Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Is Google Adsense | Seminar, Show Back Tong Edition - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is Google Adsense | Seminar, Show Back Tong Edition (199 Views)

What Is Google Bard? Everything You Need To Know About Chatgpt's Rival / What Is Google Duplex And The Controversy Surrounding It? / Is Google A Website Or Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Google Adsense | Seminar, Show Back Tong Edition by amanagarwal4: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2021
In order not to waste any more time Let's get into the actual seminar. The seminar will be divided into 4 main sections:

1) Let's talk about SEO …… the true heart of SEO and the deep story in the SEO industry that no one wants to talk about.

In this section, I would like to ask permission not to talk about the basics, such as what is SEO? How is it useful? What is Title? What is a Meta tag? This basic knowledge I think my friends are able to find and read by themselves.

I don't want to repeat it to waste time. Which friends are newbies? I never knew about SEO before, so I suggest you find a book and read it yourself. There are two main books of Thai people about SEO: Khun Day

Read More: Is Discovery Plus On Roku

Don't ask me which book to read Because I will recommend you to read both books because I know both authors. Wait, take one's lead, and the other person will be offended …….

2) Basic Internet Marketing and Adsense principles according to Pichai Sow Bak Tong textbook

This section is reversed with the first section. That is, I mentioned the basics of Internet Marketing first. It can be said that this topic Internet Marketing is the main problem of Thai webmasters that have it all. as can be seen that there are hardly any Thai language books that provide this knowledge.
But in the opposite Web design books such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash design, etc., or even programming books such as php, asp, MySQL, etc. are full. hundreds of books Good or bad, maybe up to a thousand! Choose to read each other's eyes to death!

But in my personal opinion Making the website popular Success in Internet Marketing is very important. Let them rank them in order of importance. I would like to choose the most important Internet Marketing course as the number one priority. As for design or programming, it is of secondary importance.

Here, when explaining the basics of Internet Marketing is finished. I'm going to link the knowledge I just got here. Applied to the Adsense web building to point out that Adsense is a very ugly business model for making money. Then I will show you how to make a web Adsense according to my guidelines. Which may offend some friends to some I apologize in advance here!

3) TWG usage and tips, tricks and tricks

This part in the seminar at the Maruay Hotel We will introduce the usage of TWG around what features are there? How to change Template? What do I need to prepare and fill out? Because the seminar participants at that time were all used by TWG.

But the problem now is Not every friend has TWG because we haven't been accepting new members for a very long time. As friends know, the server that uses run TWG at the moment is considered extremely loaded. tight space As a result, people who are active, some Jane, some not …..

But anyway, I will find a solution for all my friends. The former members will be able to use TWG normally again. And it will open for new members to use more as well! Any new members who want to use TWG, please register first. Register here

You can rest easy. This job is free! There is no cost at all …….

4) Plan to create 50,000 baht/month by Adsense (Revised Edition)

The highlight of the seminar Catches it at the very end (some friends told me that they don't want to listen to the top 3 parts at all. I'd like to hear this part alone.

The main thing is to make 51 websites. Once completed, bring links to each other to trick the bots running dizzy, explaining step by step from choosing the market, registering domains, until promoting.

But because this plan is old enough (more than a year), it's time to catch up to dust and renovate. I might need some time to test this revised roadmap with my friends. This work still doesn't know whether the group or the sergeant is the same because the test is done. You may find that this 51 website is not working !!

As soon as the test is finished, let's talk about it in this part ……..

This week, let's just ask for this first. During this time, I will be quiet from the board for a while. because it's very busy last Tuesday There was a big incident in my house.

Father suddenly fell ill. ruptured capillaries in the brain Very fortunate to be taken to the hospital in time. It's safe now. But still have to stay in the ICU room.

Therefore, we have to look at ourselves again.” Here we are working crazy. until looking at the loved ones close Is it too much?”

My friends, don't let the same incident happen to me. Take your parents to the hospital for check-ups often as well. These diseases, perhaps, can be prevented or controlled if we know them early.

Also Read: [url="https://erictric.com/links-awakening-chamber-stones/"]LINK’S AWAKENING CHAMBER STONES[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Reach Out To Cash App To Nullify Complexities On Your Account? / Gate Automation / Online Core Java Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.