Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) (63734 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Glycolite: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2021
I hope this don't come back to hurt and haunt him.
Not supporting Annie's antics behind close doors is understandable, especially since she brought the issues to vultures and scavengers in social media that don't give a rat arse about her marital issues,but dissociating yourself from her in a public post,is a no no.
As a man,I expected you to know better ,and do better.
The internet never forgets,I hope he still remember that ?
Please,delete that post udauk.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by hybrid11(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.
This is her own brother not tuface brother
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Typical of a pussy ass niggar

Stand with your sister first.

No matter what
I dey always agree with you but I disagree with you on this one. I wouldn't stand with a sister who disrespects her husband in public. Only a pussy ass niggar will support and take sides with his sister even in situation where she's wrong
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2021
It will definitely be one reason among the two reasons I gave. Read the comment you quoted again.
Slickest:

So why jump in to conclusions?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THE MEDIA CAN BE THE MONSTER angry

A big one
Watch as more people call her out and say more.
This is not good for the children and family.
Tuface should raise to the occasion as they both know what we don't know
Even me self no get work
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

For those saying family will never leave you, come and see how this one left his sister.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by karnap(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=kponkedenge post=105442420]This one everybody isn't taking Annie's side, including her own brother.....what's really happening?

grin
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by flexyrule(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
tamdun:
This isn't about money,for ur own blood to go against you...
This whole "blood" thing is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rotfl.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by joyandfaith: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
The Idibias and Macaulays are clowns.... lipsrsealed

I agree. Both families are dysfunctional. Dysfunctional families beget dysfunctional families.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
You are totally correct. Even if Anny were to be wrong, he can correct her with maturity, not to deny her. I suspect that either he has gained a lot from 2face, or he had warned her not to marry him, it definitely has to be one of those reasons.
koyyess:
No reasonable person will want to be associated with a riff raff like you either. Elder brother my foot. Lazy tw@t.

You are denouncing your own sister because of what you get from tuface. You were not raised to know that family is everything.

If Annie had disowned you before she started enjoying tuface's money, you will be the first to come online and say she abandoned you because tuface doesn't know you exist.

Weed addict b@st@rd.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mrsteel: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Na because "blood" never do you strong thing before.

I value my siblings but I won't out then above my spouse. I won't disrespect my spouse over them.
Whether blood do u strong thing or not, family is life. The world is nothing without family.
U & your spouse are coming together to build a family, your kids will be blood.
Who is saying u should disrespect your spouse over your blood Everyone got a place in our lives, your parents has their place, that doesn't mean u should place your parents above your spouse, but u should give them the position they rightly deserve in your life! For u to make that kind of statement tells a lot about where u place your siblings!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Na so.
See one of my rich uncle's wife made the whole family hate him and his wife.

On my own part I hate the entire generation including the children.

She made my bro to treat me bad and accuse me of stealing because I was saving money to buy clothes and she thought it was her husband's money.

Something I had ulcer cause of it. I was working in a boutique but I had only one shorts I use rope to tie, I do wash and wear every two days, I can't continue like that so I started saving my #200 feeding money.

See it's a long story abeg.

I will still fight for my uncle and his children if it comes to worse.

But you see that woman I will watch her die and even kill her if I see the opportunity.

That's why blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
ganja man always reason outside the pitch.....
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
shocked indeed karma is a bitchh
Timnico:
Some simps go call am a leech forgetting how Hanty came online to bash Hanty Tonto for calling out husband for infidelity, true true this life an Karma ooh
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by frankson1(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Slickest:

It's easy to be wise on your keyboard. Ever heard of listening to both parties?

Forget about listening to both parties. He shouldn't have come out online to type trash. It would've been wise if he had talked to her in private than coming out in public.

