Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst (66708 Views)

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by mightyhaze: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2021
tamdun:

Not same thing abeg, tuface never attacked his brothers wife nor sleep with their house girl
u can't say for sure ,esp the last phrase. Tuface when everybody know? cheesy
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
The problem of this generation is that we just want to force something's into existence which naturally were never part of us when our parents condone some of these excesses to protect their marriages base on the values they placed on it, but today we claim we are now expose so we can't content them anymore. No body should justify promiscuousness from any party. However, u can't change the facts that men are promiscuous in nature compare to women, so when it comes to issue of marriage as a woman if u can't tolerate some this unforseen circumstances from ur marriage then u may die before ur time, knowing that we have individual differences, so it's our family runnings but here we tend to copy oyibo mostly thinking we can't take some sh*t just because they don't as well not knowing that our system and society are different, Annie should've known there's that tendency for such things to happen cos they still share some relationship through their children and don't make it a big deal, what if Tubaba say he wants to have pero as his second wife can she stop him or is she going to leave, and if she leaves is she certain that the next person she will meet will not cheat on her? Not every family problem should end up on social media just because u are celebrities...may God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Femeto: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Tuface Idibia's sister in law, Rosemary Idibia who is married to Charles Idibia joins her husband to blast Annie Idibia by posting a cryptic message.
She posted nonsense.
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Southeast21: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
The truth is that, No marriage is perfect. There are hitches here and there. If you don't tell, no one will know.

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by sabreal: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
pls u guys shld show ur maturity by not answering her, call her for a meeting and pray for God to step in

So they will continue to put more fuel until they scatter sweet home

A wise woman build her home, but the foolish ones pull down homes

Then after, they will begin to write stories of sorrows

3 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by MufasaLion: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2021
felixnkubi:
am beginning to support Annie rather than this immature idibia family... they sound so full of hate, Annie run abeg, this people ain't worth it

You supported her when she made the outburst but now that the in-laws are making theirs you become bitter.

4 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Femeto: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Annie must be a bad wife pretending to be good woman
So na Tuface be correct husband? Its not easy to put up with a musician. Most of them have multiple women in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by KingWarri: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2021
iamtardey:
We don't care out here

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Glycolite: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Teejay13:
This matter is gradually escalating.
It is obvious that all of tuface family members are against Annie idibia which is very wrong.

I wonder how Annie will be feeling like at the moment.

Sweet deal I bring to you

Acer aspire Midi E3 111 Laptop
11.6inch
500GB
2GB (Upgradable)
Processor type: Intel celeron
Processor speed: 2.16GHz
WiFi: yes
USB 3.0
USB 2.0
Bluetooth
HDMI
Battery: 3hours plus
Abuja

Did you actually expect 2face's friends and family members to be against him in social media or inthe public ?

Truth is that ,no family member or even friends are going to support you against their own once the issue is in the public or social media platforms,like Annie's case.
I don't know what really transpired between them,and lets assume 2face is the bad egg,his family and friends might not support his deeds behind close doors,but don't expect them to drag him inthe public and join Annie is dragging 2face in the mud, publicly.

4 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by enemyofprogress: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Sister Hannah don buy market
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by felixnkubi: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

You supported her when she made the outburst but now that the in-laws are making theirs you become bitter.
look at my post timeline and you will find out that I didn't support her initially, but after the brother in law came out and started calling her mother witch and the sister in law with the juju talk... I am seeing more truth to Annie accusations
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by lexy2014: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Tuface Idibia's sister in law, Rosemary Idibia who is married to Charles Idibia joins her husband to blast Annie Idibia by posting a cryptic message.

pls where is d "blast"? am looking for it

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Blackdisciple(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Who else would she support if not her brother? And 2baba is the money bag of their family so all of them will be trying to show him how much they love him now.

That's family bro , family stand by their own

3 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by GOCEO: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

You can only stand by your family only if they are good to you. People will go to the moon and back for you if you're good to them.
Lol, get plenty money n see loyalty from all members of ur family n pple around you even the wicked ones will be loyal to you, don't think by been good to pple, dey will inturn be good to you but just do it becox u choose to be human in ur dealing with them.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by MufasaLion: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
felixnkubi:
look at my post timeline and you will find out that I didn't support her initially, but after the brother in law came out and started calling her mother witch and the sister in law with the juju talk... I am seeing more truth to Annie accusations

My point is that she shouldn't have brought the issue online. Also, you don't expect her in-laws to sit down and watch her slander their son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by nokspos: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
which wandering penis? if 2face want to sleep with , will you reject?. talk true
Iyaebe:
Some family ehn, they can't even caution their brother to put his wandering penis in check and stay true to his marriage tufia.Anyways Annie chose these path let her enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by ogmask: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
donbachi:
If roundtable discussion no work for dis mata..make dem try triangle table,e go work.

grin cheesy
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2021
But if you reason am, be like Annie get issue sha. One actress been call her out few weeks back and to think I thought that person was wrong. People ehn!

