Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) (30610 Views)

Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / Beatrice Evicted From Bbnaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Ghostrye: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
wait o, who is this angel again
na only jmk yansh and Maria oyinbo face I recognize for that house females

3 Likes

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Mallamsaka(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

You must always support your senior colleagues.
most you act according to ur mentality. We are know you have low iq just just ur mouth
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:
Frustrated Oloshos that failed to make a name for themselves at Big Brother's house now want to use this as an opportunity to be noticed.

Nigerians have gone pass the era of manipulating them with big nyash. We need more than nyash and breast.
bros tell them

1 Like

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by kenzysmith: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunfly:

You think they just hate him, he has something to do with all of them in the house. check all the ladies that slam or say something about his unfortunate adventures with Tega, it is Queen, Angel, JMk, and Beatrice and he had slid under their duvey in the past.

Boma's case is just like baby mamas dragging you at slittest opportunity.
guy u hit d nail even if Boma got evicted this Sunday my guy really enjoy the cruise. Is net worth is over 127 million naira the fame he still get am

3 Likes

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by rave409: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rubbish show
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Bluntemperor: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
seunfly:

You think they just hate him, he has something to do with all of them in the house. check all the ladies that slam or say something about his unfortunate adventures with Tega, it is Queen, Angel, JMk, and Beatrice and he had slid under their duvey in the past.

Boma's case is just like baby mamas dragging you at slittest opportunity.

ewoooo!!!!!
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Vinnie2000(m): 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Girls, Girls!
Very Funny..

See dat JMK
Boma dat u normally Give ur Big, Gigantic Yanch to Rock every Friday/Saturday night Party..

You sure dat u would have Dealt with him? sad lipsrsealed
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Legend44(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Las las na just to no allow am rock your big ass ni
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by hush15: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
viviangist:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/bbnaija-i-wish-i-was-there-boma-needs-to-be-taught-a-lesson-jmk-blows-hot/

I concur with them here. Boma could have addressed this more maturely.
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by ZwamTech(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
#BBNaija: “If not that we’re in this house, Angel can’t talk to me anyhow” – Liquorose sets boundary

See full gist ��
https:///pdjMtH-HP

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by yourown: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bb naija and saga 5&6
Did you know Hornets are shy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T5zTwK0NmY
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by tradepunter: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Can't you say what you want to say without tagging her Olosho?
This shows how immature you are

Nah you pose with yansh for air on your display pix

Kia God is watching all you niaja girls sha

1 Like

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Critic4A: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
How come you know them so well. You must be a regular customer then

Davash222:
Frustrated Oloshos that failed to make a name for themselves at Big Brother's house now want to use this as an opportunity to be noticed.

Nigerians have gone pass the era of manipulating them with big nyash. We need more than nyash and breast.

1 Like

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by wisdomkid: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Please can you list your own achievements in Life? No insult sir. Just a question.
And I hope Nigeria hasn't fustrate you too.

1 Like

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Klass99(f): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
smiley
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by ZwamTech(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
#BBNaija: Tega’s Husband to Sue Boma, Claim ₦90Million As Damages For Adultery — Lawyer

See full gist ��
https:///pdjMtH-HY

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by seanjy4konji: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
If you dont know your records...

All of the girls are only frustrated because BOMA knows what their toto smells like and the size of all their breast and still does not care...

They think he will be simping after sliding under the duveh with them but my nigga always move one which is normal but ladies dont like that so the hate begins...

Person weh no get mouth wen she deh under d duver fit talk from home

Apart from Big brother really..Is it not toto that she will spread for drug dealers outside and yahoo boys who will give her money to start p do business and buy range and say grace found heralso do big yansh and lipo??

Empty brains...BOMA USE DEM ANYhow..

If you dont?na one agbero for lekko go still do orgy with them and tell them to go and collect $ from LATI...

Please u know am tired...call lati he will give u money..call me later.

PS.If you worship any Nigeria woman because you say she is not like them...just know say u still get money that na why respect deh..try broke and see how dem go disrespect you...they wont remember decades you have watched their backs..they are so useless...if u like keep simping for hoes who appreciate nothing apart from what they eat from you.

2 Likes

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by seyz91(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
You got it

You are wise

Naija don pass that era big time
You must be able to bring something else to the table

Bress and yansh too common
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by babyfaceafrica: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Make dem getat
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by clothingonline(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Boma slept with 5 ladies in that house
From Jackie B
Angel
Jmk
Tega
Even Maria despite friendship with pere

I hail boma more story will unfold during Re union

1 Like

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by HibeeHibee: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Coldie(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
All dz mouth upon mouth
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Mercy2006(f): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Two people reacted(Jmk and Beatrice) but only one is being dragged by nairalanders,what kind of sorcery is this?

1 Like

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by AdemolaA2: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Davash222 haba … Laff wan kee me for here ooo . You get bad mouth wahali talahi… I doff my hat and Yansh for you oooo …

4 Likes

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

Can't you say what you want to say without tagging her Olosho?
This shows how immature you are
grin grin

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
ilovebole:
The future is female!

Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders.....

Ishilove, what advice do you have for this person?
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by BigRocky: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mallamsaka:
most you act according to ur mentality. We are know you have low iq just just ur mouth

You are quite dumb mallam..

Look at the rubbish you wrote up there,all I'm the name of defending who cares less about you..

Step up bro
This aren't the way to go.
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by lichocho(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

person like u go deh like olosho but shame no go let u carry one.. carry o na free world
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
wisdomkid:

Please can you list your own achievements in Life? No insult sir. Just a question.
And I hope Nigeria hasn't fustrate you too.

Why should he do that and to what aim? If u want to compare maybe u should have listed urs first undecided

2 Likes

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Una no dey see the brhoes.
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Angel is so chill, I wonder why he'd do that. Some guys are actually immature.

Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" / Pavitra Rishta(divine Relationship) / BBNaija: Maria Nominates Six Housemates For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.