For me, the guy is wrong on this and his action can never be justified.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Germi9: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Wetin dey worry dis wan
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by PAWG(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Silly video got me wondering whether my earphones had gone rogue angry

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Romanoff(f): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2021
mrsteel:

Whether blood do u strong thing or not, family is life. The world is nothing without family.
U & your spouse are coming together to build a family, your kids will be blood.
Who is saying u should disrespect your spouse over your blood Everyone got a place in our lives, your parents has their place, that doesn't mean u should place your parents above your spouse, but u should give them the position they rightly deserve in your life! For u to make that kind of statement tells a lot about where u place your siblings!

I won't put my siblings above my spouse. There, I said it.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by singlealone: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Anne Idibia's Brother Distances Himself From Her After She Dragged Tuface Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5WFa3U3VY
His post reads: “This is for mutual friends and family, I just want to announce the entity and actress known as ‘Annie Idibia has[b] seized to be friend, family, sister
"Don’t hit me up, don’t DM me about her I have nothing connected with Annie or that brand whatsoever.”[/b]

@the bolded. seized abi ceased?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Glycolite: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2021
NewSoul:

I dey always agree with you but I disagree with you on this one. I wouldn't stand with a sister who disrespects her husband in public. Only a pussy ass niggar will support and take sides with his sister even in situation where she's wrong

I actually don't support Annie dragging 2face on social media,neither do I support Annie's brother dissociating himself from Annie in social media.
You might not support Annie's action ,behind close doors and even call her out for her immature attitude of dragging her husband in social media,behind close doors, but not coming to social media to dissociate yourself from your blood in social media.
Trust me, it's not going to solve anything,rather it's going to excalate the issue.
He's wrong ,not for dissociating himself from Annie,but doing that in a social media post ,which is rather childish.
Stuff like this can hurt him in the future,and people can use it against him,and remember, the internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.

That was a very wrong thing for you to say. Every family member can't be the same and also you don't know the history between him and his sister.

Tubaba is rich doesn't mean people around him are less richer than him.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Both sides are sucking him dry
Bobby4090:

If so that means its Annie and her family that's sucking Tuface dry. And not Tuface brothers
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mrsteel: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2021
NewSoul:

Exactly!
Me too won't support a sister or brother that choose to disgrace his/her spouse publicly.
She knows this will damage tuface reputation, why do it? Why not go directly to divorce if u are tired of the union like paul's wife did?
How can someone say u should stand with your sister in all cases? It is not easy, even after the family might have seriously warned her not to do something & she still went ahead to do it, they will rebel her, it happens in all family. Some children can dare family to the extent that u will want to cut them off. For his brother to say this publicly only bespeaks Annie is not such a good person. Everything isn't about money.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
flexyrule:
This whole "blood" thing is overrated.

Highly overrated!

Before Bill Clinton became the POTUS, he was the governor of Arkansas. His brother, Roger Jr., was convicted during his administration! That broke their mother's heart but it had to be done.

Someone's your blood doesn't mean you should not slap them on the wrist when they are wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by HMarshal(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:

It's ironic,to call it leaching,esp since u don't even know him.but lets assume he is a "beneficiary" of tufaces status & money,isn't he his family? Isn't it right for him to benefit from it
Or has tuface complained of him "leaching"
Fucking morons behind key pads.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:

Is that the best ur fish brain could cum up with, lets imagine annie leaves tu face, so the elder brother go still dey enter tu face house to collect money, hw reality is that
The fact that the elder brother is not famous does not mean he must definitely be a leech or a poor man ... last i checked annie family background was better off than tu face background. the brother disassociating himself from annie depicts there is more
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Why? Just a friendly question. I want to learn!
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by 77star: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Typical of a pussy ass niggar

Stand with your sister first.

No matter what
Even if your sister is wrong?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by overlord77: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:

He also looks like a crack head
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by emapeteum(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Is this one a brother? denouncing your own blood sister because of peanut you're getting from 2face.Lazy man!
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mrsteel: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Where did u get this putting siblings above your spouse from??
Who said u should put your siblings above your spouse?? How does that even relate with this? I quoted u saying blood is thicker than water is no shiit & never said u should put your siblings above your spouse! I never said that & would never say such, because u & your spouse are one! So putting your siblings above your spouse is like putting your siblings above u. Please learn to address discuss within its content.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.