Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction (1249 Views)

Davido & Chioma Join Their Family a Christmas Vacation In Carpe Verde / Tobi Bakre Girlfriend, Anu Oladosu Pays His Mom A Surprise Visit In Her House / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction by allwell51: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXCshhj838/?utm_medium=copy_link

Awwwwwww! They haven’t seen their Daddy in a while. Awwww ❤️❤️❤️ Family is everything. Shout out to KingRudy Paul.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61zayXHcrqw
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction by Bnerd12: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good for him
Re: RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction by busola500(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cool
Re: RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Eiya divorce isn't a good thing but the urge to cheat have been making men not to be able to stay in marriage
Re: RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction by Onepeople: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Better for him .i hope he has started paying the million million for child support? I marry for Nigeria you carry me dey go America for settlement, God go fire that useless woman that will drag me in such manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RudeBoy Pays His Family A Visit After A While - See His Kids Reaction by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
RUDEBOY?WHT KIND OF TRADEMARK IS THAT?WHT GOOD EXAMPLE DOES IT HAVE ON NAIVE YOUTHS? AT YOUR AGE YOUR STIL NOT GROW UP,STILL THROWNING TAN TRUMS.RUBBISH BOY! RUDEBOY KO!

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Busted In Liquorose’s Home Days After Claiming They’re No Longer Dating / Jaden Smith Reacts To His Death's Rumours, Says He's 'invisible' / Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.