Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway (18227 Views)

Zamfara Youths Block Major Highway, Destroy Vehicles In Protest Against Bandits / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Jonathan39: 3:26am On Sep 04, 2021
There is nothing like good Nigeria, go and sleep
Ibkhaleel:
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Igbo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Igbo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

I word is enough for the wise.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Jonathan39: 3:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Ogun state have the worst road in Nigeria
Jamesbally:

The EAST top in terms of bad Roads and bad Governance.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Jonathan39: 3:30am On Sep 04, 2021
IPOB don't take advice from terrorist
stanluiz:
Example is Abia state. Nnamdi kanu and Ipob know how to do biafra protest but they can never protest about bad governance in Abia state since 1999.

He keep shouting Biafra while Abia state is under the Bondage of Ta Orji and his son Ikukuojoo. But the man and his son is looting Abia state dry. So sad.

You want liberate Ndigbo but you have not liberated Abia state from the shackles of Ta Orji and son's looting empire.

Ipob should win their home match first before thinking of winning the away match.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 3:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
your fellow arne said this about you guys....

The rate of crimes in your region is too much. No wonder, IGBOS Dey relocate to the North in their thousands daily. They go to the North in search of greener pastures. They need good economy to do their business, they also need security to have peace of mind. They can only get these in the North. People like you arna have filled our area

My neighbour here is from your erosion ravaged region relocate with his family in the North. .
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share

You are definitely sick upstairs. Very, very sick. Your psychosis is off the chat. Coupled with that is your pathological lies. You are unable to speak the truth except whatever floats around your jaundiced mind. You need to be quickly taken out of circulation. Besides, who told you that I am Igbo, hmn? NCEEhaleel, what gives you the impression that I am Igbo?

By the way, what is that your street address again? Remind me.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2021
dragunov:

You are definitely sick upstairs. Very, very sick. Your psychosis is off the chat. Coupled with that is your pathological lies. You are unable to speak the truth except whatever floats around your jaundiced mind. You need to be quickly taken out of circulation. Besides, who told you that I am Igbo, hmn? NCEEhaleel, what gives you the impression that I am Igbo?

By the way, what is that your street address again? Remind me.
Igbo or not Igbo you are a bigot and a semblance....

You are a polytheist trinitarian pagan...Your attitude defines you anyway I dont blame you...

This is what you can turn to when you start worshiping human being

Why are you always bitter the moment you hear my name? Dan tsinanniya arnen banxa sai ka mutu soon ..mu xuba
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Igbo or not Igbo you are a bigot and a semblance....

You are a polytheist trinitarian pagan...Your attitude defines you anyway I dont blame you...

This is what you can turn to when you start worshiping human being

Why are you always bitter the moment you hear my name? Dan tsinanniya arnen banxa sai ka mutu soon ..mu xuba

Whether I am a pagan or not is non of your business. I can never subscribe to a religion which dehumanizes me, condemns me, seeks to destroy me; a religion that is intolerant; a religion whose adherents do not have respect for others because to them, they are less than humans, a religion that is violent and unpeaceful. Let whatever you worship fight for itself if its so powerful and stop coming here to condemn people. Continue your babbling in Hausa. It only affirms how stupi.d you are. If I reply you, you won't be able to eat for a week. That is even small in comparison to what is about to happen to you. cheesy

I said what is that your street address again? Remind me now.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2021
dragunov:

Whether I am a pagan or not is non of your business. I can never subscribe to a religion which dehumanizes me, condemns me, seeks to destroy me; a religion that is intolerant; a religion whose adherents do not have respect for others because to them, they are less than humans, a religion that is violent and unpeaceful. Let whatever you worship fight for itself if its so powerful and stop coming here to condemn people. Continue your babbling in Hausa. It only affirms how stupi.d you are. If I reply you, you won't be able to eat for a week. That is even small in comparison to what is about to happen to you. cheesy

