Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

If You Are PREGNANT, Please Come Let Me Show You Something - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are PREGNANT, Please Come Let Me Show You Something (281 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Women When They Are Pregnant - Meme Collections / 9 Common Dental Questions You May Have When You Are Pregnant / Avoid These Foods If You Are Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are PREGNANT, Please Come Let Me Show You Something by expresstopup1: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
CHILDBIRTH INJURIES!

Injuries at childbirth will exempt you from some of the complications a woman is most likely to face if she should have a major injury at childbirth, whether it’s vagina tear or episiotomy.

I am going to share an article FOR FREE by this new friend we met during our recent research work.

This article is on how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her 2nd childbirth after suffering 3degree Episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has even helped over 250 mothers (majority of whom it was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries using the same steps that worked for her.

She actually gave us right to share a FREE (Sample Module) where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Let us know if you'd like to get the FREE copy. I am giving to the first 100 persons only.

Kindly send me a WhatsApp message on 0 9 1 2 1 6 8 6 9 2 5 to request a FREE Copy

You can also drop your email here or send an email to uzoexport@gmail.com to request a FREE Copy.
Re: If You Are PREGNANT, Please Come Let Me Show You Something by expresstopup1: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sent. Please check your emails
Re: If You Are PREGNANT, Please Come Let Me Show You Something by expresstopup1: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Information is truly power...

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Wellness For Weak Erection.... / Herbs And Their Uses 1. Alium Cepa English-onion Igbo -yabase,yoruba-alubosa / How Hypertension Cause CKD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.