Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary (1242 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by EmmyBlogs(f): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2022
Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus and her husband, Linus Idahosa celebrates ten years anniversary of their union.

The mother of one took to her verified Instagram handle to share beautiful throwback photos from their wedding.

Sharing the photos, she wrote:

''10 years on, and our fire continues to burn!''

Their union is bless with a son, Maxwell Enosata Linus.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/04/21/stephanie-okereke-linus-and-her-husband-celebrates-10-years-marriage-anniversary/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by biacan(f): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Awww she's so cute just like me smiley

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by Wazobia2216: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2022
Happiness, thats all that matters

Happiness!

This woman no dey old cool

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by We4all: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Very classy and sophisticated woman. She is the best of the best.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by BennyDGreat: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Amazing woman

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by shepherd003: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Once upon a time my crush.since she's married make I respect myself

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by MrSensor(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2022
Not just beautiful but Extremely beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by thrillionaire(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wow.. A classy woman, coded, beautiful, sweet, calm, in the news but no negative controversy. I pray she continues to enjoy her life and family. She oozes class sha with a very fine man..
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus And Her Husband Celebrates 10-years Marriage Anniversary by Topzee109: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bleep mates

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Speaks On Why His Marriage To 2nd Wife / How Prophet Kingsley Issued Prophetic Warning About Herbert Wigwe 's Death / Who Dey Rule Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.