Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets (21566 Views)

75 People Kidnapped As Bandits Raid Zamfara Villages / 60 Killed As Bandits Raid Zamfara Villages - Daily Trust / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by SarkinYarki: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Gone to the dogs
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by MufasaLion: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nigeria has lost it.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Southeast21: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
That was how Talibans started gathering momentum. tomorrow you will start blaming the terrorists for taking over. They are now the government you guys know.

My own be say, #BuhariMustResign
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by FreeStuffsNG: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tyche:

The government eventually kill folks like him. Those villagers he is alleged to be threatening have tonnes of Intel on him and will turn against him once FG zoom into and prioritise his own matter. Our armed forces are being stretched but they know how to finish guys like him in the event he remains unrepentant.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by CSTRR: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Right now, the only place buhari is governing is southern Nigeria.

The entire north is no longer in his control.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by nonhuman(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
All buharis security agents are in the east sleeping on roads disturbing vehiclar movement
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by bjdon: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
If na Ipob or Yoruba nation, you'll see the Nigerian security state in all its might. Once its northern bandits the army and DSS suddenly become impotent mice.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by chiiraq802(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
For northern Nigeria we get;
Governor
Local Government Chairman
De Dactor Government of the Area.

Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
I am starting to believe the Northerners may like the bandits more than the media lead us to think... They seem to be coping well with it.

I can't imagine such a thing happening frequently in places like Rivers, Edo, Lagos, Anambra, Akwa-Ibom, etc, and this nation moves on like it is normal! Cos that's exactly how things are looking at this point.

How can such level of criminality, insurgency, and banditry be going on since last year, and not a determined statement or move from Aso Rock...

Ipob did not even do up to a quarter of this, yet you sent fighter jets to Imo and Abia states... All of a sudden, everyone has gone deaf and dumb from Aso Rock to Zamfara!!!... It just can't be a coincidence. There is something the average Nigerian is not being told.

Everybody down South should use his tongue to count the number of teeth he has... "We were taken by surprise" is the last thing I want to hear from you Southerners... The signs are all too clear!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Tyche(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
The government eventually kill folks like him. Those villagers he is alleged to be threatening have tonnes of Intel on him and will turn against him once FG zoom into and prioritise his own matter. Our armed forces are being stretched but they know how to finish guys like him in the event he remains unrepentant.

Do you believe what you just wrote or BMC copy and paste stuff?
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by anungangampu: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
See how it works. In the North, the common people are used to force the government to bid to their request. While in the South, the Army use common people to negotiate with group's
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tyche:

Do you believe what you just wrote or BMC copy and paste stuff?

That guy is not very bright... Ignore him please!
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by 247orile: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
The guy get mind sha...
And what will he even do..
The north has turned to a jungle where criminals can so what ever they want and get away with it ...
Some are even given amnesty after their hideous crimes... cry
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Jolomenas: 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
��� Decimate the entire north central for all all i care they are bunch of no.good

Mumu idiot
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Myhusband(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
AntiChristain leave Zamfara now, local Taliban are in town with full force
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Thunderfayayou: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
Bulama Bukarti @bulamabukarti wrote:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1433709201897967649.html
Jaguda Jaguda dot cum
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Jflex07(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Zombie so what has been holding your government all these while. People keep getting killed by bandits on a daily basis in the north and nothing is being done about it.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by HellAnus: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jolomenas:

Mumu idiot

He said the truth. That whole region is of no use and of any importance to this country
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Naijanascam: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Should be done as you requested......

Released your papa for you before? no wahala
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Jolomenas: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:

He said the truth. That whole region is of no use and of any importance to this country
You’re an idiot too
Zamfara is in northwest not northcentral!!
Remember kano and kaduna are part if northwest before saying the whole region is of no importance to this country.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by techWriter1: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
not you normal?
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by nedekid: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Where is garuba shehu and his fellow usefull idiot femi?
They will address ipob in this instance, telling you how they have secured arms all over the country. But Fulani, Boko harms etc have teddy bears.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by HellAnus: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jolomenas:

You’re an idiot too
Zamfara is in northwest not northcentral!!
Remember kano and kaduna are part if northwest before saying the whole region is of no importance to this country.
I know ur mother is an idiot, so no surprises. Haven said this, whether North central abi Northwest, they are of no importance to the country. They contribute NOTHING to the nation other than banditry and terrorism and depleting the meagre resources gotten from the south. So for all I care, they should be nuked and burnt to the ground
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
The people of zamfara aren't complaining. People should stop wailing.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Jolomenas: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
HellAnus:

I know ur mother is an idiot, so no surprises. Haven said this, whether North central abi Northwest, they are of no importance to the country. They contribute NOTHING to the nation other than banditry and terrorism and depleting the meagre resources gotten from the south. So for all I care, they should be nuked and burnt to the ground
I can’t engage someone like you.
Adios boy
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by HellAnus: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jolomenas:

I can’t engage someone like you.
Adios boy

its obvious u are a boy. Call me ur father, he's my mate
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Sladegirl(f): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
There is fire on the mountain and nobody is on d run cos they don't live up on d mountain,but one day when the river will overflow and there will b no where to run to,then we will run and run wishing we had put out the fire....
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Mydazz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
The northern part of Nigeria used to be safest part of Nigeria, even Boko Haram used to hibernate in corner and attack once in a while but now everybody must collect.
What is more insane is the fact that Northern elders are not speaking up as they should,...... make sure it all look like there is a plan in the offing.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Telekinetic: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
lalasticlala:
Bulama Bukarti @bulamabukarti wrote:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1433709201897967649.html
All it will take is one atomic bomb to wipe out the North... Thinking out loud
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Temptee101(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chai, see what buharin and his goons have reduced this zoo to.

They are faking repentance joining the NA, police and other security agencies in their numbers, to be pushed down south in order to spread the insurgency across board and enforce their islamalization agenda.

Southerners be wise for once.

It's getting closer to your doorstep o each passing second.

This country is gone.
Re: Kidnapper, Gudda Turji Threatens Zamfara Villages Over Closing Of Markets by Ojayk(m): 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
How I wish these "Monsters made by our politicians via ineffective leadership and greed to amass wealth" at the detriment of the peasant masses will focus their attack on politicians, leaving the peasants alone.

I bet you, one year after continuous attack, they (politicians) would come to live like peasants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) / Jonathan Is Not To Blame, Reno Omokri Replies Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.