Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) (63706 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mrsteel: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

For those saying family will never leave you, come and see how this one left his sister.
They are just mere words!
Blood is thicker than water!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Blood will go against you if it protects their own interests. We need to wake up from this blood is thicker than water shit.

Blood is usually shitty these days.
Go and sit down.

There are upright people not people who support you whether you are doing evil or not.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
SMH
Reason I keep stating the below:

Deep Quote:
Always balance your EQ with your IQ in matters of relationship & love.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Haba! This is serious. Disowning your sister for her husband, the sister that made you know Tufac! Then Annie must be at fault if her brother could go this length.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by chitransco(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
interesting....
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by ghidhehorn(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
BOBRISKY SPRAYED WITH OVER A BILLION NAIRA AT HIS 30TH BIRTHDAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkixW3xfieA
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by tempest01(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
He is mad

This one is probably angry that money wasn't pumped to him. Because your sister is married to 2face you feel say u suppose hammer lazily.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

Go and sit down.

There are upright people not people who support you whether you are doing evil or not.

I thought blood is thicker than water na.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by youngpresidooo: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Guyman02:
Oga go hustle for your own money, don't depend on her and her husband
you didn't even ask why n you already judgemental.
Hypocrisy every where

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2021
That's to show annie is not a good woman
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Huntsmann: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2021
This is getting hot oh, nawa oh
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by sirjamesjnr(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Typical of a pussy ass niggar

Stand with your sister first.

No matter what
An average Nigerian doesn't have loyalty in their DNA unless money is involved. He is not an ass licker but a sellout.

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

I thought blood is thicker than water na.
It is.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

It is.

Na so.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Is that how an elder brother should behave though? I'm a first son too and I don't think I'll say this in a situation like this. Look at how tuface's family are having his back. You should do the same to your sister no matter what. The least you can do is say nothing at least

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mrsteel: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Blood will go against you if it protects their own interests. We need to wake up from this blood is thicker than water shit.

Blood is usually shitty these days.
This means u have no regard for your brothers & sisters for saying this! Blood is thicker than water is no shiiit! Do u know if they seriously warned her not to bring this on social media & she still went ahead to do it? His brother reacting this way only shows they are not happy with something she did & it is just a temporary thing!

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by 247orile: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Who the fk is he?
Who u help bros ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mightyhaze: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Maxwell4404:
Is there nothing or top stories in Nigeria again, Nairaland abeg post Job advert no be 2face family matter we come Seattle here abeg
Wow,you arrived Seattle? Heard their food is great
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
All because of the money a brother has denied his sister? Or is it that he had warned her not to marry him, and she didn't listen? No one knows the truth.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
mrsteel:

This means u have no regard for your brothers & sisters for saying this! Blood is thicker than water is no shiiit! Do u know if they seriously warned her not to bring this on social media & she still went ahead to do it? His brother reacting this way only shows they are not happy with something she did & it is just a temporary thing!

Na because "blood" never do you strong thing before.

I value my siblings but I won't out then above my spouse. I won't disrespect my spouse over them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by frankson1(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
tamdun:
This isn't about money,for ur own blood to go against you...

The Uduak of a goat is a big fuuuul. Fight for your sister first and ask questions afterwards. Family is family.

He should be ashamed of himself.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by HellAnus: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
She's obviously a terrible person

most akwacross ladies are always like that. Even emapeteum know this
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Slickest(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
I wonder what Annie was thinking, by now I feel she should be wise enough to know the public are just some people online looking for gists, they have no solutions nor good advice to give. All they want is make noise on what they call their point of view and act wise but inturn their foolishness knows no bounds. Washing ur dirty linens in public just to play the victim is pathetic, you have families and friends that can help in matters like this, you think the public will hate 2face? Funny and pathetic.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by KiNg0G: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

No matter what

Your the real pucsy nigga.

I doubt if you can stand with your brother.

Bloody simp.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by RedEnergy: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
aikyg:
What is this? If you cannot support your own sister publicly, then shut your trap. Tuface's family is supporting him and you are disowning your own sister. Na wa oo. Annie has every right to be angry to find out that her husband, Tuface, went to sleep his ex. How would Tuface feel if Annie goes to sleep with one of her ex boyfriends. You think her body is firewood?
Pero is not 2Face's ex, she is his BaBy mama with 3 kids for him, even before Annie. She is unmarried, what does that tell you? Can't you see she is 2Face unmarried wife? Annie is the wife he later married. Pero is his unmarried wife, she better wake up and accept reality, or does she prefer he makes it formal and marries her as 2nd wife? Someone that has many BaBy mama before marrying her and she thinks she can stop him from relating with them is being delusional. That's her cross, she should carry it or someone else will.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2021
aikyg:
What is this? If you cannot support your own sister publicly, then shut your trap. Tuface's family is supporting him and you are disowning your own sister. Na wa oo. Annie has every right to be angry to find out that her husband, Tuface, went to sleep his ex. How would Tuface feel if Annie goes to sleep with one of her ex boyfriends. You think her body is firewood?
For a person to disown their immediate family member, do you think the only issue here is Annie calling out Tuface for alleged infidelity? There's obviously more to this. With the way it quickly escalated, it shows that something was building up.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Slickest(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2021
frankson1:

The Uduak of a goat is a big fuuuul. Fight for your sister first and ask questions afterwards. Family is family.

He should be ashamed of himself.
It's easy to be wise on your keyboard. Ever heard of listening to both parties?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Kajaard: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2021
joshjc:
Nairaland mods Don see food for annie and tuface matter

These days the only threads that moves nairaland traffic are those centered on gossips cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Slickest(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
All because of the money a brother has denied his sister? Or is it that he had warned her not to marry him, and she didn't listen? No one knows the truth.
So why jump in to conclusions?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2021
DWJOBScom:
A media expert is plotting this!
Everything seem well coordinated
Everyone seem to be talking at once
it appears to be Annie and the whole whole world grin
This is not cool
LET ANNIE BE,THE MEDIA COULD BE THE MONSTER HEREangry
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mrsteel: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

No matter what
Not in all cases!
U never jam bad sister wey go dare family that is why u dey talk like this.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Doyin2(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Publicity stunt.

Tuface is about to release a song titled "Family Scuffles"
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates / Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.