Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

“Women In Nigeria Will Never Win” Bisi Alimi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Women In Nigeria Will Never Win” Bisi Alimi (1195 Views)

Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women In Nigeria Will Never Win” Bisi Alimi by theInterpreter: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
this woman should be banned
toxic feminism shouldn't be allowed to thrive
Re: “Women In Nigeria Will Never Win” Bisi Alimi by JaneYave(f): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface used a silent weapon and pero. Na d family fall my hand. If you pick a fight and the other party keeps mute then let it go. Seriously, it seems Bisi has been waiting to spill his mind on women issues but generalizing it is basically erroneous. WOMEN IN NIGERIA ARE WINNING AND WILL KEEP WINNING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women In Nigeria Will Never Win” Bisi Alimi by saphiere(f): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
theInterpreter:

[/s]
Re: “Women In Nigeria Will Never Win” Bisi Alimi by Expresswriter: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jesus is Lord.

That Bisi Alimi is a homosexual doesn't mean anything he says is wrong.

We should learn to relate with people for the fact that they're humans.

While I am straight, I don't hate gay people.

If we must argue let's argue on points not against people. When you do the latter you're taking us back to the era of the brutish man in Thomas Hobbe's famous proposition.

The OP has a right to post the news she put up here.

If you don't like it, simply pass and ignore it.

It's her thread.

You can put up your own rival thread if you're offended.

Not to encroach here.

However, if you must comment, then be civil about it.

We're humans first before anything.

Let's stop all the name-calling.

1 Like

Re: “Women In Nigeria Will Never Win” Bisi Alimi by GNature(m): 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
theInterpreter:

I agree with you. People shouldn't be allowed to spew nonsense here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Nini Leaves Big Brother Mansion / Tiwa Savage Sext@pe Finally Link / Bbnaija's Ozo Celebrates Sister As She Welcomes Bouncing Baby Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.