Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO (709 Views)

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by film3four: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Governor Ortom of Benue state has stated that even while he is on top of his wife, that he still remember about the people at IDP.camps in Benue state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ZYbh3hVxw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVa95zg-2i/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by alsudan: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
It’s nothing to joke about Ortom.

But why has no APC person in Benue/Plateau come out to condemn the pogrom

1 Like

Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by Jashub: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
A Tiv man will always be a Tiv man .

1 Like

Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by dallasi: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Jashub:
A Tiv man will always be a Tiv man .

No mind him

We cannot foul our seeing you killing Benue people's quietly and blamed Buhari over insecurities.
when Tivs are killing Tivs, Tivs are killing Jukuns, Tivs are kidnapping Tivs and other tribes in Benue, what did Ortom used security votes for or did he diverted that huge amount of money to be his own personal income? Ortom killed Benue people's and civil servants more than Fulani's herdsmen as his allegedly accused.
In his six years in office he has nothing to displayed as dividend of democracy to the people's of Benue no infrastructural and human developmental projects. Despite political differences with Buhari that won't disallowed us to says the truth. Ortom is a Disgrace, a looters he has no regard for human life in spite a hunger in the country.
Boko Haram killed millions of Nigerians in Borno more than that in Benue but despite the security challenges go to Borno and see for yourself what is called dividend of democracy. How I wish Zullum will succeed.... Says OBJ
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by Jashub: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
dallasi:

No mind him

We cannot foul our seeing you killing Benue people's quietly and blamed Buhari over insecurities.
when Tivs are killing Tivs, Tivs are killing Jukuns, Tivs are kidnapping Tivs and other tribes in Benue, what did Ortom used security votes for or did he diverted that huge amount of money to be his own personal income? Ortom killed Benue people's and civil servants more than Fulani's herdsmen as his allegedly accused.
In his six years in office he has nothing to displayed as dividend of democracy to the people's of Benue no infrastructural and human developmental projects. Despite political differences with Buhari that won't disallowed us to says the truth. Ortom is a Disgrace, a looters he has no regard for human life in spite a hunger in the country.
Boko Haram killed millions of Nigerians in Borno more than that in Benue but despite the security challenges go to Borno and see for yourself what is called dividend of democracy. How I wish Zullum will succeed.... Says OBJ

I'm not a supporter of Samuel Ortom ,but don't you think he inherited bad debts from the likes of Suswan and Akume ?
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by Onepeople: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
This man is giving it to them hot hotl
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by Lastmankc(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Tiv men to like sex and drink.
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by hybrid11(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Even when I'm on top my wife and I remember idp camp and it falls, oga na lie u lie
By that time u will last longer than ever because your brain won't release you need to cum grin grin

All 36 governors are bad ,especially IMO state own
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by Nukilia: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2021
hybrid11:
Even when I'm on top my wife and I remember idp camp and it falls, [s]oga na lie u lie
By that time u will last longer than ever because your brain won't release you need to cum grin grin
[/s]
All 36 governors are bad ,especially IMO state own
He is not brain dead like your patron in Aso rock
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by hybrid11(m): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Nukilia:

He is not brain dead like your patron in Aso rock
You no well
Your patron in aso is he not your father ?
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by Nukilia: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2021
hybrid11:

You no well
Your patron in aso is he not your father ?

E pain you grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by hybrid11(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Nukilia:

E pain you grin grin grin grin
lol how? Do I look like a zombie
Re: Benue: "Even When Am On Top Of My Wife, I Remember IDP Camps"- Ortom- VIDEO by TEDHorsePower: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
film3four:
Governor Ortom of Benue state has stated that even while he is on top of his wife, that he still remember about the people at IDP.camps in Benue state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8ZYbh3hVxw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTVa95zg-2i/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

2023 President: The best candidate All Progressive Congress can offer / Hoodlums Macheted Endsars Protester Who Testified Before Lekki Panel- Adegboruwa / Amuda Massacre : Group Calls For Immediate Arrest Of 6 Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.