Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim (8055 Views)

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / Coordinator: No Corruption Claim Against Atiku Has Been Substantiated / Fayose Threatens To Sue EFCC, Demands N20bn, Public Apology For Placing Him On W (2) (3) (4)

Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Idamond: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Kogi State Government is set to sue the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ( EFCC ) for allegedly misleading a court to order freezing of its account with a new generation bank.

Addressing journalists in Abuja, yesterday , the Commissioner for Information , Kingsley Fanwo , asked the EFCC to tender public apology to avoid such litigation . He described EFCC ’ s action as a huge embarrassment , insisting that the claims were false.
The Lagos Division of the Federal High Court had , on Tuesday , ordered the freezing of the Kogi State salary bailout account domiciled in a commercial bank over an alleged N20 billion loan obtained from it .

The judge who gave the order , Tijjani Ringim , said it would subsist pending the conclusion of investigation or possible prosecution by the EFCC .

https://m.guardian.ng/news/kogi-may-sue-efcc-over-corruption-claim/

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Jashub: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
This is noise making . Let them go to court and defend their case.

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by alsudan: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2021
The clowns Presidential bid went mute immediately the EFCC froze the state accounts.

16 Likes

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by kayusely70(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2021
You should provide evidence to refute the allegations.

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Dmavin: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Hnnnmm, watching in 3D
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by KillMNKnow(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2021
These days the judges can ban EFCC itself in Nigeria. Fcking old corrupt Men. If I become the president of Nigeria. I will declare communism.

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by FreshFrag: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Ojusegunola(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2021
No need for threat,go to court.no need telling us.
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by sojayy(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2021
yeye bello wey wan b zoo president b dat. shocked....... So d judge no Sabi hm work, ....well, our judiciary system has been reduced to where belle face. sad

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Sharon6(f): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Empty threats. Go to court and stop making noise Oga. Please check my SIGNATURE.
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Sniper4real(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Please, I need somebody that can lend me 5k till this time next week. Please
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by plainol(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2021
I always see everything that comes out of Yahaya Bello's mouth as stupidity.

A man that declared public holiday because Buhari came back to Nigeria from London on a disgraceful medical trip, is that one a sensible normal human being?

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by tolulope1990(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by money121(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by RentlessBest: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Chudifab(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Don't make bitcoin mistake check my signature for more
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by DoctorDree(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Yeye bello

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by FreeStuffsNG: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
God bless EFCC. How can a state like Kogi take N20b loan at high interest rate only to go keep it in fixed deposits at ridiculously low interest rate and start depleting the fund discreetly for questionable purposes different from the purpose of salary payment until EFCC froze it

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Make Kogi sue EFCC na!

If EFCC followed due process to freeze your account. You too follow same due process to unfreeze it.
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Authoreety: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Sue them
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless EFCC. You took N20b loan at high interest rate only to go keep it in fixed deposits at ridiculously low rate and start depleting the fund until EFCC froze it

Has the loan been confirmed to be true?
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by LilyColin(f): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Who be this yeye bello dealer?
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by cruzydal(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2021
d
Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by Glycolite: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2021
I didn't bother to read the espistle,but whatever EFCC said Bello and her government did,they did it !
One of the worst governors inthe history of Nigeria,when it comes to mismanagement of funds, embezzlement of funds,lack of payments of worker's salaries,and many more.
Can't believe it's the same idiot some wants as the next occupant of the highest office in the country.

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by 2tec(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Do you wish to master the art of creating short and interesting videos?
Do you want to become a social media brand promoter/influencer and earn big?
Hurry now and register now! To register, click (https://wildlifeafrica.org/2021/08/30/smartphone-video-for-social-media-svsm-2021/)
For more information and inquiries, please, send an email to info@wildlifeafrica.org or call 08179453243.

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by FreeStuffsNG: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2021
AntiChristian:

Has the loan been confirmed to be true?
It exists based on the court verdict.
The Judge gave the order to freeze the account warehousing what's left of the loan and that EFCC should investigate the questionable outflows and the circumstances surrounding the loan. Even the bank officials are in trouble.
Sterling Bank has so far remained mute.

Re: Kogi Threatens To Sue EFCC Over Corruption Claim by OhiOfIhima: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Very useless govt, A salary bailout loan they called it but you hide it in bank for onwards uses while the poor that the money meant for are dying.

If you dare Efcc, the whole corruption in ur govt will dig out appropriate.

owerri, onitsha compare to abeokuta ,ota in ogun state(12mil) ThisGlob e.com / Labour Party State Chairmen Pass Vote Of Confidence On Julius Abure / 3 Categories Of Igbos