I said what is that your street address again? Remind me now.
Useless polytheist pagan...thats how you behave when you subject yourself to be brainwashed under the guise of worshiping a man god... It resets your mentality and way of thinking..... Jaki arnen kudi dam zina... I'll soon get you and you eil regret joining NL and wil serve as a lesson to other bigots like you
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Useless polytheist pagan...thats how you behave when you subject yourself to be brainwashed under the guise of worshiping a man god... It resets your mentality and way of thinking..... Jaki arnen kudi dam zina... I'll soon get you and you eil regret joining NL and wil serve as a lesson to other bigots like you

Tell me your street address so that it will be easier for you to get me. Just say it. I want to present myself to you on a platter of gold. No stress, no hassles. You just give me the information required.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
dragunov:

Tell me your street address so that it will be easier for you to get me. Just say it. I want to present myself to you on a platter of gold. No stress, no hassles. You just give me the information required.
I expect you to tell me that....a am a core Northerner and you know how we can deal with arne dan uwarsa....

Stop been afraid tell me
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by JULIONE: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
ANTIGAY:
YOU SAY angry

Bro you too much jare
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
I expect you to tell me that....a am a core Northerner and you know how we can deal with arne dan uwarsa....

Stop been afraid tell me

You are a core Northe......what the hell is that supposed to mean? Oh, you are saying that to scare me? Like if I hear that you're a core Northerner, I am supposed to be afraid? Like are you sane at all? Give me your street number. My unit is already in near you. I just need to triangulate your exact location. Your sim has given us an approximate coordinate.
Come on! Prove yourself as a..."core Northerner" who is not afraid. After all, life has no meaning to you. Being a core Northerner and being a genocide harbinger is the same thing, right? I want to present my self to you naah. Tell me your street only. I will take care of the rest.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
dragunov:

You are a core Northe......what the hell is that supposed to mean? Oh, you are saying that to scare me? Like if I hear that you're a core Northerner, I am supposed to be afraid? Like are you sane at all? Give me your street number. My unit is already in near you. I just need to triangulate your exact location. Your sim has given us an approximate coordinate.
Come on! Prove yourself as a..."core Northerner" who is not afraid. After all, life has no meaning to you. Being a core Northerner and being a genocide harbinger is the same thing, right? I want to present my self to you naah. Tell me your street only. I will take care of the rest.
kindly help provide me with your mobile number and I'll call you and make things easy for you....Kindly drop your number here to prove me you are
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
kindly help provide me with your mobile number and I'll call you and make things easy for you....Kindly drop your number here to prove me you are
Drop your phone number here and i will share my location to you...fuuuuull
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I should give you my mobile number. You must be a cretin. I thought you said you are very educated and exposed. I have been able to identify your sim location via your activities on social media and you are here asking for my mobile number.

Are you scared? You said I should come to your office. Doesn't your office have an address? Ok, I don't want to come to your house again. Give me your office address. At least, your boys will be there to protect tou.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by EmekaA125(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
teamoneline:
You will never see this type of thing in south east but if it's sentimental things like Biafra you will see them in numbers. South east, inasmuch as we want out of this failed experiment called Nigeria we must wake up, the enemy is within. We the masses are not the ones to be championing sessesion but our politicians. We must put the right politicians first. No other way can get us out. It's simple logic unless you are ipob that is filled with illiterates and low iqs
[/s]
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by EmekaA125(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Governors are sharing bailout funds
Workers salaries are not paid
Government officials have their children schooling abroad
Ministers and senators are looting

The poor Hausa man is riding Okada
The poor Ibo man is riding Okada
The poor Yoruba man is riding Okada

The poor Hausa man sleeps under the bridge as Alamajiri
The poor Yoruba man sleeps under the bridge as Alaye
The poor Ibo man sleeps under the bridge as agbero

It is pertinent to note that the poor from all ethnic groups in Nigeria have everything in common and so is the rich.

Do not allow the agitation of an Igbo man who lives in UK or USA for Biafra cause the killing of the Igbo man in Adamawa.

The problem in the country is not the agitation of any ethnic group but the unity of the elite and the disunity of the masses.

How many times have you taken your agitation to question your local government Chairmen?

