Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? (1753 Views)

Should I Buy Tecno camon 17 Pro From Konga Or From A Retail phone Shop / Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga / Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by EvilRampage(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2022
I ordered for a phone Xiaomi 12pro from konga which was to arrived since on the 6th. On the 8th, i received a call from their pickup station agent that the package was damaged in transit and will be returned back, and a new one will be shipped.

I said okay, how long will the replacement arrive. Not later than 12th which is the next monday, was the reply.

On the 12th no news and i cant track it. I called the agent and he said the package is yet to be delivered to the station.

On the 14th i got another call from konga rep that the phone is out of stock. That i could ask for a refund or use it to get another phone in the same price range.

I opted for the refund because of the stress in delivering their package. And since then i never get my refund. I called and sent emails, but they keep telling me that its in process. Ha since when??

Today the same rep called me and said after the festival i will get the refund.
Me i cannot wait.
How do i go about this and get my money asap?
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by VeryWickedGoat: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2022
What happened to the pay on delivery option?

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by EvilRampage(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
What happened to the pay on delivery option?
I get 10% discount on selected product if i use Kongapay
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by iHateFraudsters: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
EvilRampage:

Mr man, next time pay for what is in front of you.

Choose pay on delivery next time.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Meister(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Send them a DM on twitter for faster response

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Nicepoker(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Your money is inside *well*
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by gasparpisciotta: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Konga is a fraud, I just had a not so good experience with them.

I will never recommend Konga for anyone henceforth

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by JohnOkolo: 5:27am On Dec 23, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Konga is a fraud, I just had a not so good experience with them.

I will never recommend Konga for anyone henceforth

I haven't bought anything from Konga but with this type of review i do not think i want to try, but its neighbour Jumia which have patronize is even worst, you don't wanna go there. Shop from Abroad and have peace of mind
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Abdul9025(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2022
go and drag there aaas on twitter

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by lereinter(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2022
EvilRampage:

Nigerians should fall for this from online market
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Daviestunech(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Jumia is still way ahead of them... I hv been using jumia since nd I never get issues with .. even damage or not working item are being returned nd their refund no dey take time at all

I even order for a smart watch on konga of recent.. it's took almost 1week for just the delivery upon say I chose their pickup station not to deliver it to my ouse o...

Since I can't wait, I quickly order it from jumia nd I got it the next day...

Konga need to pay jumia for them to b lectured.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by noobody(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
EvilRampage:
I ordered for a phone Xiaomi 12pro from konga which was to arrived since on the 6th. On the 8th, i received a call from their pickup station agent that the package was damaged in transit and will be returned back, and a new one will be shipped.

I said okay, how long will the replacement arrive. Not later than 12th which is the next monday, was the reply.

On the 12th no news and i cant track it. I called the agent and he said the package is yet to be delivered to the station.

On the 14th i got another call from konga rep that the phone is out of stock. That i could ask for a refund or use it to get another phone in the same price range.

I opted for the refund because of the stress in delivering their package. And since then i never get my refund. I called and sent emails, but they keep telling me that its in process. Ha since when??

Today the same rep called me and said after the festival i will get the refund.
Me i cannot wait.
How do i go about this and get my money asap?

Hello bro,sorry about your terrible experience with konga,
I am a reliable Xiaomi seller here on nairaland and I have the Xiaomi 12 pro available,global version,12/256gb,when you get your refund,you can decide to buy from me,

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by EvilRampage(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
noobody:

Hello bro,sorry about your terrible experience with konga,
I am a reliable Xiaomi seller here on nairaland and I have the Xiaomi 12 pro available,global version,12/256gb,when you get your refund,you can decide to buy from me,

Cheers
location?
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by noobody(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
EvilRampage:

location?

Lagos
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by jrobbins: 4:51am On Dec 24, 2022
Having a similar experience right now so I searched for Konga and saw this thread. Mike is a playstation 4 I ordered. Wanted to use it as Christmas gift for my nephew. All I'm seeing is order has been shipped and no tracking information...
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Meister(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2022
jrobbins:
Having a similar experience right now so I searched for Konga and saw this thread. Mike is a playstation 4 I ordered. Wanted to use it as Christmas gift for my nephew. All I'm seeing is order has been shipped and no tracking information...

For how long has it been shipped
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by jrobbins: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Meister:

6 days
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Meister(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
jrobbins:

6 days

It should still be on its way nah, are you using their app cause I'm able to track mine
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by EvilRampage(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Money have been refunded though minus delivery charges. Never in my life will i use konga again
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by jrobbins: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Meister:

6 days for a 3 hours journey ooo
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by KennethEnyi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Konga Dey find money

Run away from that broke company oooooo
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Meister(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
jrobbins:

6 days for a 3 hours journey ooo

Are you knowingly being obtuse ? Do you think they'll just put only your package in a bus and send it down to you ? Do you know how many stops they'll make before coming to their office closest to you ?

I asked you if you had tried to track from their app but you don't really want any help, you just want to join in bashing them
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by jrobbins: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Meister:

Are you knowingly being obtuse ? Do you think they'll just put only your package in a bus and send it down to you ? Do you know how many stops they'll make before coming to their office closest to you ?

I asked you if you had tried to track from their app but you don't really want any help, you just want to join in bashing them

Why then did they say it'd be delivered between 1 to 3 days and this is the seventh day? I've tracked it and the last timeline was that 'my package was on the way to me' for over 5 days? I don't blame them but myself for being initially lazy. I've bought another one from a physical store cos the purpose would be defeated if I couldn't give my nephew for this Christmas as he has been expecting it and is leaving my place today. Don't even know what I'd do with it when it's eventually delivered after God knows how long.

Well, no more next time. I'd rather send someone if I'm too busy.
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by EvilRampage(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
jrobbins:

Why then did they say it'd be delivered between 1 to 3 days and this is the seventh day? I've tracked it and the last timeline was that 'my package was on the way to me' for over 5 days? I don't blame them but myself for being initially lazy. I've bought another one from a physical store cos the purpose would be defeated if I couldn't give my nephew for this Christmas as he has been expecting it and is leaving my place today. Don't even know what I'd do with it when it's eventually delivered after God knows how long.

Return it and get a refund. And that might take longer
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Meister(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
jrobbins:

You can send it back, when it arrives just contact their support team and give one excuse for returning it then they'll tell you the nearest pick up centre you're to return it to
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by jrobbins: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2022
Meister:

You can send it back, when it arrives just contact their support team and give one excuse for returning it then they'll tell you the nearest pick up centre you're to return it to

Alright. Thanks alot.
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by money0001: 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2022
I'm having same issue with jumia cry cry cry

It's been three weeks now
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by teewhydope(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2023
My order is going to 2 weeks, yet jumia was able to deliver an item i ordered the next day. I'm never ordering anything from konga again
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by MyMouth(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2023
EvilRampage:

Toh, they don kongaplay you na undecided
Awof dey run belle!
Re: How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jumia is 100 times better than konga
I have never had issues with jumia, even when i was serving in a remote village, my package still got to me.

(1) (Reply)

.:: Vfax ::. The New Vmobile Nigeria Fax Solution / Twenty Unanswerable Questions About The Apple Iphone / Tecno Phantom A (f7) Hands-on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.