Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

TBE Magazine: THE FALL OF MPÙNYŪGHŪNYÙ. By Prince Erondu Uche - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TBE Magazine: THE FALL OF MPÙNYŪGHŪNYÙ. By Prince Erondu Uche (198 Views)

Oba Akanbi Hailed By Prince Harry As His 'New In-Law' Is A Conman - Daily Man / Bridge Reconstructed By Prince Olaide Akinremi, APC Lawmaker In Oyo / Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TBE Magazine: THE FALL OF MPÙNYŪGHŪNYÙ. By Prince Erondu Uche by TBEMagazine1(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Breaking!
Prince Erondu Uche, the multi talented Political Analyst, renowned Poet and Human right activist has just released another mind blowing poem to his collection. This wonderful poem was released this morning 0/09/2021 to TBE Magazine correspondent.

Below is the poem:

TITLE OF POEM: THE FALL OF MPÙNYŪGHŪNYÙ
DAUGHTER OF IDI AMIN.
POET: PRINCE ERONDU UCHE.
Published on 03/09/2021.

What a comedown this, O Babylon! Daystar! Daughter of Dawn! Flat on your face in the underworld mud, you, famous for flattening nations!

You said to yourself, I'll climb to heaven. I'll set my throne over the stars of God. I'll run the assembly of angels and saints that meet on sacred mount Zaphon. Thou self's claimed rich woman whose brother fell from a palm tree in Jericho but died of hunger in Ethiopia.

I'll climb to the top of the clouds. I'll take over as king of the universe! Unlearned robot.

But you didn't make it, did you? Instead of climbing up, you came down - Down with the underground dead, down to the abyss of the pit. How come, you who claim not to loose battles lost? The unending calamity began when Jezebel, daughter of Nimrod falsely accused the good son. Her power you stole in alliance to fight God's anointed.

Michael, the archangel has made an open show of you. People will stare and muse: Can this be the one Who terrorized earth and its kingdoms,
turned earth to a moonscape, Wasted its cities, shut up his prisoners to a living death? Shame.

Woe to those who take refuge in you.
Down you are, Mpùnyūghūnyù, descendant of Cain, daughter of Idi Amin.

Written by
Prince Erondu Uche.

(1) (Reply)

Violence Not Solution To Rivers APC Crisis – Abe / Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Kickstarts Campaign, Vows To Sweep The Votes, Fair, Squar / Flooding In Imo: Group Calls For Patience With Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.