Why have you not asked your Governors through agitation how they spent bailout fund?

Why have you not agitated against that government official whose mansions you go to beg for help?

Sad to note;
All the Governors love themselves
All the past Presidents love themselves
All the senators love themselves
All the top government officials love themselves
All the looters love themselves

Why can't you and I love ourselves?
Why cant we combine efforts and fight them?
Why do we fight ourselves?
Why do we allow them the freedom we don't have?

Remember; a good Nigeria is better than a good Arewa, Oduduwa or Biafra.

I word is enough for the wise.
IGBO. Thanks
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Drop your phone number here and i will share my location to you...fuuuuull

Oh, there are now 2 of you. One is a bit civil while the other is an utter dolt. A dunderhead. Ok its the same person with 2 personalities. Your benign side is the one with NCEE while the malicious side is the terrorist.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
dragunov:

I should give you my mobile number. You must be a cretin. I thought you said you are very educated and exposed. I have been able to identify your sim location via your activities on social media and you are here asking for my mobile number.

Are you scared? You said I should come to your office. Doesn't your office have an address? Ok, I don't want to come to your house again. Give me your office address. At least, your boys will be there to protect tou.
sai kaci durun uwarka dan ubanka....yankan rago xaa maka a arewa very soon...jaki useless smelling arne... Polytheist trinitarian pagan
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
dragunov:

Oh, there are now 2 of you. One is a bit civil while the other is an utter dolt. A dunderhead. Ok its the same person with 2 personalities. Your benign side is the one with NCEE while the malicious side is the terrorist.

grin grin grin grin
by the time i finish dealing with you...many other fools like you will never try a Hausa man again...jakuna arnan banxa...u think u can insult islam or d hausas and gor scot free simply because you have monopolized lies and insult online?

Xakaci durun uwarka....u don enter one chance da uwarka
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
by the time i finish dealing with you...many other fools like you will never try a Hausa man again...jakuna arnan banxa...u think u can insult islam or d hausas and gor scot free simply because you have monopolized lies and insult online?

Xakaci durun uwarka....u don enter one chance da uwarka

Give me your office address so you can deal with me. Finish it off on time. MOOK!
I have not mentioned anything about your religion. How does my demand for your office address so I can come and submit myself connect with your religion? I will not descend so low like you to insult other people's religion. And your double standards (like the typical Fulani id.i.ot) is mind blowing. You would insult other people's religion and expect yours not to be insulted? You must be a loon.

Anytime your stu.pidity is called out, without me or others making reference to any religious material(yours or others) the next thing you do, just like a damaged, brainwashed, controlled and programmed robot that you are, is to start shouting that your Islam is being insulted. You can yarn dust about other people and their religion. But just like a petulant infant terrible that you are, you cannot take insult.

Nobody, region or tribe has monopoly over violence. Everybody has the right to life. But if I see that you threaten my existence because you feel like it is your birthright to dominate, I will resist you and destroy you before you destroy me. That is the position of the South. There are many muslims, adherents of Islam in the South who are way better than you. And you will not see them throwing tantrums on this forum like you. So that idea of using religion as an excuse is not going to work. In the South, Christians and Muslims are family members living together in peace.

If you have ever opened the pages of the Quran that you are so willing to kill for, you will find the words of Mohammed (SAW) talking about living in peace with others. But Ofcourse you will only listen to the teachings of your deranged, lunatic Ustaz, Shieks and clerics who are tools uaed by your politicians to teach you hate. Alakori ekeji aja!
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
dragunov:

Give me your office address so you can deal with me. Finish it off on time. MOOK!
I have not mentioned anything about your religion. How does my demand for your office address so I can come and submit myself connect with your religion? I will not descend so low like you to insult other people's religion. And your double standards (like the typical Fulani id.i.ot) is mind blowing. You would insult other people's religion and expect yours not to be insulted? You must be a loon.

Anytime your stu.pidity is called out, without me or others making reference to any religious material(yours or others) the next thing you do, just like a damaged, brainwashed, controlled and programmed robot that you are, is to start shouting that your Islam is being insulted. You can yarn dust about other people and their religion. But just like a petulant infant terrible that you are, you cannot take insult.

