Some old conservatives believes the World will end the day a black man is elected Pope. As reason increased, people started accepting other races with open arms. It's a worldwide stuff my man.

The blacks that sold their fellow black people and the white that bought them as slaves whom did you think is the devil's people.

The blacks that kept killing twins in your backyard at Calabar for no just cause and the white that came and stopped them from doing so, who is more of the devil's people. All races have welcomed the light of reason, we still hold to the past, hate each other and are backward.

In Nigeria for example, a group of people we all know that they are gifted, well travelled and have an edge in setting up successful enterprises are crying out loud for the country to be fixed, na all man go enjoy the country o, when it's fixed, the rest refused. Saying it's better we die together. grin grin

I will be the last man that will recourse to self pity when treated anyhow by the whites. We deserve most of the treatment meter on us.

The Mormon church is the only Church that never blackmailed others inorder to rise, they never suppressed any race or people to rise, they never forced their religion with guns and conquest on any tribe, people or colour. They were persecuted, ridicled and despised. Today the World respects them.

I will choose to be a Mormon over and over again than patronize the black version of Christianity that enriches the head pastor, his family and his relatives at the expense of the poor and confused God's people.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by ViktorCash: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
GTA about to get real grin
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Psoul(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
You approach me with respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit / U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.