Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Facing Life's Challenges With Super Courage And Confidence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facing Life's Challenges With Super Courage And Confidence (219 Views)

How Do I Instill Boldness And Confidence In My Daughters? / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / How to tell the difference between arrogance and confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facing Life's Challenges With Super Courage And Confidence by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2021
In all reality, life is way beyond all the fantasies we must have made up in our heads. Almost all adults can confirm that moving from one stage to another is accompanied by great challenges and trials. In all, it is an established fact that there are many hurdles along the way, many rivers to cross and huge mountains to climb.

However, there are means of effectively dealing with these issues in ways that they do not hinder progress and achievement. In many cases the difference between success and failure is the method we use in handling the issues of life. Certainly, we may never be able to avoid life’s throes. Fortunately, we have full control of we do with the options life has given us.

Throughout ages, the virtue of courage has always been one that has been praised and promoted. Rarely will you find a person who does not appreciate great expression of courage. Accordingly, this virtue has great potentials and powers to help one deal efficiently with life.

It is often said that being courageous is not the absence of fear or freight as some people think. On the contrary, being courageous is the ability to move ahead and keep pushing even in the situation of great fear, uncertainties and trials. Thus, in life when things seem to be going all sideways and nothing is really working for us, courage can empower us to keep striving.

It is courage that will empower us to retry a failed project, retake a test, drop another application, approach another client or start another enterprise. With courage, we can knock on dreaded doors, sign critical documents, make vital phone calls and so on. Frankly, not many things in this life come easy. At most times, we have to push and push really hard to get past some obstacles.

There are some combinations that help yield results faster. Such is what we get when we combine courage with confidence. By confidence here, I mean a deep believe and assurance on our capabilities. That trust we have on ourselves that we can handle some things or undertake an action comfortably and conveniently. Confidence is related to high self-esteem, strong self-love and self-believe as well as good self-worth.

Having confidence in our abilities position us positively in life. With confidence, we will not fret or chicken out when challenged by life’s troubles. We can constantly dare our fears and reservations and equally be able to accept our weaknesses and work on them effectively. Truly, confidence emboldens and inspires those who posses it.

For starters, possessing the traits of courage and confidence can take us to very enviable heights. Irrespective of what may come our way, we will always be firm and resolute in our struggles with courage and confidence by our side.

Therefore, there is great need for us to imbibe the traits of courage and confidence. Truly, life may not get easier, but we can definitely get stronger and tougher as the days go. With this tough disposition, we will be less likely to budge or get sidetracked by the challenges of life.
Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/08/24/facing-lifes-challenges-with-super-courage-and-confidence/

CC
misssclassy
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Your Children / Letter From Santa: Exciting Christmas Vacation Activities For The Kids / What I Got Myself For CHRISTMAS | Making My Christmas Outfits|another Dress Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.