Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit (36165 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Governor Of Nairobi, Kenya Slaps Female Rep After President Jonathan’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ganase2: 7:19am On Sep 09, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59s25NxD32M

Just recently that Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan concluded an official trip to Kenya which was described as very successful as President Jonathan signed several bilateral agreements with Kenya’s president, Uhuru Kenyatta, and became the first foreign head of state to address the country’s parliament and ugly incidence took place where the
governor of Nairobi allegedly slapped a female representative of a workers union. Evans Kidero, the Governor of Nairobi, had just finished meeting with Nigeria’s president when he reportedly assaulted the woman in question.

According to reports, the woman, Rachael Shebesh was at the forefront of a protest by Nairobi City County workers who were demanding for better pay. They met the governor and it was while making their demands that Gov. Kidero slapped Shebesh.

What an ugly act this is!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/Kenyan-Governor-Slaps-woman.html

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by kingarizona(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2013
cheesy the woman must have f**ked up.

I started from the bottom now am finally here!! gringringrin
Hmmm... A good start for this week,
Mmenh this week is gone be great smileysmileysmiley

A big shout out to MTN(even though them dey f**k up some times),
All nairalanders for waiting for me to comment before commenting like say na me give the mb to browse cheesy,
To my blackberry for giving me the opportunity, and also my NONSENSE
Black berry BATTERY(upon say e dey shine read, e still wait me I write all this
tin finish before e go write "Radio too low for battery use"#radio way I no fit even see)
Thank you!!! Danke!!! Gracias!!! Merci boku

Breath in....wink
Breath outwink
What is it called ----- fresh - air gringringrin
Like my German friends will say....
Ersten zu Kommentar cheesycheesycheesy

68 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by eightsin(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Haha...this is funny.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by MafiaMan: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Brimmie(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Lmao!! grin grin

Why I Dey Laff!? undecided undecided

Buh That Woman Looks Pugnacious!

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Tolexander: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2013
According to reports, the
woman, Rachael Shebesh was
at the forefront of a protest by
Nairobi City County workers
who were demanding for
better pay. They met the
governor and it was while
making their demands that
Gov. Kidero slapped Shebesh.
dem woman for kenya gentle. Make dem no try that for here.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Chanchit: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2013
king arizona: cheesy the woman must have f**ked up.

That means you too can slap someone if she f**k up, while camera is watching..?

4 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2013
grin grin Handling an august visitor comes with a lot of pressure.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by magnetik(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2013
This is very bad of a Governor or any man towards a lady...

6 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by StellaBella(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Return that Kenya man to Their National Game Reserve pronto!

Mtshewwwww

12 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by MafiaMan: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2013
Chanchit:

That means you too can slap someone if she f**k up, while camera is watching..?

That means you too can slap someone if she f**k up, if camera isn't watching..? . .So many sick people here.

9 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by moscobabs(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Kenyans copy this act from Nigeria.....its not new
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ayusco85(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2013
If i was the lady i will sue the governor for $1million. Evidence already on camera and several witnesses. I for don hammer o grin

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2013
Animals.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Arosa(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2013
That was a hot slap, na watin the woman tell am?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by owolabifunke14(f): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2013
The women in Kenya should stand up and fight that silly man. This is the last shit we can take in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by mrking3(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2013
That Governor should be impeached asap!! He has no right to do such! That means if he was in possession of Gun, he would have killed †ђξ lady! Please he needs to be checked!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Danhumprey: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2013
That is physical abuse and harassment. A disrespect on the rights of a woman in particular and the women folks in general and also an affront on the rights of a worker! He must be sued!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Ayayayayaya.....!!! WTF!!!
I hate it when a man hits a lady. She wasn't just slapped, she was equally man handled. Too bad the gov'nor is gonna get away with it. Filing a lawsuit against the gov'nor wld av been the most appropriate action. But this is africa, a continent with crippled legal system where nothing works. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Abimloaded(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2013
The trouble wey Badluck cause for naija neva finish.. He don go cause anoda

8 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Abimloaded(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Mafia Man:

That means you too can slap someone if she f**k up, if camera isn't watching..? . .So many sick people here.
One of the callow here
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by yahrant140(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Nawa o,as u can see Nigeria better pass kenya
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ichommy(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Chei, *In Aboki Voice* Am coming for you.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by PStacks(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Nawa ooo!
Nairobi's governor Slaps lady is Nairobi Governor slaps lady, must it be tied with after GEJ's Visit! Of was it GEJ's hands the govenor used in slapping the lady! Thank God it wasn't GEJ that slapped the lady ooo.

These days only terrible things are associated with GEJ even a Nairobi Governor Slapping someone had to include GEJ.. Home and abroad this guy is under fire.. Nawa ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by fingard02k(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2013
My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently
accepted.
2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Me: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse on
your head
Me: (no reply)
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike you and your
family.
Me: (no reply)
Pastor: are you there?
Me: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the Blesings.
Me: ok,
Pastor:May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush
you and your family like a moving train, faster than the
speed of light in Jesus name.
Me: pastor thunder fire you!

8 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by W3xy1(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2013
funny incident grin grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by yuzedo: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2013
eyeyeyyeyeye, he have slep heh? he have slep her?? embarassed dis man have Bleep up!! angry womens shoud never never be slap in d face. only in d nyash. (CNN Knews repot 1995) undecided no uhuru unless dere is justice in dis matter plis! tenk.

8 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Happywoman(f): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2013
I hope she ripped out his eyes out of their sockets wit her nails . Useless animal. He go don dey beat him wife for house like dis since .
Kai Norin wen woman no go see. Foolish man
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Gideojim(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2013
haha haba the governor should knw hw to control hmself in public why his he called a leader, he shld meant to pay for d harrassment
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2013
Hahahahaha
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by deeptesting(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2013
The female folks are endangered specie .....The world has to do more to protect them..The Govs. Action is totally unacceptable and history will always remember him for hitting a defenseless woman.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by israel007: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2013
Our GEJ would never condescend that low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.