Nobody, region or tribe has monopoly over violence. Everybody has the right to life. But if I see that you threaten my existence because you feel like it is your birthright to dominate, I will resist you and destroy you before you destroy me. That is the position of the South. There are many muslims, adherents of Islam in the South who are way better than you. And you will not see them throwing tantrums on this forum like you. So that idea of using religion as an excuse is not going to work. In the South, Christians and Muslims are family members living together in peace.

If you have ever opened the pages of the Quran that you are so willing to kill for, you will find the words of Mohammed (SAW) talking about living in peace with others. But Ofcourse you will only listen to the teachings of your deranged, lunatic Ustaz, Shieks and clerics who are tools uaed by your politicians to teach you hate. Alakori ekeji aja!
[/s]

Your fabricated lines based on deception and falsehood will not save ur stinking ass dan uwarka.....Drop your phone number and bear the consequences of your actions sharp sharp....dont be afraid jst drop it....and it wil be easy for us to locate you...
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
dragunov:

Nobody has ever tried such nonsense and got scot free...you wil never be the first to do so..... Encroaching my privacy? Insulting me and my faith! Demonizing the entire north all the time!

Thats good of you! By the time we deal with you it wil be a lesson to other keyboard warriors of satan like you...

You think you can just come online ans make mockery of a people and sleep well?

Never! You jave called for your end dan uwarka mutuwa xakayi
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 3:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody has ever tried such nonsense and got scot free...you wil never be the first to do so..... Encroaching my privacy? Insulting me and my faith! Demonizing the entire north all the time!

Thats good of you! By the time we deal with you it wil be a lesson to other keyboard warriors of satan like you...

You think you can just come online ans make mockery of a people and sleep well?

Never! You jave called for your end dan uwarka mutuwa xakayi

Je ka ci naman alade! Kawai wa kuke tsammanin kai kare ne! Kai datti kukan biri. Zan murkushe ku kuma in batar da ku dan wuta. Na bibiyi sim ɗin ku. Abin kawai ɗan lokaci ne kawai. Zan koya muku darasi mai ɗaci. Kun zo kan SM don yi min barazana? Zan nuna muku cewa wauta ba ta biya. Kai dan iska!
I insult you. Yes! Do something about it! You are not even a true Muslim. You do not have Islam. You spend all your useful time scouring the Bible, looking for contradictions, mistakes and points that you can use to disparage another man's religion all in a bid to validate yours. This is how intolerant you are
Your version of Islam cannot stand unless you destroy Christianity, right?. Same foolish.ness that makes you think that killing Christians(Hausa, Gobir, Kanuri, Berom, Origwe, Yeskua, Marda, Gwandara, Gwari, Nimzo, Gwada, Egon, Tiv, Idoma, Jukun and a host of others including Fulani Christians) in the North can make Christianity go extinct. You cannot kick against the prick! If you come against The Rock, you will be broken to pieces and if The Rock falls on you, you will be grounded to powder.
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 3:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s]

Your fabricated lines based on deception and falsehood will not save ur stinking ass dan uwarka.....Drop your phone number and bear the consequences of your actions sharp sharp....dont be afraid jst drop it....and it wil be easy for us to locate you...

You are an irritant! If you are that competent like you have so much boasted with your NCEE exploits, you won't need to be asking for my number. You are just an inconsequential goon. A dingbat. A mook. A filthy fink! Tell your alter ego to go bleep himself, you mentally deformed akuya!
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Ibkhaleel: 5:43am On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
dragunov:

