Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst (66742 Views)

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Annie Idibia Blasts A Troll Who Tagged 2face “21st Century Father Abraham” / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2021
I still Respect Paul,Alex,Tubaba no matter how these ladies and media paint them 100%

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Cutehotnerd001: 10:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Some family ehn, they can't even caution their brother to put his wandering penis in check and stay true to his marriage tufia.Anyways Annie chose these path let her enjoy

This Annie matter really dey comot sleep from ur eyes...

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by HMarshal(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
pls u guys shld show ur maturity by not answering her, call her for a meeting and pray for God to step in

We humans put everything on God when he has given us the free will & the brains to make decisions of our own.why bother him after making mistakes of our doing

How can Annie agree to marry a celebrity with many baby mamas & think she can "tolerate" wat comes with it
Ofcourse tuface has to visit his other kids,and mostly in the homes of his baby mamas.

These bby mamas ain't happy their bby daddy chose Annie over them & wuld do anything to sabotage her happiness.

Annie suld have considered all these from start & leave the family out of it.because for all we know,the family Neva called her out even tho they dint like her.

It's natural for her to feel it's the families plan for tuface to sleep over @his baby mamas.

Women suld learn to start making the right decisions & stop playing the victims when the repercussions show up.

3 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Bro humanity is over money!

You can have money and people will desert you when you need them the most. It seems you don't know how people desert stingy and bad elites. And even the few one taht have people around them are being extorted.

When you are good to people and you have money. It will make people around you to be more loyal. Even if they have bad intentions for you, their conscience will come in play.

Recently, a man willed huge amount of money to someone that's not even his family. Are you saying he doesn't have family? Are you saying he doesn't have people around him?

Bro, that dude was fortunate because of his character. That's how life is.
The most sensible post I have seen so far.

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by chuksbogus: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
When sister in-law like you, your own brother , and every memeber of the family is against you. Something is wrong!! Some of them can be against u but when all have been talking against you. Examine your self.

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by kingthreat(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
ObaKlaz:
God, please keep D'banj and Didi. I no wan hear say anything do their marriage o!

Dbanj used money and intimidation to fight himself out of that rape case. From the manager's story, there seemed to be some validity in that story. But good he scaled through. Little mistakes like that should not destroy marriage
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by MufasaLion: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2021
SKGtalkof9jaboi:
The most sensible post I have seen so far.

Thanks cool wink
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by ichidodo: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Teejay13:
This matter is gradually escalating.
It is obvious that all of tuface family members are against Annie idibia which is very wrong.

I wonder how Annie will be feeling like at the moment.

Sweet deal I bring to you

Acer aspire Midi E3 111 Laptop
11.6inch
500GB
2GB (Upgradable)
Processor type: Intel celeron
Processor speed: 2.16GHz
WiFi: yes
USB 3.0
USB 2.0
Bluetooth
HDMI
Battery: 3hours plus
Abuja

Drop number let's chat..
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Cutehotnerd001:

This Annie matter really dey comot sleep from ur eyes...
E pain me too much,it pains me more to see people turn blind eyes to her torture and predicament. For God sake Annie has gone through a lot for that promiscuous man
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Cutehotnerd001: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
E pain me too much,it pains me more to see people turn blind eyes to her torture and predicament. For God sake Annie has gone through a lot for that promiscuous man

Did she find out about this promiscuous nature before or after their marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Teejay13(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2021
ichidodo:
Drop number let's chat..

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2021
On Front page, the title of this thread says "Tuface Idibia's sister-in-law".

Rosemary bears Idibia, how come she is Tuface's sister-in-law? Abi sister-in-laws now bear the surnames of their sisters' husbands too?
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by hedonido: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2021
2baba shouldn't have married this girl. He shouldn't have married at all. He didn't need to.

No doubt she pressurised him, blackmailed him, jazzed him into marrying her, but caving in shows that he is a simp. I mean, just look at Wizkid. Perfect example of alpha male living his best life. That's how to be a man. Go to court and do wedding and get enshackled to one witch for what exactly? When you already have children?

