Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) (30612 Views)

Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) / Beatrice Evicted From Bbnaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by ilovebole(f): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Ishilove, what advice do you have for this person?
loool grin grin
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
ilovebole:
loool grin grin

Dey there dey shine teeth. Only the females would patronize using your code. grin
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Davash222(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Una no dey see the brhoes.
it's your duty to call them out.

2 Likes

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Davash222(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
lichocho:
person like u go deh like olosho but shame no go let u carry one.. carry o na free world
Lol
I don hear. I'll think about it.

2 Likes

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

it's your duty to call them out.
I don't go about dragging the male gender unless I've got reasons to and by the way, I'm in no way a partial person. If a lady is wrong, I'll state it and if it's the other gender or the ones who claim to be neuter then I'll also do same.
I no dey yab.
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Davash222(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I don't go about dragging the male gender unless I've got reasons to and by the way, I'm in no way a partial person. If a lady is wrong, I'll state it and if it's the other gender or the ones who claim to be neuter then I'll also do same.
I no dey yab.
You no dey yab? Joke of the century cheesy

You wey don use yab finish me for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Tunagee(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jmk ass ehn! I wonder why she did not stay long. That ass is really crazy, and she come fine join.
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Traplord09: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by shegz24(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tunagee:
Jmk ass ehn! I wonder why she did not stay long. That ass is really crazy, and she come fine join.

She fine? undecided

1 Like

Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Emeka71(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
Only Boma finger smelling Toto this week, is now fighting with another bitch.

I see women bringing Boma down
Boma can not use his eyes to see woman; he must surely touch.
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by luluman: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

You must always support your senior colleagues.
Is that the best you can say
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Tunagee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
shegz24:

She fine? undecided

She fine for back anyway
grin
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by wisdomkid: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
dairykidd:

Why should he do that and to what aim? If u want to compare maybe u should have listed urs first undecided

So blatantly cursing women and calling them names is now "Society-Acceptable", but calling him out to list OUT his own achievements is to what aim? Nigeria is still as far back as 1550. He called women he's never met before, known or done any business with useless, and while calling him out, you're supporting him?

Ever wondered why people who leaft the country makes it? Because Nigeria is daft as a Nation.q
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by mayortunes(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Source: https://www.phinknicey.net/filmmaker-kemi-adetiba-considers-starring-whitemoney-in-movie-king-of-boys-season-2/

Filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba considers starring Whitemoney in movie, King of Boys Season 2

Award-winning filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba has hinted at starring BBNaija housemate Whitemoney, in a new season of King of Boys.

Whitemoney, who has a lot of talents ranging from cooking to hairstyling to singing and even acting, has in no doubt won the hearts of many viewers of the show.

On Thursday, September 3rd, Kemi Adetiba took to her verified Twitter page to ask Nigerians if Whitemoney should be featured in the next season of her movie, King of Boys.

“Whitemoney in KOB season 2?”, she tweeted.

As of the time of writing, Adetiba’s tweet has garnered over a thousand comments with majority of fans rooting for Whitemoney and with over 18,000 likes.

The tweet however received positive reactions from fans who noted that Whitemoney would be a good addition to the cast of the blockbuster movie series.

@everdami wrote: “Yes, Let him avenge Odogwu Malay. He will be the descendant of Odogwu who came to town when he heard the death of his brother. It’s going to be mad.”

@baybie8, wrote: “Yes! I will personally make my entire village watch this season 2. Whitemoney is good vibes and we love him too much. Make it happen sis, i can’t wait to watch. Thank you!”
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by lichocho(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Lol
I don hear. I'll think about it.
my real guy grin
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Gfskw: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by Eastcaostboy: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
viviangist:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/bbnaija-i-wish-i-was-there-boma-needs-to-be-taught-a-lesson-jmk-blows-hot/
liabities. Nigerian ladies believe so-much on surviving from men that leds to funication. Be a carrier lady and get things done, chase dreams get your own apartment, get your own wheels and do numbers
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by mayortunes(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Read full gist here: https://mayortunes.com/angel-bbnaija-parents/

Angel BBNaija Parents: What You Need To Know
Big Brother Naija Season 6 tends to be one of the dullest seasons in the history of Big Brother Naija but we still have content creating housemates. When in the quest for picking the housemates with fun and cruise, we would definitely not wave away from Angel BBNaija. Today, we would explaining and torch lighting about Angel BBNaija Parents.

Angel’s parents are not kept behind bars because she explained everything to her fellow housemates. She explained the relationship with her mother and how she ran away from home because her family was toxic. Angel BBNaija explained that she never stayed with her parents and that made her dropped out of UNILAG before she eventually made it to the reality show.

While speaking to Saskay one fateful day, she said her mother did not find out she had run away from home until a year after she left. She also criticizes how African parents do train their child as being toxic and also physical abuse.

Her mother is also an internet surfer who also has an Instagram account with the account name Titilala Brown. She said she was still a student of UNILAG when she ran away from home and school before her mother finds out the next year.

While the show was proceeding, Angel told Biggie that she needed to see a psychiatrist because she was mentally stressed. She also explained further that she lost her boyfriend when she was just 19 and that was the saddest moment of her life thereby making her depressed about her entire life.

Angel BBNaija Mum is a good-looking woman who is of 37-years old. She once made a statement via her official Instagram page that she had wanted to get on the show but unfortunately for her, she wasn’t able to. Angel’s mum now said she was the one that persuaded her daughter to make sure she got nominated for the show.
Re: JMK & Beatrice React To Boma & Angel Fight (BBNaija) by caesymore(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:

Can't you say what you want to say without tagging her Olosho?
This shows how immature you are

Olosho siding fellow Oloshos since time immemorial grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah To Remake "Living In Bondage" / Pavitra Rishta(divine Relationship) / BBNaija: Maria Nominates Six Housemates For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.