Je ka ci naman alade! Kawai wa kuke tsammanin kai kare ne! Kai datti kukan biri. Zan murkushe ku kuma in batar da ku dan wuta. Na bibiyi sim ɗin ku. Abin kawai ɗan lokaci ne kawai. Zan koya muku darasi mai ɗaci. Kun zo kan SM don yi min barazana? Zan nuna muku cewa wauta ba ta biya. Kai dan iska!
I insult you. Yes! Do something about it! You are not even a true Muslim. You do not have Islam. You spend all your useful time scouring the Bible, looking for contradictions, mistakes and points that you can use to disparage another man's religion all in a bid to validate yours. This is how intolerant you are
Your version of Islam cannot stand unless you destroy Christianity, right?. Same foolish.ness that makes you think that killing Christians(Hausa, Gobir, Kanuri, Berom, Origwe, Yeskua, Marda, Gwandara, Gwari, Nimzo, Gwada, Egon, Tiv, Idoma, Jukun and a host of others including Fulani Christians) in the North can make Christianity go extinct. You cannot kick against the prick! If you come against The Rock, you will be broken to pieces and if The Rock falls on you, you will be grounded to powder.
[/s]

Lol kaji soko Xtianity is dead and burried for long! The bible exposed the Fabrications exposed the formation of the satanic cult exposed! No xtian on earth have ever stand to win.....you are losers since day one and will remain losers forever....

The more you lie the more you get exposed....

Stop all the empty rantings just give me your number and see how it is done!

I will silently deal with your stupi*** in no time.stop been indecisive and give the number...Jaki wawa
Why are you always bitter the moment you hear my name or my message to to your blockheaded tribesmen?

Am grateful my message is yielding positive results...people are changing and are embracing the truth....

Hatred and heartbreak will kee u dre jaki

Product of pre marital sex....
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by dragunov: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s]

Lol kaji soko Xtianity is dead and burried for long! The bible exposed the Fabrications exposed the formation of the satanic cult exposed! No xtian on earth have ever stand to win.....you are losers since day one and will remain losers forever....

The more you lie the more you get exposed....

Stop all the empty rantings just give me your number and see how it is done!

I will silently deal with your stupi*** in no time.stop been indecisive and give the number...Jaki wawa
Why are you always bitter the moment you hear my name or my message to to your blockheaded tribesmen?

Am grateful my message is yielding positive results...people are changing and are embracing the truth....

Hatred and heartbreak will kee u dre jaki

Product of pre marital sex....

grin grin grin Didirin!
Re: Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway by Temi2468: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Interesting...

WE NEED TO PAVE WAY FOR YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN ALL POSITIONS OF LEADERSHIP!!!

We'll get there with the right online & offline campaigns....never say never because no one would have believed that the murderous NPF SARS division will be stopped by a protests like #EndSars....FYI when last did you see or hear on the media of a youth killed by SARS after the protests! So we have to keep the information alive so that Young Visionary Aspirants will be encouraged to come onboard the Nigerian political terrain.

No need shifting the goal post my question was simple when last did SARS kill on the streets?
if not for such proactive protests we'll still have incidents of them harassing and killing on the streets.
You@Temi2468 need to start learning how to see solutions rather than dwell on problems....Nigeria is like this because peeps like you have a no hope mindsets towards her that mindset is why you are posting to negate the young visionary campaign instead of you to do that why not follow suite by posting such online after all it'll not take anything from you if such campaign brings the awareness and emergence of young leaders coming up as aspirants come 2023....ill suggest you join the new normal of positive mindset and action towards solutions.

Be guided @Temi2468

@SENIORWRITER

The average youth is worse than what the present system of elders are serving.
I leave the fulani nation to you, pls, continue your campaign while I continue praying to God to liberate me and my family from Egypt and its Pharaoh. Ordinary NANS, you can't manage without manifesting your crook, crude, self-centered and dubious and cultic exurberance.

You can't stage protests without maturity but hooliganism and sycophancy. You can't partake of elections and not receive "egunje" as youths.

You have never been more hopeful than me of a better country. You have not been more positive of the nation than me. When Egypt is not ready, leave Egypt and start a new nation. That's not being negative. Stop giving me names Mr Motivational speaker.

Please, don't quote me again.
Carry your motivational speaker somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu’s Fundamental Rights Suit Against DSS / Kumuyi: politicians Should Always Consider Nigerians When Making Descisions / Saudi-born Nigerian Charged With Terrorism In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.