If you allow these woman blackmail you into marriage, that's when they'll start feeling entitled and running their useless mouths about how you're irresponsible and how you're "cheating" (I hate that word. It should only apply to women, not men).
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Femeto: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
And yeah, you forgot to mention she was forced to marry him at gun point. undecided
Na they didn't force her to marry him. She has are own faults too but every one painting a picture like 2face is innocent wink

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by hotseat: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
So far the main toast (2Baba D'Don himself!) has continued to maintain a dignified silence.

Once e open mouth ehn, party go scatter o!
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Kingcalls: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Kajaard:

Na wah O shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where did you hear this one? Tell me something grin

Confirmed news...that was b4 they got married ....
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by aluyapreston: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Exactly, I hate such family

shut up. Annie is so fucking wrong. Pero is the right woman, not her. a girl that followed chika ike to be fvcking men about now suddenly becomes a saint because she married.

as a retired LovePeddler, instead of her to face her marriage, she and mother are making life hell for the family. let her state the wrong that the family did her. that was the simple question the brother asked. you will support a conniving bitch because you are no different
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by computer0810(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

He might not be the money bag anyways.
Are u d money bag taking care of 2baba and his family

Some ppl just foolish
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by MufasaLion: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
computer0810:

Are u d money bag taking care of 2baba and his family

Some ppl just foolish

Dude, someone is rich and famous doesn't make him the money bag of the family. Try and understand that before you qoute me.
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by GGirll: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Whenever there's a family problem, the first person that claims to be the victim especially on social media always turns out to be the one at fault. This I have learned. Tuface may have some skeletons in his cupboard but Annie likely has more.

How about the case of Tonto Dike n her ex Churchill, who do you now see was at fault?

1 Like

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by zinizta: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Iliveforever:
I love this family. If it was rude boy of psquare in this issue now his brother will follow and drag him more, but do you see they’re all defending their brother no matter what.

The sister is not bad shaa wink

Mr Hoelowshow, how are you?
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Iliveforever(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2021
zinizta:

Mr Hoelowshow, how are you?
I dn Bleep you before?
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by IamGreen1(f): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Whenever there's a family problem, the first person that claims to be the victim especially on social media always turns out to be the one at fault. This I have learned. Tuface may have some skeletons in his cupboard but Annie likely has more.

@bolded. You can't be more than right.
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by princejones(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
We can handle that roofing work for you

Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Annie just dey collect Gbas Gbos..

Nonsense and Feminist wannabe..
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Bryan88(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
GOD BLESS U...I NEVER LIKED THAT ANNIE THO.
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Some family ehn, they can't even caution their brother to put his wandering penis in check and stay true to his marriage tufia.Anyways Annie chose these path let her enjoy

where did annie alleged innocent to av cheated on her. since when did women mimicks such revelation.
i found it preposterous that a community dick could marry since 2013 ... n till date no witch/ blogger or wife can confidently accused him directly of cheating. if tu baba cheat we must see result grin whu dey doubt

are you even aware the pero incident happened around late 2019 if not early 2020.
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Who else would she support if not her brother? And 2baba is the money bag of their family so all of them will be trying to show him how much they love him now.
Her brother? The post says "sister-in-law." She's the wife of Tuface Idibia's brother.
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by Bankowner: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abeg o, is Tubaba about to release another single/album? Because all this sudden crave for publicity by the Idibia family get as e be o! Tubaba no go talk now, na when the music don drop e go begin open up to generate more publicity. Las las dem go settle for public but inside inside, nothing dey happen.
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by millionboi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
felixnkubi:
look at my post timeline and you will find out that I didn't support her initially, but after the brother in law came out and started calling her mother witch and the sister in law with the juju talk... I am seeing more truth to Annie accusations
what is Annie accusation?
Re: Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst by sorepco(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please how is she sister inlaw?
She cant be na! I thought only tuface's sister is annie's inlaw. Likewise my cousin's kids r not my nephews or nieces.

Anyways they should settle in-family

MimiBiggs:
Tuface Idibia's sister in law, Rosemary Idibia who is married to Charles Idibia joins her husband to blast Annie Idibia by posting a cryptic message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''Shindara Fatoyinbo Born 2002, Krest Shutdown In 2001" - Kemi Olunloyo / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.