Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Meet 23 Year Old Adesikun Ayobami Israel, Nigeria’s Fine Jewellery Entrepreneur - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 23 Year Old Adesikun Ayobami Israel, Nigeria’s Fine Jewellery Entrepreneur (516 Views)

Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness / Meet 23 Year Old Nigerian Whom Drops Out Of College, Makes $5million / Meet 23-year-old Jyoti Amge, The Smallest Woman In The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet 23 Year Old Adesikun Ayobami Israel, Nigeria’s Fine Jewellery Entrepreneur by itzblessed: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Adesikun Ayobami Isreal is Founder and Chief Executive, Haywhy Luxury Place. He is a Gemmologist and self driven entrepreneur who chose his passion at a young age. He is self motivated and passionate about making an impact in the society. Ayobami has found opportunities where his peers saw challenges. His company has attracted a refined clientele from across Nigeria, Canada, Chicago US, Atlanta and UK, who are fascinated by the breath-taking designs, unparalleled personal attention and outstanding service. Oludare Sorunke, Executive Editor, BLACKWASH had a moment with Ayobami.

Can we meet you sir?

My name is Adesikun Ayobami Israel. I was born on 1 July, 1998. I’m the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Haywhy Luxury Place. I’m from Osun State, South West Nigeria. I’m single. I graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun state. I studied Agricultural Cooperative Management. I took online courses to be up to date about Gemstones business. There is no certified jewellery institution that deals with the study of precious stones in Nigeria.

Tell us why you decided to go into luxury jewellery business.

I decided to go into the business of luxury jewellery because of my passion for custom made items, especially very rare items that are not on mass production. That is what separates custom made jewellery from costumes jewelry. I love hand picked designs and it makes people look unique and standout in a crowd. I’ve been in the jewellery business since I was in 300 level at the university.

How do you identify quality jewellery?

Every solid gold jewellery has a stamp at the back that shows the metal base of the jewellery piece and we offer Certificate of Authenticity for custom made jewellery that shows the Karat of the metal base, diamond clarity, cut, carat and weight of the jewellery.

Do you think people appreciate quality jewellery?

There’s a saying that “ if you don’t understand the price or value of something, it’s probably not meant for you’.
The people that appreciate it, buy it as an investment, not for fashion alone.

What brands of gemstones do you stock?

Precious stones like natural mined diamonds and gemstones like Achroite Tourmaline, Swarovski Gemstones and so on.

Where do you source your products?

I have a manufacturing company and I sketch and design my jewellery before production.

Read more below
���
https://blackwash.blog/11451-2/

Re: Meet 23 Year Old Adesikun Ayobami Israel, Nigeria’s Fine Jewellery Entrepreneur by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Nice!

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Comes Before Sanctification- Bishop David Oyedepo / Man Catches Wife "K@nking" male Colleague On Their Matrimonial Bed (video) / Whitemoney Finally Fulfils Promise He Made To Cross In Bbnaija House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.