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by emmanuelbrown26: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Iliveforever:
I love this family. If it was rude boy of psquare in this issue now his brother will follow and drag him more, but do you see they’re all defending their brother no matter what.

The sister is not bad shaa wink
thats how family should be. family first before any other thing.
i have this feelings that Annie is not telling the truth

3 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Femeto:
So na Tuface be correct husband? Its not easy to put up with a musician. Most of them have multiple women in their lives.
And yeah, you forgot to mention she was forced to marry him at gun point. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by felixnkubi: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

My point is that she shouldn't have brought the issue online. Also, you don't expect her in-laws to sit down and watch her slander their son.

true that but the in laws aren't even helping issues but escalating it, Beyonce released full album just on her husband cheating, they no still settle! which family members came out and started defending jayz....
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by TWLifestyle: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Abragidi:
Women knows how to get men...they know once they bring it to the media your perceived as bad or evil.....

From Paul to Alex now our Beloved Tubaba...fear women
that's because Nigerian men are usually terrible husbands . Nobody needs to paint them as evil - ur roving penis paints you bad . When you frustrate your wives donating paenis up and down you will now start calling her evil cos she is nagging you . If your wife was donating pussy up and down with impunity will you people smile and keep quiet ?

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Akinh: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Who else would she support if not her brother? And 2baba is the money bag of their family so all of them will be trying to show him how much they love him now.
this shows how 2face is responsible..walai I can't move one stone for my blood brother again.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by emmanuelbrown26: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Some family ehn, they can't even caution their brother to put his wandering penis in check and stay true to his marriage tufia.Anyways Annie chose these path let her enjoy
Was she not aware of 2baba life style?
No sound like a babymama

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by MufasaLion: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
GOCEO:

Lol, get plenty money n see loyalty from all members of ur family n pple around you even the wicked ones will be loyal to you, don't think by been good to pple, dey will inturn be good to you but just do it becox u choose to be human in ur dealing with them.

Bro humanity is over money!

You can have money and people will desert you when you need them the most. It seems you don't know how people desert stingy and bad elites. And even the few one taht have people around them are being extorted.

When you are good to people and you have money. It will make people around you to be more loyal. Even if they have bad intentions for you, their conscience will come in play.

Recently, a man willed huge amount of money to someone that's not even his family. Are you saying he doesn't have family? Are you saying he doesn't have people around him?

Bro, that dude was fortunate because of his character. That's how life is.

4 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by richmanrichard: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
she is not tuface's blood sister .she is married to tuface's brother.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by MufasaLion: 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
felixnkubi:
true that but the in laws aren't even helping issues but escalating it, Beyonce released full album just on her husband cheating, they no still settle! which family members came out and started defending jayz....

Well, I believe they've had it in for themselves but they now got the perfect time to unleash it. That's their problem anyways.

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by ogmask: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
felixnkubi:

In the event of a major conflict truth is always the first casualty... Mind how u take side bro. Women can be very manipulative , they destroy before they think. Many calling tuface irresponsible are worse than pigs when it comes to sex and protection. My colleague in the office just had unprotected sex with a total stranger he met yesterday at our work location yet had the guts to tell me "tuface own too much set", in reference to his many children. See life!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by richmanrichard: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
fergie001:
MimiBiggs..... Rosemary isn't Tuface's Sister but his sister in-law (Charles's wife).

As for their matter.....make Dem pack their cloth where Dem hang am.
na only you wey actually understood this.others no even comprehend what the blogger wrote n they ve gone on to dish their own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by DrHighchief(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
donbachi:
If roundtable discussion no work for dis mata..make dem try triangle table,e go work.
Rectangle nko?
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Who told you Nigerian men are Teririble or is it the Divorce up and Down the Westerners do that make them Good,since Africans have left her culture to embrace theirs..

Despite the rolving penis,she accepted to be with him...or do you think Annie never had a Rolving pussy......I never expected this from her...even if TuBaba did wrong....

TWLifestyle:
that's because Nigerian men are usually terrible husbands . Nobody needs to paint them as evil - ur roving penis paints you bad . When you frustrate your wives donating paenis up and down you will now start calling her evil cos she is nagging you . If your wife was donating pussy up and down with impunity will you people smile and keep quiet ?

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Apart from hearing the social media rants of Anne Idibia,what else do you know about their affair?
Atleast they are in a position to have an informed opinion..
Not like all the Jackals that are already out to tear Tubaba into pieces,without hearing his side of the story.. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React / BBNaija's Erica Stuns In Adire Suit To Mark Independence Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.