Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x (1762 Views)

Nokia 8.3 5G Unboxing And Full Review After 2 Months + Price (photos) / The New Gcam 7.4 For All Android Phone: You Can't Have Android & Not Using Gcam / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Smartdepotng: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U641FGZjspU

If you are using an Android phone and hasn't tried Google camera A.K.A Gcam then how do I even start to explain that?
The latest Gcam 8.3 by BSG For all Android devices is so much better and versatile, we installed it on three different devices and tried it out.
The results were awesome especially in low light, none of the stock camera apps came close.

The Poco F3, Realme X2 and Redmi Note 10 were all used. They have something in Common - Qualcomm's Snapdragon Processor!
So if you are using Techno or Infinix or Any other Android phone with MediaTek Processor, it may not work. It Also requires Android 10 and above.

Our tests were carried out on all the three devices Running Android 11. So let me know if you are going to try it.
It's simple. Download the Gcam 8.3 apk from the video description and install.
And compare with your stock camera app if it works for you.

Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Flamees(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2021
For sure, it can easily support that. Why? MediaTek Helio G90T is a great chipset that has immense power to deal with a lot of heavy applications. With this, I mean there are applications like GCAM that need massive support from the chipset and not all the processors can be of great help at this place. Whereas when it comes to MediaTek Helio G90T, we get a lot more than we expect. It has various incorporated technologies that take care of all the aspects of a handset. A handset is not only utile when it can only let us play games or have a brilliant battery backup or vibrant display. A processor should be capable of providing all the facilities to the users and MediaTek Helio G90T I capable of Providing such
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by OnyeNka2021: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=105439357]For sure,

This is some long comment, how long did it take to type it this quickly? Or you copied and pasted it from. Somewhere else? Just curious

1 Like

Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Flamees(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=OnyeNka2021 post=105439734][/quote]

Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Thompz43(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Let me know if it gonna work on Infinix note 10...

3 Likes

Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2021
And the topic deceptively read, "... for all Android"
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Blastedholligan: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2021
How can one download this gcam
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Blastedholligan: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Mmadu2:
And the topic deceptively read, "... for all Android"
meaning it won't work for all androids?
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by SunshineHQ(m): 10:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Blastedholligan:
meaning it won't work for all androids?
yes! substandard phones like tecno and infinix cant use the app according to optongue
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Eyanbahose: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Smartdepotng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U641FGZjspU

If you are using an Android phone and hasn't tried Google camera A.K.A Gcam then how do I even start to explain that?
The latest Gcam 8.3 by BSG For all Android devices is so much better and versatile, we installed it on three different devices and tried it out.
The results were awesome especially in low light, none of the stock camera apps came close.

The Poco F3, Realme X2 and Redmi Note 10 were all used. They have something in Common - Qualcomm's Snapdragon Processor!
So if you are using Techno or Infinix or Any other Android phone with MediaTek Processor, it may not work. It Also requires Android 10 and above.

Our tests were carried out on all the three devices Running Android 11. So let me know if you are going to try it.
It's simple. Download the Gcam 8.3 apk from the video description and install.
And compare with your stock camera app if it works for you.
how can one download this gcam
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Mohbola(f): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
I just downloaded and installed it on my phone and yes it is a tecno phone
SunshineHQ:
yes! substandard phones like tecno and infinix cant use the app according to optongue
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by SunshineHQ(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mohbola:
I just downloaded and installed it on my phone and yes it is a tecno phone
so why are u crying?
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by Mohbola(f): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
ehya sorry dear
SunshineHQ:
so why are u crying?
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by edoairways: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
SunshineHQ:
So why the lie to start with
Re: New Gcam 8.3 By BSG For All Android Is So Good, We Tested 3x by SunshineHQ(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
edoairways:
So why the lie to start with
argue with op abeg

(1) (Reply)

Itel Is Better Than Samsung And Iphone / Who Is The Midrange King Between Camon 19 Pro Vs Oppo A96 Vs Redmi Note 11 Pro / How Do I Get My Refund From Konga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.